-06-

Our Crown




 

HAPPY READING ^_^

 


 

REIKA(YOU)


 

V/TAEHYUNG     RM/NAMJOON   JIN    SUGA/YOONGI

JIMIN   JHOPE/HOSEOK    JUNGKOOK


 

SOOBIN     YEONJUN      BEOMGYU     .

TAEHYUN      HUENINGKAI    .


 

 DAENA       SAEJUNG   .

 

NORMAL FONTS - KOREAN

BOLD FONTS - ENGLISH


 

 


 




 

 




 

For the whole term you been with Saejung, along with TXT. You been spending your time to know them and they got to know you even more. You never thought that they could really be your friends. Unlike the previous times before you get into the current school.  Some people would either ignore you or bully you or even faking themselves to be your friend because you were BTS only sister. You were glad that things change little by little after you met your new friend. And yes Yeonjun still sticking by your side as he promise to protect you from all need. At first you don't really care much about it but you finally accept the fact that he is sincere to do what he said. As you were on your way to your locker since its break time. You saw two people were throwing trash and paints on your locker. You knew who would do this to you but you just can't stand it how angry you are when you feel like you being treated badly by other people. Especially when you are alone. You clench your fist straight went towards the two people who is still in front of your locker. You pulled both of their hair and drag them to the cafeteria as you know that Daena will be there for sure. All students went shocked to see the other side of you. You don't really care much as you really want to finish them up before things gets worst. Once you reached the cafeteria you saw Daena were on the same table with TXT. However they don't seem to give their attention to Daena. You went towards them and swing both of the people to Daena. Making all of them at the table shocked.






 

YAH. WHAT IS THAT FOR. WHY ARE YOU HURTING MY BABIES. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU




 

Then tell me whats your problem with me.




 

What are you even talking about. I did nothing today.




 

Nothing. Really nothing. You seriously think you did nothing. Own up or you wont live happily Daena.




 

who do you think you are to say that to me. Acting like one beggar who stole TXT away. You think you can get famous hanging out with them. How crazy you are.




 

YAH. YOU KNOW WHATS WRONG HERE AND YOU ACT LIKE NOBODY BUSINESS. YOU THINK IM YOUR TOY TO MESS AROUND.




 

So what. Your just an outcast that no one likes. Didnt your mom ever talk to you about standards. Oh wait you dont have a mom. She is dead. Poor thing. Yah think twice who you are talking to. Im a queenka here. People like you should just be toy around. You aint worth anything at all loser.




 

FINE if thats what you want.







 

You threw your bag away. You shoved the two people aside and gave Daena one big slap before you grab her by the collar. The boys were still in silent as they saw you were in your worst mood ever. Your grip were tight enough to drag Daena from where she is standing till she was hit to the top of the table nearby. Daena groan in pain and were shocked that she didnt expect you to be like this. You grab her hair and hit her head on the table twice before you pushed her to the ground. Blood was seen but you dont really care. Before you could even hurt her till death. Yeonjun quickly grab your hands tightly preventing you from hurting Daena. You gave the most death stare while you clenching your fist.







 

You one pathetic . Dont you know where your standard is. Who do you think i am. IM KANG NARYEONG DAUGHTER OF BH COMPANY. WHO OWNS THIS FREAKING SCHOOL AND WHO IS THE FREAKING BOSS OF YOUR POOR FATHER WHO IS STILL IN DEBT WITH H COMPANY. YOU THINK YOU RICH. DREAM ON. YOU ARE LIVING WITH ILLEGAL MONEY. DONT YOU GET THAT IN YOUR MIND ALREADY.





 

You yanked you hand away and went towards Daena who is in total shocked with her eyes wide open. You grab fistful of her hair making her fave you while you smirk.







 

I never told you this but once you mess with Reika. You are messing with me. Weak pathetic woman.







 

You pushed her away and walk away from the place while still in anger. Everyone is speechless as they finally knew who you are. After you are nowhere to be seen. The boys dont even mind the crowds and went back eating except for Yeonjun. He took his things and left the place to find you. Everyone in the cafeteria dispersed and left Daena and her people groaning in pain. Trying hard to get the boys attention. Saejung just appeared and she were confused of her surrounding.




 

Guys what just happened here. Did i miss anything.




 

    Saejung my boo what took you so long   .




 

   Nuna you miss a lot of fun earlier. Its the best so far in this school history  .




 

Wow i did miss something huh. Soobin oppa is there anything wrong. You look sullen  .




 

   Aniya. Im fine. Just dont mind me   .




 

Oh guys. Next week is Reika born day. How about we go and celebrate her birthday. Her first birthday with her. Oh my gawd im so excited.




 

  You sure are Saejung ah. Yah you still didnt answer me. What took you so long. Where have you been earlier  .




 

Ah. I was at the science lab. Mrs Ahn was asking me if i should join a group competition.




 

   So did you agree with it .




 

   Nuna its science and you love that subject  .




 

  Yeah nuna you love that subject so why not you go for it  .




 

If i go for it i cant celebrate Rei birthday with you guys. Also i cant spend more time with you or even Rei. Well talking about her. Where is she. I never see her after Mrs Yong lesson.




 

  Yeonjun hyung went to the library with Rei. He said that he needs Reika help on some subject since Rei is good at it   .




 

Ahhh. Well if thats so. Im telling you guys first that i cant walk home with you guys for today.




