-23-

Our Crown



 

HAPPY READING ^_^

 

 


 

 

REIKA/NARYEONG(YOU)

 

 V/TAEHYUNG     RM/NAMJOON   JIN    SUGA/YOONGI

JIMIN   JHOPE/HOSEOK    JUNGKOOK

 

 SOOBIN     YEONJUN      BEOMGYU     .

 TAEHYUN      HUENINGKAI    .

 

  DAENA       SAEJUNG   .  HYOMIN

 

NORMAL FONTS - KOREAN

BOLD FONTS - ENGLISH

 

 

 


 

 




 

 






 

So what did you plan for this whole week of study week

 



 

I want Soobin oppa and Yeonjun oppa to be back in good terms. 




 

You ain't kidding me right. I mean your boy is still in bad terms with his own leader. Wow. 




 

Long short. Hyomin is the cause of it. 




 

I really hope they will be like how they were previously. 




 

There is a way. It is possible.




 

How. I mean nothing works well. Even my Beomgyu can't persuade Soobin oppa. 




 

I will make it happen. If he still thinks in the cause of this. It means i failed. If he starts to act weird, there's the progress that I have done. 




 

When did you ever became so smart on this. 




 

Well i have been observing Hyomin for so long. She only act when Soobin is around. Plus she cant run away when Suga oppa finally show the real truth. 




 

Won't that hurt Soobin's feelings too. 




 

It will. Still CCTV cant show lies. Also there's many videos about her trying to threaten me. I have sources you know




 

Yes you have thanks to who




 

Thanks to you. Oh i already sent you gift to your house  dont worry you will like it. 




 

Thank you so much. 




 

Daena is part of this too. 




 

Yeah. I mean even if im not in the same class as hers. My sidekick is there to help Naryeong since they hate Hyomin so much till Hyomin once slept with... Oh did I spill too much. 




 

You did great. Another evidence. Nicely done. 




 

Damn you really have to record this. 




 

Suga oppa will kill me if I don't have more proof. Besides my main goal is to clear off my name from Soobin oppa bad person list  




 

You are innocent i know. 




 

Oh the boys should be done with their dance practice. 




 

Oh nice timing. I have to go. 




 

Someone meeting her future husband. 




 

Ayee. Soon it will. Just hope and pray for me. 




 

We will dont worry. 




 

See you girls soon. Call me when you are bored okay. 




 

See you soon

 



 

Bring us the mini you if we didn't meet for so long  




 

Aigoo yah you kidding me. 




 

Its fine. See ya. I cant be late. 




 

See ya...










 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆










 

      Hyung when will you talk to Soobin hyung   . 




 

     When the time is right Beomgyu. Besides Soobin would probably still be mad at me after what happened to his love am i right   .




 

      Hyung... Soobin hyung is suffering so much. Its like Hyomin is controlling him more than Soobin hyung control himself   .




 

    I will once he himself knows whats the rights for him   . 




 

    Damn hyung you really act like a coward but you arent. I like your style   . 




 

    You should thank the only girl i know   . 




 

    Oh Reika nuna told you not to argue but to talk man to man   . 




 

     That's what she said. Now would we just not talk about Soobin. He will realise one day what's gonna happen to him   .




 

     Fine. But hyung. Just saying Beomgyu hyung might lost his temper one day    . 




 

     Oh i bet he will. Plus its been awhile he done that. 




 

     You are scary at times hyung    . 




 

     He is since he started dating Reika Kang Naryeong. 




 

    Yah she is the most wonderful girl I ever met.




 

      Hyung dont you have a date with her later   . 




 

    Aren't you going to have a date with Saejung   . 




 

    Yeah i have...




 

     Im joining you then. Don't ask me why   .  




 

     Hyung why is that so..




 

      Taehyun is meeting her. They have something to talk about so i thought of not involving her problems that i don't need to disturb on. Plus she is on her monthly where she hates to see me clingy on her. Which is weird that she will still meet other boys than me. She will kill me if I talk too much about her   . 




 

     He knows his girl well   . 




 

     Oh i do. She is the scariest at times. I still love her  . 




 

     Well hyung, you are on board   . 




 

    Nice now lets go to the studio and spent some time before the hangout   . 




 

     How are you so calm when Taehyun is meeting your girlfriend. While you are here doing nothing about it  . 




 

    You will understand trust in relationship soon....












 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆











 

     Nuna. Isn't this a lot   .  





 

Not for me kiddo. I would eat more if i were you  





 

     So nuna. What's up with the sudden meeting   . 




 

Oh. I wanna ask. How would Soobin give up all things that's happening in life   . 




 

    You care for him. So sudden   . 




 

You wont know whats been in my mind. Its hilarious. 



 

     

     I know that. But nuna why are you thinking anout Soobin hyung. Wont Yeonjun hyung be jealous about you  . 




 

He doesn't. He knows I have things to talk about with you. Plus you are my one trusted friend i would ever had. 



 

  

    Oh really...




 

Stop scratching and eat the food. Everything is edible for you to eat.




 

    Thanks nuna. Back to the topic. Tell me what's up with you thinking about Soobin hyung  . 




 

 I want him to be free from Hyomin. He look exhausted. Also i heard that Beomgyu is losing his mind looking at Soobin. 




 

     Well Beomgyu hyung might explode one day since Hyomin is stepping over the line   . 




 

What did she do this time

 



 

     Hyomin kind off do nasty stuff when you aren't at school. Beomgyu hyung is busy with test. That moment she tried to make Saejung nuna feel embarrassed   . 




 

She is crazy. I understand that. You will understand why it happened as time goes by. 





 

      I respect your actions nuna   . 




 

Oh thank you. I respect you too. 




 

    Nuna whats after you and Yeonjun hyung  .




 

What are you thinking mister. 




 

     What i mean is. You and Yeonjun hyung. Upcoming years. What's gonna happen   . 




 

We dont have any plans yet Taehyun. Talking about me. When will you get one. 




 

    After im totally matured i guess  .




 

Oh i rather see you single for life mister. 




 

    Aye nuna dont be like that to me   . 




 

I have a salty mouth when it comes to future stuff. Just to let you know. 




 

    I shall just keep quiet for now   . 




 

Im joking kiddo. Eat up. Hoseok oppa is fetching us  




 

    Oh really   . 




 

Yes mister. Now you and i are gonna have sibling date with Hoseok oppa. I told your manager already. Dont need to worry about anything. 




 

     You are sure full of surprises nuna...