-15-

Our Crown




 

HAPPY READING ^_^

 


 

REIKA(YOU)


 

V/TAEHYUNG     RM/NAMJOON   JIN    SUGA/YOONGI

JIMIN   JHOPE/HOSEOK    JUNGKOOK


 

 SOOBIN     YEONJUN      BEOMGYU     .

 TAEHYUN      HUENINGKAI    .


 

  DAENA       SAEJUNG   .

 

NORMAL FONTS - KOREAN

BOLD FONTS - ENGLISH


 

 


 





 

 










 

Saejung ah....




 

What is it this time. 




 

I'm moving out of my brother's house soon. 




 

Mwoh you bought a house already. 




 

Yeah its near your house and im so happy to get that place. 




 

You are telling me that you are buying that big house without any of the boys knowing about it. 




 

Well they will know it soon. I dont want them to get overly excited




 

Naryeong ah. You know Yeonjun will get upset if you hide things from him. 




 

That i will handle. But later after school, wanna go somewhere with me. 




 

Where to may i ask. 




 

Somewhere over the rainbow. Hoseok oppa will fetch us. 




 

Alright. You missy better tell the boys soon. 




 

I will dont worry. Now there come the boys. 




 

    OMO REIKA IS HERE TOO   . 




 

Oppa annyeong. 




 

   NUNA WE HAVE A BIG NEWS FOR YOU   . 




 

   NUNA ARE YOU EXCITED FOR OUR SURPRISE   . 




 

Woah guys chill your down. Oppa what surprise they are talking about. 




 

    Ahh.... that..... well.....




 

    The maknae lines set up you and Yeonjun hyung a beautiful date for the weekend. So they thought this few days they want to bring you around some city just the maknae lines and you    . 




 

Oh this weekend i'm shifting my things to my new house. I forget to tell you guys that im not free this few weeks. Sorry guys. 




 

    Mwoh. You moving out of your brother's house. Like for real....




 

Yes oppa. I'm moving out. Dont worry. I can always walk home with Saejung since i live near her house. 




 

    Well nuna we are going to book one of those days. So please im begging you hang out with us   . 




 

Alright alright i will see how the schedule is. 




 

    You heard that hyung. Dont ever be mad at us. Its nuna who agreed on it   . 




 

Well guys. Both of us are going somewhere later. Beomgyu you dont mind me taking away your lady for today. 




 

    Where to can i ask  . 




 

Somewhere. Hoseok oppa is fetching us. 




 

    Im fine. The thing is that is Yeonjun hyung going to be fine   . 




 

Oppa you're fine right. 




 

    Well yeah. Its not like im your boyfriend or what. Do what you pleased makes me happy already   . 




 

Thanks oppa. I will make up the hangout days with you soon okay. Dont be sad. 




 

   Arasso. Now the food is mine. Im hungry    . 




 

Aigoooo. Just eat up










 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆











 

I heard that you are reducing those over protective brother status. 




 

Well as long as nothing happens to my one and only Naryeong. I am dropping those status.




 

You are sure one strong brother. 




 

Yeah you dont look like how you were before. 




 

Man i'm so proud of you. 




 

Thanks hyung. 




 

Yah does she need us when she is moving. 




 

Yeah she needs to or mom and dad will scold me. 




 

Well we are always glad to help you siblings. 




 

So Taehyung ah. Whats your thoughts on Yeonjun. 




 

Whats wrong with him. 




 

Yah are you being clueless or you are just not bothering to care. 




 

Im lost hyung. Whats wrong with him. 




 

Well you do know that Yeonjun really loves your sister right. 




 

She will say step sister if you keep repeating it. 




 

Oh well, step sister. So dont you think that she will Gove in to Yeonjun sooner. 




 

If its like that i will be happy for her. Why should i worry. Its someone i know. Not a stranger that tries to mind her life. 




 

Cool. I respect V hyung so much when it comes to Naryeong. 




 

Thanks buy really hyung. We should be happy for her. At least that helps her too. 




 

You are right. Well im going out. 




 

Same goes to me. Yah Namjoon you coming along.




 

Wait up i need to do something for awhile 




 

Bye hyungs have fun. 







 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆









 

《Skip time》










 

You were waiting for Saejung since you end class early and Saejung have duty to do. As you were waiting for you were looking through your phone so to distract yourself from getting bored. As time passed you saw the boys walking out of the school's main door. You were about to call them but you saw someone running towards them. You kept quiet and not move an inch from where you were. The maknae lines saw you and quickly went to you leaving the hyung lines with a girl. You felt a little annoyed to see the girl but you could not say much as you dont want to spoil the mood. 











 

      Nuna. Are you okay. You look so pissed   .




 

Im fine kids. Why did you leave the hyungs behind. 




 

     Ahhh i hate her. She is the most annoying girl other than Daena   . 




 

      Yeah. The top 3 annoying girl that we boys hate   . 




 

      So where is my baby girl  . 




 

Ahh she have duty. But she is trying to kill time so she can end her time early. Im just here waiting for them. 




 

    Aish jinjja why is she back in the first place   . 




 

    Yah if you never tell her about your new school she wont find out   . 




 

     I thought she will be staying in the states for good. I didnt know she will come back   . 




 

     Well its your problem, not mine. Oh Naryeong ah. You waiting for Saejung aren't you   . 




 

     Yes she is hyung. Well hyung you talk to her. We go off first. 




 

    Arasso. See you guys soon   . 









 

You just gave a weak smile to the boys before they left you and Yeonjun alone. After the boys aren't in your sight. You turn and look at Yeonjun with a frown. At first Yeonjun was confused by your looks. Sooner he realise and tried to look away. You sigh and look down not wanting to face him. Yeonjun sigh and lift up your chin, then cupped both of your cheeks. 









 

     Reika... why are you like this. It makes me sad too   .




 

Who is that girl to you and Soobin oppa. 




 

      I dont have any relations with that girl. She is Someone that I know from the past. I swear i dont have any feelings on her   . 




 

How can i trust that. 




 

     Wait up are you jealous or you just acting like one   . 




 

Oppa im being serious. 




 

     Okay okay. You heard the boys said they hate that girl. So do i. So please trust me this time. I have no other friends than you. Mianhae   .




 

So you guys done lovey dovey and want rumors in the school spread that saying the most popular boy and the most honorable girl are dating. 




 

     Yah we aren't. Yet. Don't be sad okay Naryeong. Oppa wont break your heart. Much love. Bye .








 

Yeonjun gave a peck on your cheek and quickly run away to where he was supposed to be right now. You chuckled and look at Saejung who is smirking at you. Your smile fades and start to walk away. Saejung giggled and catch up with you. Swinging her arms around your shoulder and starts glare at you. 










 

You sure like that dont you miss Reika Kang Naryeong



 

Oh i hate it when you call me that. Yes so what's wrong with him doing that. That's what friends do. 



 

Yah you really gonna let him be like that to you. 




 

At least he knows where he stands Saejung. 




 

Yah its been months. Wait it's been half a year already. So you still aren't accepting him. 




 

Look Saejung i really don't know what or how to feel with this mixed feelings. I cant bare to let him be hurt again. 




 

So do you missy. So whats your plan. 




 

Lady Saejung. I dont have any plans. So now lets go shopping. 




 

Furniture, food or the girls shopping. 




 

Medical shopping. 




 

The heck why do you need those. 




 

For people who just have mental issues. Come on Hoseok oppa is around the corner.




 

Mwoh. For who. 




 

Someone who deserves to leave my surrounding since young.....