 

   WHY YOU CANT .



 

I have plans with my mom. Mianhae.




 

   Arasso. Text me when you reach home okay. Or else i will spam you that you cant even stand it.




 

I will Beomgyu. Now eat you said you were super hungry today.




 

   Im not eating unless you eat with me.




 

  Aish jinjja just get a room you two.







 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆






 

Someone seems to be in a bad mood today.




 

Dad just called me that to monitor Naryeong every single day.




 

Im guessing she use her physical fight on someone.




 

More than that. She even injured that stupid girl who claim herself as queenka.




 

Im proud of Reika. She did the right thing.




 

But the thing is you know that my dad owns that school and my uncle is the principal . She freaking said to that stupid girl the real her.




 

Oooo yah Taehyung ah the video is going to be popular soon.




 

What do you mean hyung.




 

Theres a video of her and the rest. It seems she been having a tough time there.




 

She seems to be fine with the boys.




 

Yeah just like how we want to hang out with her but she hang out with the boys instead. Well she did the right thing after all.




 

Yes she did. She did it for her rights no one have rights to say anything bad about her. She did nothing to that queenka for the whole term and all she gets is bullied and she is not an outcast. She just dont like to open up with people that much.




 

I agree with Namjoon. I mean she is still kind to the ones that is friendly to her. She helps students that is in need a lot.




 

You guys are right. Man how am i suppose to tell this to her dad  .




 

Her dad is your dad Taehyung ah. Its just your mom. Will she be fine with Rei being like that.




 

Hell yeah. She even support Rei to stand up for her own rights. Its just dad just dont like the way Rei is. He expect Rei to be feminine and lovely. But she is one badass who knows what's right and wrong of her rights. I respect her for who she is.




 

So better than nagging to Rei later on. You sister better comfort her. She needs one from her own siblings. Not from her friends.




 

Arasso. I will do that. But hell how am i gonna explain this to dad when he came back from his trip.




 

How about you let Rei explains her true feelings to her own dad. She never done that doesnt she.




 

Yes. Thats because she is lazy to listen to dad naggings.





 

To level it up bring Yeonjun along with her. Im sure he knows better that we do.




 

They arent anything yet hyung.




 

What i mean is that, Yeonjun been by her side for the whole term in school. Also she hang iut with him almost everyday. So who knows he can support her if her father disagree with Rei explanation.




 

Well will see how things go hyung...







 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆







 

Stupid ones just love to see me like that. Who do you think you are. Queenka my who the hell wear heels to school. Even her skirt is freaking retailed skirt. She is not even that pretty. Freaking wants to make me puke every single time when she clings to that ahjussi. AISH JINJJA.





 

  Aigoo Ahjumma you are sure full of fuel huh   .






 

You turn and see Yeonjun standing few feets away from you with his hands in his pockets. Looking at you with no expression at all.







 

Yah you think its funny.




 

  I never say anything ahjumma ssi. -




 

Just leave me alone. I dont want that stupid girl complain .




 

  She dont own me. I live my life. Now tell me why did you do that  .




 

You wont understand Yeonjun. Its super hard to explain.




 

  You dont have to. I know you did the right thing.




 

What do you mean by that.




 

   What i mean is. You stand up for yourself. Not be a weakling that cries after get bullied. Besides you are the first person to fight her back. Damn you look slaying when you are mad  .




 

Do you want to die right now.




 

   Aigooo she is back by her old self.




 

If you are here to just disturb me but not comfort. Better go away before things gets worst.




 

  Yah Kang Naryeong   .








 

You look at him and chuckled. Yeonjun was trying to cheer you up by doing sets of aegyo. He knew it would be a success as you can never had enough of his aegyo. Well except for some of it which makes you cringe. He smile and open up his arms. You smile and went into his arms for a hug. Even the boys would hug you to comfort you. However Yeonjun hugs is much different from the boys as you felt safe under his arms. He pulled the hug away and cupped your cheeks.









 

Gomawo. Ahjussi.





 

  Aniya. Its just that im proud of you for being brave. Reika is Reika right.





 

I know but if you didnt help me back earlier i think i would kill her. Which i dont want to be one .






 

You move his hands away from your cheek and sigh looking down to your feet while holding his hands. Yeonjun pout and lean his face forwards making both o your face inches away.







 

 Trust me. Killing someone who ruins your life is the best   .




 

Yah im not gonna be murderer. Not even you Choi Yeonjun.





 

He smile and pinch your cheek. Making you pout back to him .





 

   Ahhh you are so cute. Well you are left with  4 lesson what are you gonna do  .




 

I dont have mood to go to class anymore. Can you hang out with me till school is over. Oh wait you mister dont even have time for me.



 

   Hey hey hey. I i dont i wont chase after you and comfort you like this ahjumma  .

  



 

Says like you never meant those words on our first meet. Arasso. You go back to class. Im staying here till school is over.




 

   Yah. I will hang out with you but only for an hour. Ater that i have to go back to my class since theres something important now you missy better wait for me in front of my last class  .




 

Why do i have to. Im no one but just a friend.



 

 

If you dont want free meals then im going straight to practice ignoring your presence  .




 

Hey bribing me with food is not lose okay. Fine meet you after your last class. You paying for all the food. Im super hungry  .

 



 

  Thats my Reika. Now take this water and drink. You must be thirsty after all the shouts  .




 

Man your the best.....