-16-

Our Crown




 

HAPPY READING ^_^

 


 

REIKA(YOU)


 

V/TAEHYUNG     RM/NAMJOON   JIN    SUGA/YOONGI

JIMIN   JHOPE/HOSEOK    JUNGKOOK


 

 SOOBIN     YEONJUN      BEOMGYU     .

 TAEHYUN      HUENINGKAI    .


 

  DAENA       SAEJUNG   .

 

NORMAL FONTS - KOREAN

BOLD FONTS - ENGLISH


 

 


 





 

 






 

《TWO WEEKS LATER》






 

Guys why my gut feeling says that both Saejung and Naryeong knows something that i don't  




 

I dont know what you are talking about hyung




 

Of course you don't. You barely hanging out with her these days. 




 

I understand what Suga hyung meant but I don't understand how Naryeong seems to be more...more...




 

Let her be guys. Like what Taehyung said to us. As long as she is happy. We are all happy. 




 

This house is super empty without her. 




 

I can't play her games anymore. 




 

I'm hungry. Is there food lying around. 




 

She seems busy after moving out. 




 

I heard she and the rest went to furniture shopping. Plus we aren't the first guest in her new house. 




 

If thats so. I wonder what she is doing. 





 

You guys miss me much didn't you. 




 

MWOH. YAH NARYEONG AH









 

Jungkook and Jimin run towards you and hug you like theres no tomorrow while the others are still a shock to see you in the house. Your brother chuckled and lend a hand to remove you from the boys as he knows that you are going to die out of breath under those hugs. You thank him afterwards and went to the sofa where Suga is. 










 

Mwohya. Why is this little puppy here. 




 

I bought some gifts to all of my favourite boys here. 




 

Dont tell me mom ask you to visit me since she knows im on vacation period




 

Thats partially right. Second of all the boys are busy so i thought of visiting you guys. 




 

What about Saejung. I thought you both are inseparable. 




 

Oh.... Saejung....




 

She went overseas for something hyung. I heard Naryeong have things that she needs to settle before her punishments are free. 




 

Mwoh.... what did you do young lady. 





 

Ah.... that..... I kind of did something that makes outsiders involve....




 

Yah she is the troublemaker i knew. So what's up with the brat. 




 

Hyung you know about this and not bothering to tell me

 



 

How would i when its about your ex. I dont want you to be sad anymore. 




 

She is back...




 

Yeah i heard she is Soobin childhood friend. 




 

Hyung i will be in my room. Yah you better clear out your name or Dad will ground you for months. 




 

Oppa. I thought you are over her already. 




 

Lets not talk about it  




 

Oppa. If you being like this. You arent who you are. 




 

Stop it Naryeong. I dont want to argue with you. 




 

Then show who is Taehyung really are. I cant bare to see you like this after years. That girl leaves you because she aint good for you. 




 

She leaves because of dad. Dad force her to leave me. 




 

Aniya. Dad didn't do that to you. He does it to save you and our family company from being abrupt. Don't you know that her family tries to buy our company. 




 

Just go home. Go back home Naryeong. 




 

YAH KIM TAEHYUNG. 




 

LEAVE KANG NARYEONG. 




 

Fine i will leave. Dont bother to find me even if im dead. 








 

You leave the house with your eyes full of tears. Leaving the boys sigh in disappointment. While Taehyung just stood in silence knowing that he is at fault but at the same time he wasn't at his right state. 











 

Hyung i think i will be at the dance studio if you ever need me. 




 

Well i'm going to meet my friends. I have no appetite. 




 

Jungkook ah... Yah Jeon Jungkook




 

Aish jinjja. 












 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆












 

    Wah it's harder than I thought   . 




 

     Aigoo Beomgyu. At least try to smile. Saejung is away for just a few weeks. She won't take long. 




 

     I miss her so much   . 




 

      I miss Reika nuna more   . 




 

       I miss Naryeong nuna more    . 




 

      Yah Naryeong and Reika is the same person   . 




 

      Ayee hyung. Reika nuna is the passionate personality  while Naryeong nuna is the emotional personality   . 




 

      Yes thats the difference   . 




 

     YAH. She is still the same person with just two names. Just call her Naryeong. Since we are close to her   . 




 

     Well if thats so. Whats for dinner today   . 




 

      Will it be dutch pay or......









 

Just then all they heard was a loud bang. All of them look at the door and saw you were stomping it not even care about the surroundings. Yeonjun saw your tears and sigh. 





 

 


 

      Hyung we will go to the convenience store. Want anything.. 




 

    Just buy juice. For Naryeong at least   . 




 

Yah Soobin ah there's someone who wants to meet you at the first floor. 




 

    Ah okay i will be there. Hyung cheer her up   . 









 

The boys left. Leaving you and Yeonjun alone. He went to you who is sitting at the corner of the room crying. Sitting down you your level and gave a pat on your shoulder to calm you down. 










 

Why is he so mean. So mean... heartless man.... 




 

      Naryeong.... he is just in denial... dont blame him fully. Give him time. Im sure he will understand   . 




 

Its too late when he doesn't let go of his past. I dont know him anymore. 




 

     Naryeong ah... in life everyone makes mistakes. So do us too. He will understand once the time comes. All we have to do is to just wait and see. Now stop crying. I dont want this place to be gloomy   . 




 

I hate u so much. 




 

    Ahhh my heart. AHHHH MY HEARTUE   . 




 

Mwohya i didnt even talk about you. 




 

    Ahhhh the veins. It's getting tighter. Ahhh. It hurts   . 




 

Oppa. Just stop. Its hilarious. 




 

     Ahh is that so. Hmm i should be more dramatic. OH MY HEART. My heart pain ahhhh    .




 

Oppa you are embarrassing me. Stop..




 

     Finally that's the way. Now tell me you are disappointed about your brother because she came back   . 




 

Oppa why didn't you tell me that there's someone else came before Daena. 




 

     Ahhh basically Daena is the last annoying people that we have ever met. There are two more that you have yet to know   . 




 

Ani. 




 

    No more buts. Come on and dance with me   . 




 

Im tired. You go and play. I wanna rest. 




 

    Yah. You lazy pig come on. Im not gonna make you rest here for nothing after what just happened   .




 

I hate you. 




 

     Aww so sweet of you. Now hurry dance with me. I've been wanting to see you dance you know that   . 




 

As if you never seen me dance before




 

     Well that is when you are with Hoseok hyung. I want to see it by myself. Like you dancing alone in front of me   .

 



 

Is this how boys console their love ones. 




 

    You won't want me to be so cheesy aren't you   .  




 

Forget it. Oh my babies have arrived. 




 

       Aish jinjja this girl   .