-30-

Our Crown




 

HAPPY READING ^_^

 

 


 

 

REIKA/NARYEONG(YOU)

 

 V/TAEHYUNG     RM/NAMJOON   JIN    SUGA/YOONGI

JIMIN   JHOPE/HOSEOK    JUNGKOOK

 

 SOOBIN     YEONJUN      BEOMGYU     .

 TAEHYUN      HUENINGKAI    .

 

  DAENA       SAEJUNG   .  HYOMIN   AIKA

 

NORMAL FONTS - KOREAN

BOLD FONTS - ENGLISH

 

 

 


 

 












 

 







 

《A COUPLE OF YEARS LATER》










 

Yah if you didn't even put effort on this then what's the point of doing this project. 




 

But Miss Reika this is the most best akong all the decision in the management team 




 

Listen here. If it's the best for the management team. It doesn't mean that it's the best for me. Now i want you and  the head of all management sections to redo this project and make me pulled into this project. If not you and the rest will get retrenchment  now get lost from my sight. 




 

Yes Miss Reika. 










 

Your worker left your office. You sigh and rub your temple as you are getting minor headaches after days of not having proper sleep. Just then you heard a knock from the door. You looked up and saw Saejung with Daena at the door. You smile and let them in. They sat right opposite of you and chuckled at your stress look

 







 

Yah you really need to cut those anger man. It's not healthy. 




 

I know. I just need some rest from all of this. 




 

Well i didnt know our boss is so tired. Yet she is like a monster when she is like this. 




 

Try to be in my position and understand how i feel then. Man i can't wait to go back home. 




 

Or you can't wait to get laid again. 




 

Yah. Not in my office. Now why are you here and not in your department? 




 

Well its kind off the middle of lunchtime and i didnt expect your meeting to be overrun. So we came here instead to eat with you. 




 

Ahh i didnt even see the time. I'm sorry my ladies. 




 

It's okay. So when are you letting Taehyun temporarily take over you? I heard that they are free if you take the maternity leave 




 

Well it's just four months. It's too early




 

But you cant be stressed like this you know that. It's really unhealthy to both you and your child Naryeong

 



 

I know. How about both of you tell me when are you both gonna get married 




 

Soon enough. I guess. 




 

It will be soon. Just dont worry about us. Worry more about yourself.




 

I will i will. Is there food? I'm super hungry. 




 

Here. Your favourite. 




 

Nice. Thanks Saejung. Oh tonight gathering. Is everyone gonna be there

 



 

Well, I hope so. My fiance is working. I'm not sure if he can make it. 




 

Well what i know is the boys will be there. Aika will be there too right. 




 

She is if Soobin oppa is clinging on her. They have been so clingy to each other. Even at my house when Aika is staying over. I sometimes don't understand them at all. 




 

They are a weirdo couple. What about your brother and s? 




 

They can't make it. They are busy with their promotions. 




 

Well its just us and the boys.




 

Yeah. Well lets eat and we go shopping afterwards. 




 

That is a good idea. 




 

I could not deny that. 






 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆










 

     Hyung why didnt you tell us about the gathering. 




 

    Sorry I forgot. 




 

No you didnt. You just didnt tell them because you were so busy with me. 




 

    Babe it's not like i really remember. 




 

Oppa you had it on your phone. It's even your freaking wallpaper. How can you lie to them? 




 

    Okay okay. I'm sorry. 




 

   Guys the gathering is tonight. Be at your best appearance. 




 

   Best appearance what do you mean. 



 

 

    Naryeong brother along with s is going to be there and it's a surprise for her. 




 

   Didn't she tell us that they are busy with the promotions. 




 

    They are but they still make time for Naryoeng. Plus its Naryeong birthday. You guys didn't forget that didnt you....




 

    Hyung did you just say birthday.....




 

    Heol....




 

     Oh no we are doomed......




 

    You guys seriously. I have been reminding every single day and all you guys say is you guys remember. What the heck is this you saying? 




 

   WE ARE SO SORRY HYUNG. WE LITERALLY FORGET. 




 

    Hyung please don't kill us. We will get things for her I swear. 




 

    Whatever you guys say. Soobin just don't be late okay   . 



 

   

    Yes sir. I won't as this beautiful girl here will sure keep reminding me about the time. 




 

Yeah yeah. Yeonjun oppa don't worry i will handle all of these kids. 




 

    Thanks Aika. Now I have to go just be at the gathering before me and Naryeong reached the place. Just don't disappoint me again like last time. 




 

   YES SIR YEONJUN   .



 

    

     WE WON'T DISAPPOINT YOU SIR. 



 

 

    YOUR COMMAND IS SERVED. 




 

    Babe how are you gonna handle this bunch of monkeys. 




 

You are one of them too stop avoiding the circle. 




 

     Aish.....










 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆









 

That's a beautiful dress. You have to wear those later tonight. 




 

It's too fancy for my liking. 




 

Its never fancy for our lady Naryeong. 




 

Really. It looks so not sold at all. 




 

That's the 50th dress you tried on and I'm sure that suits you the best. 




 

You really think so. Well I mean it's still pretty but it  feels fancy. 




 

Naryeong its a fancy dinner. You should wear that since its once in awhile and also its your birthday dinner gathering too. You need to stand out more than us. 




 

Really. Well if you both say so. I will take this dress then. 




 

Will surely do. Now go get change while we wait for you here. 




