-01-

Our Crown

HAPPY READING ^_^

 


 

REIKA(YOU)

 

V/TAEHYUNG     RM/NAMJOON   JIN    SUGA/YOONGI

JIMIN   JHOPE/HOSEOK    JUNGKOOK

 

 SOOBIN     YEONJUN      BEOMGYU     .

 TAEHYUN      HUENINGKAI    .

 

NORMAL FONTS - KOREAN

BOLD FONTS - ENGLISH

 


 











 

*BEEP BEEP BEPP*




Its early morning and its always your step brother that stops the alarm. After he switch it off, he took a deep breath in and out. seconds later you felt that you were being carried by him. You groan in annoyance and starts to wiggle yourself out from his grip. As always you failed to escape and found yourself in the bathtub with rubber duckies all around. just then....








YAH KIM TAEHYUNG WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU




Its my house so its my rules. Good morning sleepy head. Its your first day of school and I'm sending you. You have exactly an hour to get ready and off to school.




Is that grandpa driving us there.




Yes my dear. Its yeah I know. Don't try and take your own sweet time. My uncle will be waiting for you in the office.




Why do I even agreed to stay with you when I can get my own house at this age.




Well your mom trust me more than you. Im making your favourite. Be fast if you don't want me to eat it all




Urgh fine. Get out will you




No make up okay missy.




Yes sir. Get out or i wont even shower.








He chuckled and ruffled your hair before leaving you. You rolled your eyes and do your normal routine. After 55 minutes . You went down to the living room and saw your step brother smiling at you. You arent shock to see the rest of the boys eating peacefully. You greeted them and took the empty seat beside Jhope.








Annyeong Rei




Aigoo. Lucky you didnt get wet with those ducks




Shut it Jimin.




Yah its oppa for you. So Reika, are you excited for today




Nope. Not a single thought of it.




Come on. Its your first year in that college.




So. Whats the purpose of me being happy when im sure people will attacked me. Im used to the society.




My dear Reika. You dont have to worry about that. Im sure there would be someone who would protect you when we arent around.




That is what you say oppa. Nothing change if they know that i left you guys for good. So whats for tonight.




Well you will be joining Hoseok since he is the only one free for tonight. Master up those skills. You need to do well in the Dance club.




Oppa you know how i dislike dancing.




Mian. My uncle have no choice to put you in that.




Whatever. Now lets go. Im done with my breakfast  




You didnt eat a single food honey.




Mianhae grandpa Jin. I dont really like pancakes for breakfast. I will wait outside.




I told you she wont eat western breakfast.




Hyung this is what she always eat every morning.




Well not anymore. She change her food type since last week.




Well we have not been here for long due to busy schedule.




Well no matter what lets just send her to school and off to schedule.








◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

《TIME SKIPPED》

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆







After a long ride that you really hate. You finally reached the school. You sigh and face the boys who gave you encourage smile.








Thats a long pain ride.




Language young lady.




Well see you at home then.




Yah wait a minute.




What is it oppa.




Hmmm let me see who can be responsible for few days.




Yah isnt that Yeonjun.




Jackpot. CHOI YEONJUN..







You look at the boy that your step brother called. You start to feel uneasy. V sling his hands around your shoulder and smile at the boy who is walking towards you and the boys. Once the boy reached, he bow to the boys behind you and gave a pure smile.







My man Yeonjun.




 Annyeonghaseyo sunbae   .




Okay since its your last year in this school. Be her tour guide for this few days. She is freshie here.




  Ahh she is the new student that Sir Kim told me about   .




Yeah. Yeonjun ah. Meet my little sweet sister Kang Naryeong.




Step sister. Mind your corrections please. Just call me by Reika or Rei.




Still you are my sister and thats her Japanese name. Well she is a stone head when she wants to. So be her guide, take good care of her. If anything happens to her. Report to me okay.





  I will take note of that hyung   .




So Rei thats Yeonjun.




Do i look like i care...




Yes. He is older than you. Call him oppa not sunbae. You guys will meet each other more than you thought.




Whatever. Im going to uncle office.




Yah take him with you. Listen to him or no new gucci for you.




I hate you Kim Taehyung.




I love you too. We got to go. See you at home.








They left you alone with Yeonjun. You rolled your eyes and face Yeonjun who is still smiling. After the boys arent at your sight. Yeonjun smile fade and his expression change to straight face. Turning around and start to walk. You stood cluelessly as you didnt thought that he could change his expression just like that. You sigh and follow him along. Walking right next to him while not used to the new surrounding. Just a sudden, he stop walking, making you bump into his back. He turn around and lean forward making both of your faces few inches away from each other. You moved back and gave him a death stare.









   Freshie huh   .




So what if i am one.




   Well i never knew Taehyung hyung have a step sister  .




Well my dad fall in love with his mom and magic we are step siblings.




  Cool. New things to know about. Lets be friends .




Friends. Okay fine whatever. Its not like you would even care if im dead or alive. Now where is the office. I have no time to play with you nor joking around.




 Annoying. Just walk straight and turn left. Thats your uncle office. Follow those yellow line so you wont get lost   .




Wait i thought you are guiding me




 Im not wasting my precious time on you. Just follow those line and ignore the people around if you dont want to get attention   .




Fine whatever.




 Oh and beware of queenkas. They are crazy when it comes to your brother or someone popular here   .




Not even like i care.




 Stubborn. Well if thats the case then go and have your own tour in the school. I dont want to waste more time on you  .




Whatever. See you after school then




 Yah wait for a sec  .




What is it this time.




He took a step closer and nearly arrange your bangs before gave you a pat in the head You walk away from him following the yellow line that he told. Leaving him behind. With his hands in his pocket and chuckled looking at you walking towards the office. He stood there with a smile. Seconds later four more boys came towards him and look at him.








   Hyung what wrong with him   .




   Love struck maybe   .




  You guys are insane. It must be he found his first love  .




   I thought his first love left him for good   .




  Hyung thats not first love. Thats nothing but hurt  .




   You guys are out of your mind   .




   Reika..... interesting.....




   I knew its a girl. Hyung whats up with you   .




   BTS sunbaenim, they sent their little sister here. I'm in charge of her guide this few days  .




   DAEBAK. BTS SUNBAE. WAH....




   Wow thats good but now we are late for each of our class   .




    Soobin hyung.......