-10-

Our Crown




 

HAPPY READING ^_^

 


 

REIKA(YOU)


 

V/TAEHYUNG     RM/NAMJOON   JIN    SUGA/YOONGI

JIMIN   JHOPE/HOSEOK    JUNGKOOK


 

SOOBIN     YEONJUN      BEOMGYU     .

TAEHYUN      HUENINGKAI    .


 

 DAENA       SAEJUNG   .

 

NORMAL FONTS - KOREAN

BOLD FONTS - ENGLISH


 

 


 







 

 






 

Thanks guys for today.




 

    Well we could not do it if we never met you    .




 

   Oh nuna. We are still going for the arcade tomorrow right   .




 

Yeah. I hope Yeonjun is there too. Besides he has been MIA since i came back.




 

    He will. Don't need to worry about that   .




 

I won't Soobin oppa. Well thanks for waking me back home safely. See you guys tomorrow.






 

They each gave you a quick hug and went back home since it's getting dark and cloudy. You smile till they are no longer in your sight. You sigh and went in your house. Your brother and the rest have to rush to the airport as they have other schedules to do. So they won't be back till their schedule ended. You went to have a quick wash up and went to the living room to watch your favourite night show before you go to sleep. As you were watching your show. It was raining heavily and lightning can be heard. Lucky that you are not afraid of thunder. While you enjoy munching some ¹dchips and watching your favourite show. You thought it was your brother but instead. You ignore it for few minutes. The knocking sound repeatedly being heard. You stop munching. Went for a quick rinse of your hands and went to the door. Once you open it you saw Yeonjun were shivering while holding something that is wrapped with his jacket.









 

Oppa what are you doing here.




 

    Uhhh.... Happy birthday Naryeong ah...




 

Oh my gawd you are going to have a fever.








 

You pulled him inside and let him sat at the chair in the dining area. You quickly went up and took a spare towel and run back down to Yeonjun. You sigh as you look at him. You went in front of him and start to dry his hair with the towel. It was silent for a few minutes. Just then Yeonjun hold your hand firmly. Removing the towels away from his head that makes you look at him.






 

   I will be fine Rei. I'm not sick   .




 

You are not sick yet. Why are you out in the storm. You should have stayed indoors




 

     Mianhae. I should have not make you worried about me    .




 

Yah if im not i won't even let you in this house. You are staying here until the storm is gone. Go and have a warm shower. I will prepare dry clothes for you.




 

    But Naryeong....




 

No buts. Go up and warm yourself up. I will make a warm soup for the both of us.










 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆









 

    Hyung. Isn't Yeonjun hyung suppose to be back home by now    .

 



 

   He should be   .




 

    But hyung. Not even his shoes are here   .




 

     Well Yeonjun hyung must be somewhere he supposed to be i guess   .




 

    He should be fine. I hope he doesn't get sick since its raining heavily   .




 

     I hope so. Well let's wash up and go to bed. We have a long day tomorrow   .




 

     Yeah. Oh hyung call Yeonjun hyung before you sleep   .




 

   And why am i supposed to do that   .




 

    Ayee hyung. You are a leader for a reason. So who is showering first   .




 

    IM SHOWERING FIRST    .






 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆





 

~ yes oppa he is fine with me

 

~ well just let him stay till tomorrow morning. Check his temperature ensure that he doesn't have a fever

 

~ yes sir. Oh he is wearing you old shirts. Since you have so much gucci and not even using the oldies ones.

 

~ okay okay

 

~ is there anything else before I cut this call.

 

~ stay warm. Use blankets if it's too cold. Don't let him sleep on the couch or the same bed as you young lady

 

~ is that all my protective brother

 

~ nahh. I got to go. Stick with what i said okay.

 

~ okay. Stay safe okay. Byee

 

~ byee.





 

You end the call and turn off the stove since the soup is boiled. You felt proud somehow and you prepare the table for the both of you.





 

Alright soup is done. Now where is that mister.




 

   Im right mere Reika. Oh my the soup smells so good   .

 




 

I knew that suits you well. Come have a seat  




 

  Oh thank you   .





 

He sat down and smiled at you. You put your forearm his forehead. Lucky that his temperature is not as high as you thought. You sigh in relief and sat at his opposite.






 

    So are you qualified to cook as my standards   .




 

Well you never try never know. Eat up. You look tired after a long day.




 

    Can i say something Naryeong  .




 

Sure what is it.




 

   If we didn't meet in the first place. Will you still be my friend if we met in the future   .




 

If fate brings us to meet each other again. I would gladly accept you as my first friend Yeonjun. I will find you till the next death.




 

   Thank you Naryeong ah   .




 

I should be thanking you instead. Without you. I don't think I would be able to control myself. You're my first friend that im glad to have.




 

    Then what if. If we met in the future. Would you accept me as your soulmate  .




 

That I will consider. If you are sincere enough towards me. I will accept it with no objections. That also depends on the first impression. Wait why are you asking this.




 

    If i can do it will you allow me   .




 

Allow what Yeonjun.







 

He move near you and the next thing you know is his soft lips were on yours. Your eyes went wide as you were surprised by his action. Few seconds later he broke the kiss and looks at you. You froze after what just happened to you. No one ever done that and he is the first person to do it. Yeonjun gave a weak smile and hold your hand and look down.







 

   I think i have fallen for you ever since the incident. I can't forgive myself after what Daena had done to you. I feel guilty that I don't want to lose you by my side .




 

Yeonjun ah......