 

Okay sure. Don't leave me alone guys  









 

You went back to the fitting room and the girls smirked at each other as they knew that you were as clueless as ever. Few seconds later they saw Yeonjun walking in the shop. The smile at Yeonjun and gave him all the bags that you bought earlier. 








 

Good luck love birds. 




 

We won't be late trust me. 




 

She is gonna take some time. Just don't stress her out. 




 

    Yeah yeah whatever. Now go before she found out. Don't be late. 




 

Oh we won't. See ya 





 

The girls walk out leaving Yeonjun alone waiting for you. After minutes you are finally out of the fitting room. Your eyes went wide when you saw Yeonjun were waiting for you. He saw you and smiled shyly. Without any thoughts you towards him and gave him a quick peck. 







 

Honey what are you doing here




 

    Picking you up. The girls have a sudden meeting. You are ready. 




 

I thought you were busy at this time. 




 

    I finished my stuff earlier. Well let me pay for that dress. You look pretty in those. 




 

How do you know. Wait a minute. Did you plan something? 




 

  No. I just felt that you look nice with that. 




 

You are cute. Come let me hold those bags  




 

   Oh no need to. You can't hold heavy stuff it's dangerous for you and our child. Now let's go and pay. The  we head home to get ready   .




 

If that's so.. lets go. 







 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆








 

Woah you looking good. 




 

    Am i. Well i'm glad you chose the right style. 




 

    Hyung. Nuna fashion style is better than yours. I can't deny that fact. 




 

     Same goes for me. Nuna you are interesting. 




 

    Yah yah yah. Don't you dare seduce my gurl. She is mine and only mine. 




 

     Mine and only mine. Whatever. Aika nuna is like a sister to us. Why would we steal your girl? 




 

Well kids. Lets not make him jealous. All of you look good in those outfits its super attractive  




 

They are because their visuals are superb. 




 

     SAEJUNG NUNA. 




 

      Oh no, our step mom has arrived. 




 

Is that how you always greet me Huening Kai. 




 

   Im sorry nuna. Well, how is Reika nuna. 




 

She is fine. Safely in her husband's hands. Now we have no time to slack. Where is Beomgyu. 




 

In his room. He is just unsure of himself. 




 

I will handle him. You guys look good.




 

I bought some snacks. Who wants. 




 

   Is it bread because i'm quite hungry and Aika didnt feed me earlier. 




 

All of you boys love. Here eat up. 




 

     Nuna. Is your fiance coming? 




 

Sadly no. He is busy but he promised me he will make it up soon. 




 

   Ayee dont worry Daena. You can have fun with us. Especially taking care of this two young adults here   .




 

    Well we can be your part time man.




 

    Dont worry its you wont be harm by us. We are like angels. 




 

     Dont trust this boys. They are still in puberty. 




 

Oh well. Go and get ready first Daena. Your clothes is in the guest room. I prepared them for you. 




 

Thanks Aika. Eat the snacks up. Dont spill it its quite crumbly. 




 

     Thank you nuna. 






 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆







 

《TIME SKIPPED》








 

    Babe are you done, we are late already. 




 

Almost done. Okay babe how do i look this time. 




 

    Beautiful as always




 

Aww thats nice of you. Lets go. Im done. 




 

    Finally




 

You chuckled and both of you went out. It was a long ride since your place is quite far from the gathering place. You were feeling excited that you are finally meeting the boys after so long. At the same time you are curious about what's gonna happen at the gathering later. You were quite hungry as you didn't eat much earlier. Yeonjun saw your expression. He smiled and took out a packet of choco pie from the pocket of his coat. You look at him and your eyes went wide when you saw chocopie. 







 

    You are hungry are you. 



 

You know me so well. So much hate. 



 

    Well my love you are married for a reason. Now here finish it. I don't Want you to enter like a zombie later   .




 

Babe how can I not love you. You are so perfect. Thank you. 







 

You took it and ate it happily. Which makes Yeonjun happier. After the long ride. Both of you finally reached the place. You frown when you go out of the car and look at Yeonjun who is smiling at you sweetly. 






 

Isn't this where we…



 

   Yes babe today is special for you. 



 

Really how special it is babe



 

   Well lets find out and see







 

He held your hands and brought you inside. Your eyes slowly went wide as you see the decorations and pictures hanging on the wall. Yeonjun smiles and brings you to the center. Just then everyone pops out of nowhere making you a little shock but surprised








 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NARYEONG




 

Aww guys that's sweet. Babe i didn't even remember this 



 

Don't worry Naryeong. Your husband has been reminding us every single day. 




 

    Yeah nuna. Hyung would never forget your birthday. 




 

Aw guys… how can i not thank you more…



 

    Its okay Naryeong just be healthy and safe along with the baby inside you. 



 

Oh my gawd im gonna cry



 

Is my princess crying 



 

Yes she is crying dad



 

DADDY, TAEHYUNG OPPA





 

You ran to your brother and your father. Gave them a big hug and tars starts to fall. Your brother pat your back as he misses you and calms you down.








 

My princess you should be happy. 




 

Dad i miss you so much




 

I miss you too. I'm happy that you are doing fine. I'm thankful for Yeonjun treating you well. And i'm gonna be a grandfather soon




 

    I'm glad you are here dad




 

Now lets settle down and have our great time here. Happy birthday my daughter. 




 

Thank you dad… Thank you everyone…..









 

THE END