-11-

Our Crown




 

HAPPY READING ^_^

 


 

REIKA(YOU)


 

V/TAEHYUNG     RM/NAMJOON   JIN    SUGA/YOONGI

JIMIN   JHOPE/HOSEOK    JUNGKOOK


 

SOOBIN     YEONJUN      BEOMGYU     .

TAEHYUN      HUENINGKAI    .


 

 DAENA       SAEJUNG   .

 

NORMAL FONTS - KOREAN

BOLD FONTS - ENGLISH


 

 


 







 

 







 

It's been weeks since it happened. Both you and Yeonjun kept ignoring each other. The boys dont know whats happened including BTS. All of them were curious on what had happened. It's already the weekend and you didn't even bother to use your phone. You were doing your school work since you have a bunch of it to do. You heard your door creaked. You look up and saw Suga and Rapmon was looking towards you. You smile and just nod at them. The smile and walk in to your room.






 

Hi guys.




 

You seems occupied. Like really occupied




 

Test is around the corner. I have to do well so dad and mom won't nag at me.




 

Reika you are always a top student. What do you mean you have to do well. It's not even in your dictionary.




 

I just want to kill time. I don't want to disturb the boys or anyone.




 

Well it's rare to see you in the room for the whole day.




 

It must be because of Yeonjun. I mean both of them have been acting weird for few weeks already.




 

Well i agree with that. Especially Yeonjun. I never seen him leaving a huge space away from Reika. Man i feel so weird ever since last few weeks.










 

You heard them talking about Yeonjun. You stay silent. Slamming the pen that you were holding on the table. Both Suga and Rapmon were shocked by your actions. You sigh and stood up to take your things along with your skateboard. Left the boys behind not even wanting to talk to anyone at all. Then leave the house. Taehyung saw you walking out then he saw the boys were in your room. He walked into your room and gave a questioning look

 




 

My lovely hyungs. What did you say till My Naryeong left the how feeling annoyed.




 

We were asking her something. Then this guy here suddenly say Yeonjun name out.




 

Hyung. You even agree what i said earlier.




 

Well whatever. Now i wanna ask you. As a brother what is she thinking these days that she doesn't want to waste her time with us or the rest.




 

She has been quiet ever since Yeonjun sleepover here. When i came back home. She shut herself up not even talking. Something must have happened to both of them that i could feel that both Yeonjun and Naryeong is avoiding each other.




 

That's worst. Did Yeonjun do any confession or something.




 

Well might be. I will talk to her.




 

How would you even get through her when she won't talk to anyone

 



 

I have my ways hyung. See you guys later. I will bring her to Hoseok hyung and Seokjin hyung once after she is fine.




 

Alright then. Be safe.




 

Wait up. Do you even know where she is heading to.




 

Yeah. Her usual place where she release all her stress. Be right back guys.




 

Say to her that we are sorry Taehyung






 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆









 

     Up till when are you going to be like this hyung   .




 

    Till i know the time is right  .




 

    Hyung i don't want to be mean to you but you are a total idiot   .




 

     Yeah i know i am. Ugh i can't lose her.




 

     Well you are at the edge of losing her if you kept ignoring her hyung  .




 

    Mianhae hyung. Saejung tried her best to talk to Reika but she wont say anything but a smile   .




 

    Its okay. I'm responsible for this matter anyways. Thanks Beomgyu .




 

     Hyung you cant lose hope like this. There must be a reason why she ignoring you   .




 

    I hope she is not mad at me  .




 

    She won't be mad at you hyung. Trust me. She has her own reason   .




 

     While you hyung. I think you should be the one to take the step up to confront her. Express your sincerity. I'm sure that Rei nuna will understand you more than before  .




 

   I really hope so....




 

    Hyung you can do it. But now we focus on our practice   .




 

   Yeah. We have many things to do. Also Yeonjun hyung. Settled it before we go overseas. We won't be around for quite awhile   .




 

   I will, don't worry about me   .




 

   Not about you. But for Reika sake.





 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆









 

You were at the skate Park to release all your stress. You don't care about your surroundings that you even slip and fall multiple times. You have been there for almost an hour that you don't feel like going anywhere else. As you were skating you felt your phone vibrating. You stop and took out your phone to see who is calling you. Once you saw it you decline the call and continue to skate. Just then something makes you trip and fall. You wince in pain and look up to see V is chewing on his lollipop. He just look at you and pulled out his hands to help you up. You rolled your eyes and smack his hands away. Stood up and gave a glare at him.









 

What do you want from me.




 

Nothing much. Let's talk.




 

I'm done with talking.




 

It's not about the guy that you have been avoiding Naryeong. It's all about you.




 

I said i'm done with talking can't you understand me.




 

No i don't. Now let's get some ramyeon. We seat somewhere quiet. You young lady must tell me everything or i make him do what he has done in the last few weeks.




 

So mean. You're not my mom. Don't try to pressure me Kim Taehyung.




 

If you kept being like that Kang Naryeong. I suggest that you don't act like a coward and avoid this kind of things. You aren't who you are Reika Kang Naryeong.




 

I'm not avoiding anything....




 

Then spill the tea Naryeong. Everything that i was supposed to know.








 

You sigh and lead him to the nearest convenience store. He grab some food while you just took water for yourself. Both of you found a place to sit and you sigh everytime you see his face. You smile and waiting for you to spill it all out. You breathe in and out. Finally told him everything that happened. You spilled everything that makes him understand you more. You felt relieved that you had finally told someone that you trust. And not feel so pressured. Taehyung chuckled and patted your shoulder.







 

You little one. You make him feel like you reject him.




 

It's not that I want to. It's just so sudden that i can say what i wanted to say. You get me right.




 

Yah even if we aren't blood related. I understand you. However, why didn't you tell this to Namjoon hyung.




 

I don't know. Its super annoying when he kept mentioning his name. I feel so awkward now.




 

Yah you don't have to be one. Just be yourself. I'm sure both of you will understand each other.




 

We have been friends for a few months. Also i don't want to lose the friendship I had with him.




 

Well the thing is you never told him what you told me. So that makes you feel like that. Now as a brother...




 

Step brother.




 

Still I declare myself as your brother.




 

Urgh whatever.




 

Alright. As a brother of yours. I would just wanna say. You should just have a face to face talk. Both express to each other and you are done. You guys won't feel like your friendships is breaking.




 

I really hope what you say is easy.




 

It will if you put an effort in it. Don't think too much Naryeong ah. Just be truthful. If you don't want to commit. Say it. Stay as friends first. Then develop one in the future




 

Urghhhhh i dont know what to do.




 

Now it's all up to you my sister.




 

I know that Kim Taehyung.




 

That's good. Now let's go and eat. Seokjin hyung is treating us food. Im super hungry.




 

But you just ate food.




 

That is just snacks. Now come on. I don't want to miss those free food.




 

Alright alright.




 

Oh the hyungs say sorry about earlier.




 

Meh i will settle with them later on. They will be there right.




 

I think so. Lets go slowpoke. Im taking your skate.




 

YAH KIM TAEHYUNG.....