-13-

Our Crown




 

HAPPY READING ^_^

 


 

REIKA(YOU)


 

V/TAEHYUNG     RM/NAMJOON   JIN    SUGA/YOONGI

JIMIN   JHOPE/HOSEOK    JUNGKOOK


 

 SOOBIN     YEONJUN      BEOMGYU     .

 TAEHYUN      HUENINGKAI    .


 

  DAENA       SAEJUNG   .

 

NORMAL FONTS - KOREAN

BOLD FONTS - ENGLISH


 

 


 




 

 






 

    Hyung you look so dead   . 




 

   I stay up all night to master the new moves. It's harder than I thought  .




 

   Hyung are you sure you can survive the whole day of school  . 




 

   Yeah i can. I just need some peace when i can get some. Right now i hope no lectures that can kill me today   . 




 

    Well i hope you get some sleep during break. You look like a zombie  . 




 

   I hope I can but im sure that some of the teachers won't leave me alone   .




 

Man you look so awful. 




 

   Oh Suga hyung. Its rare to see you here  . 




 

I'm here to rewrite the assignments that I created for all of your music classes. What is wrong with this fella here. 




 

   Yeonjun hyung didn't get enough rest since few days ago. All he does is practice and practice    . 




 

Yah get back to your senses. Doing all of this won't even make Naryeong feel better. It makes her take all the blames more than you thought. Don't make things more insane. 




 

   Hyung is Naryeong in school   . 




 

Yes she is. Now dont do anything stupid. She is still not in a stable mood after crying for days. 




 

    Reika nuna cried...




 

Well if you guys want more answers. Go and as Saejung or Naryeong herself. Well i got to go. Yeonjun ah. Try and talk to her. We need her back in her happiness and so do you.









 

Suga left them dumbfounded making their mouth hang open. Saejung came towards them and were confused about why their mouths are hanging open. He took put a packet of bread and gave them each piece till they snap back to reality. 










 

Tsk you guys are scaring me off. 




 

     You could have just snap us back Saejung   . 




 

Well you guys seems to be out of reality. So what did i miss.




 

    Suga hyung came by and he told us something about Reika nuna   . 




 

That's all. I thought you guys would know more about it. 




 

     What do you mean more than it. I dont understand  . 




 

You will one day. Now CHOI BEOMGYU WE HAVE A THING TO SETTLE. 




 

    Wait what......










 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆








 

~  i get that but can we settle this when Hoseok oppa is back. 


 

~  you dont have much time Rei. Few weeks and you are off to Japan. 


 

~  i'm going there because there's a bunch of things that dad wanted me to do. Those dance i can practice it when the spare time that i can get. 


 

~  are you sure. You will be exhausted since you hate dancing


 

~ Jimin oppa. I know my limits don't need to worry that much


 

~ im worried about the Naryeong that i used to know. Reika sticking with two names is hard. But with multiple personality that you have. You only have one heart. All of us don't want you to be in misery alone. Don't bury the pain alone. It hurt both me and you. 


 

~  Oppa we will talk about this later. I have things to do. 


 

~ you know what Reika. We are not forcing you. Just know whats in you. The real you. 


 

~  see you soon. Say hi to Jungkook oppa for me. 


 

~ Alright. Bye

 






 

You hang up and sigh and you know that everyone is trying to bring you on the bright side. Its just that you didn't feel right at the moment. As you were at the rooftop alone. You were enjoying the breeze. Few minutes later you heard the door creaked open. You turn and saw someone you didn't expect it to be. You smile and turn back to look at the clouds. The person chuckled and went to sit next to you. 







 

 




 

     I knew you tried to escape   . 




 

You guess so well Taehyun. 




 

    Nuna is it weird that no one had known your answer or is it just me that you are trying to buy time to settle yourself first before even facing him  . 




 

I hate it when you know the exact thing even we arent that close Taehyun. Spill the tea. 




 

     I hate to say it but Yeonjun hyung is like a lost zombie right now. I knew that both of you have your own reasons but why you kept it dragging   . 




 

None of us has the right answers yet Taehyun. All of us are facing misery right now. Just because of one incident and I am truly sorry that I caused everyone to be in this state. 




 

    I understand your intentions. Still nuna there is another way   . 




 

I know... So why are you leaving that poor maknae alone mister. 




 

     Ahh Hueningkai is fine alone. I just to be at peace after long hectic days. I'm tired of everything at the moment   .  




 

I'm sorry for everything Taehyun ah. 




 

    Its okay nuna. I know the days will get better soon. I hope you and hyung will settled your things soon  . 




 

Yeah i hope so too. How is TXT overall. 




 

   It's all good. It's just Yeonjun hyung loves to spaced out when we were warming up. Yet recently he never leave for break. All he does is practice and practice that makes Beomgyu mad days ago I can't remember    . 




 

That's sad. I wish he could focus on his reality.  




 

    He would if he never thinks about you   . 




 

Ahhh jinjja. Taehyun ah what should i do. 




 

    Talk to him. At least figure out a solution. I dont know   . 




 

Aish. So you knew everything. 




 

    Nope I only knew that you had some arguments with Yeonjun something like that   . 




 

Aniya. There was no arguments no nothing. We both give silent treatment af.... Wait why am I telling you this when you should know. 




 

    Nuna you are so funny. Earlier Suga hyung said that You felt like taking all the blame and you cried every single day. Also he ask Yeonjun hyung to wake up his senses   . 




 

Wait hold up. He didnt tell you everything   . 




 

    Nope. Not everything i know since both Soobin hyung and Saejung nuna were trying to let us not feel worried or frustrated of why you were avoiding us     . 




 

I didn't meant to avoid all of you. I just feel that if i'm still hanging out with you guys. That Yeonjun will feel something else.




 

     Feel something like what.....