-07-

Our Crown




 

HAPPY READING ^_^

 


 

REIKA(YOU)


 

V/TAEHYUNG     RM/NAMJOON   JIN    SUGA/YOONGI

JIMIN   JHOPE/HOSEOK    JUNGKOOK


 

SOOBIN     YEONJUN      BEOMGYU     .

TAEHYUN      HUENINGKAI    .


 

 DAENA       SAEJUNG   .

 

NORMAL FONTS - KOREAN

BOLD FONTS - ENGLISH


 

 


 











 














Reika....... Rei....... YAH KANG NARYEONG.







You woke up feeling annoyed. Took the stuff toy and throw to the person. You were enjoying your sleep as there's no school for the day after the incident. You look at your brother and gave him the death stare that he scared the most.








Arasso. Mianhae.




What do you want. If its nothing related or important then go away. I need my rest and sleep.




What did uncle say about you.




He said i need to make up for the community service that the didnt attend. Also her parents wont ask for anything since they know that she is at wrong also.




Thats a relieve. Naryeong ah...




I know. Dad ask you to look after me till im well behave. Oppa you know the reason why i do that what will you explain to dad.




The thing is Naryeong. Dad wont believe me this time. I mean like you been staying with me since you were young and he would blame me for not taking care of you well.




Aniya. You been protecting me since the start. Why would dad blame you




Yah this is not the first time you experienced young lady. I think this time he wont trust me. My words can twist and he might be mad




Well you must be glad that you are my step sibling huh.




Yah you know what i meant right.




Yes i know. I need to explain to dad myself. Please dont tell me that the annoying ahjussi is going to do the same.




Why not




YAH ARE YOU CRAZY. WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BRING HIM IN THIS SITUATION.




If its not him then who. I mean he is there too during that incident. And he is close to you  




No. Im not dragging him in oppa. Its not worth. Later your mom will think that he is my boyfriend when we are not a thing at all.




Well that i cant help you. Mom always want you to have a buddy when im not around.




Hell no. Im not gonna do it.




Reika please. For the sake of letting mom and dad cool down.




No. Im not doing it.




Pleaseeeeeeee Reika Kang Naryeong.




NO. I wont do it.




I will buy you new gucci and latest shoe brand that you want.




Urgh i hate it when you use money in this matter.




So will you explain to them when they arrive here.




URGH FINE KIM TAEHYUNG.




Alright. Man its tiring to beg you man. So you wanna go out for lunch. The boys arent around so im guessing that you wont cook.




Can we go to the ahjumma place that sell oxtail stew. Im craving for it.




Well we can but we taking public transport there. Jin hyung is not available today.




What about Jungkook oppa




Ahh him. He said he will join us for dinner. His treat since he said so.




Okay. Give me 30 minutes.




Dont take too long young lady.




I wont now get out.







◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆








   Do we really have to practice all day after school   .




    Looks like we do. Our schedule is super packed  .




  Even my Saejung is busy with her work   .




   Saejung nuna is working. Since when hyung  .




   Since last few months. She been working for her finance. Also it pay for the tuition bills that her siblings took. Her parents financial is not stable   .




   Thats a pity. What about Reika. I heard she was given days off just because of the incidents  .




    Hyung you look bored   .




   Well its kind of bored when the girls are not around .




   Well hyung. How about we reserved them during the weekends. Since we have nothing on the weekends   .




  Man i like it when you use your brain. Oh my i cant wait to see my Saejung   .




  But guys. We still have practice to do   .




   Please hyung. You as our leader try and ask manager hyung if we can have our free time  . Its the only way before we get more busier than before.




    No promises guys. We been hanging out with the girls a lot lately. Im not sure if manager hyung will allow us .




  Well if its so. How about who makes mistake during practice will buy meal for everyone. Including our staff.




  Thats a good deal hyung  .




   Yeah i cant wait to see Soobin hyung buy us meal for today   .




   Dream on Taehyun    .







◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆





After a long window shopping. You and V went to the nearest cafe to spend more siblings time since theres still time to spare before Jungkook came and fetch both of you.








So what are you going to do next week.




Well just be normal. Since everyone knows im the one.




You know that its not truly your fault right.




Yeah. I dont care what other student thinks. But im just gonna focus on graduating in few years time .




After graduation what will you do.




I dont know. Join in some dance class or help out the trainees that has a goal of debut.




You really love helping the academy aye.




They are much better than the ones in school . Even Hoseok oppa said the same thing. Which i agree to that.




Well i will always support you .




Thanks Oppa. Well did dad called you




Nope. He knows im taking good care of you. You should be lucky that mom is on your side .




Your mom is always on my side as she knows how i feel all this time. Its just my dad overprotective much.




Well i cant disagree with that. Oh hows life with the boys.




That Yeonjun is still annoying but cute at the same time.




Do you have any feeling to him or is it just me that you said the word cute for the first time to a person that you've just met.





Fine. I find the boys cute enough that can make me smile. They understand me more than other students in the school.




Yeah i heard that from Yeonjun. You seem to be so well with Yeonjun .




He is always there since the first day oppa. Also whenever Daena tried to accused me or bully me. Yeonjun will appear out of nowhere and help me.




Have you thanked him for all those stuff.




Not yet. Soon i guess. Im still getting used to him being so clingy to me.




Understandable. Well you do know that you dont really have to ask him to be with you every single minute right.




If you never said to him to be my guide since the first day. He wont even be friends with me.




Yah its dad's orders. Im just doing my job.




Yeah right. You and your dad's order.




Aigoo what do we have here.




Jungkook oppa. You finally came.




Well im sorry that im late. Jimin been driving me crazy today. So whats for dinner.




Lets have something savoury you guys pay for my meal.




Of course. Anything for my favourite sister here. Now whats are you guys argueing about.




Nothing much.




Yeonjun been clingy to her ever since her first hug.




Woah someone have her first hug. Even Hoseok hyung cant hug her all the time.




Hey its him that pulled me into his arms. I didnt do much okay.




Still i know every movements you do in school young lady.




Stalker much. Jungkook oppa when will RM oppa be free.




I dont know yet but Hoseok and Jimin been asking about you with the new choreo that they want to do with you.




Oh that. Well this week im free. Its just you guys that never make time for it unless you guys have no schedule at all.




True. Well i will inform the hyungs. Well you guys drink those coffee up. I bring you to my new favourite place to eat dinner. Its all on Taehyung hyung.




What. No hell no




Its on. My dear brother you better drink up. Jungkook oppa lets go to your car.




Yah wait up guys.