-17-

Our Crown




 

HAPPY READING ^_^

 


 

REIKA(YOU)


 

V/TAEHYUNG     RM/NAMJOON   JIN    SUGA/YOONGI

JIMIN   JHOPE/HOSEOK    JUNGKOOK


 

 SOOBIN     YEONJUN      BEOMGYU     .

 TAEHYUN      HUENINGKAI    .


 

  DAENA       SAEJUNG   .  HYOMIN

 

NORMAL FONTS - KOREAN

BOLD FONTS - ENGLISH


 

 


 





 

 








 

~  i know mom. Its just Naryeong who wont talk to me. 


 

~ then prove her that you aint at fault too. Dear. You better get her in good state. Who knows she have someone that does better than you


 

~ when she do have one...


 

~ see. Try to be a good brother to her. You will understand why she is disappointed with you. Don't be a coward just because of Hyomin. She is your past. So is you to her. Also she is now with another guy. 


 

~ I know that too mom...


 

~ well now i want you to be in good terms before i came back home. 


 

~ what about dad. Won't he be with you. 


 

~ ahh your father have business trip that he cant stop. It will be awhile. See you soon dear. Promise me what you said. 


 

~ yes mom. Love you


 

~ love you too dear. 









 

He hang up the call and sigh. Rapmon peak into Taehyung's room and smile to see lazy Taehyung in his room. Rapmon went in and sat on the bed facing Taehyung






 

What is it this time hyung. 




 

Well i thought we could talk. 




 

Sure. What is it to talk about




 

Yeonjun told me everything. You should be the one who needs to console your one and only sister. She loves you for a reason

 



 

Yeah siblings loves are so complicated. Wait did you just said Yeonjun

 



 

You do know that Yeonjun will confess to your sister again soon right. 




 

I keep wondering why would Naryeong be with Yeonjun when she use to dislike him. 




 

Its because She likes him. Just like how Yeonjun likes her. Both are each other pillar. That's what they promise. Never to hurt each other. 




 

Deep. Hyung i really in need of your help

 



 

I cant help you much. You yourself need to ask Yeonjun for one. He will be useful. 




 

Hyung. Do you ever believe that Naryeong will fall for him. I mean like as soulmate. 




 

We can't decide people's fate Taehyung ah. It's all in god's hands. Go and shower. Seokjin hyung is treating us something nice for dinner later. 




 

Alright. I will figure out something. 




 

I know you would. Get this stinky clothes away from me. 



 

Please exit then. You are welcome to. Thanks hyung.....










 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆













 

Woah you mean i get to choose what my lunch is. You ain't kidding right. 




 

     Why would i to this cutie. So what do you want to eat. I mean its my treat anyways   .




 

Hmmm..... What is your choice. 




 

     I would go something nice and delicious. You know what. Let me just take you to this nice place where you gonna love it   . 




 

Alright. But no nuts and seafood. 




 

    Dont worry. That place dont have any of those  . 




 

Alright. Lets go then. 









 

As you and Yeonjun were walking side by side happily. You finally feel stress free as you don't even think about anything that makes you feel so down. While walking you saw someone familiar from far. You stop you pace once she starts to get nearer to the both of you. Yeonjun starts to feel curious as why you stop walking. 







 

     Hey what's wrong  . 




 

Oh YEONJUN AH. 




 

Oppa i dont feel so good. 




 

Oh Yeonjun ah. What a surprise. Omo you are here to little Naryeong. 




 

   Oh Hyomin-ssi....




 

What a great surprise. Small world isn't it. So what brings you here in the mall. Oh and you little Naryeong. It's been awhile since we last met. How is your brother. 




 

    Look we have to go....




 

Already. Well just wanna tell that i will be in your school for the next few weeks. I cant wait to spend time with Soobin. See you both soon i guess









 

Yeonjun just nod and Hyomin walk passed the both of you. As she was walking past you saw a smirk on her face which makes you in chills and feel unwell. Yeonjun look at you in worry and held your hand lightly. 









 

   Just don't believe her words. She may want you to be in her trap but i will protect you from her   . 




 

I'm scared oppa....




 

   Don't worry. You won't be alone this time. So let get our food or you want something else   . 




 

I really don't feel so good right now. 




 

   Well then lets go somewhere else and get her out of your mind. Lets go   . 











 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆






 

   Hyung. If you aint gonna pick that call up. Im sure she will find her way in here  . 




 

    I'm too tired for phone calls  . 




 

     So you really gonna let her in  . 




 

      I don't know. She wont have the rights so why so curious  . 




 

      Hyung she is the most annoying girl that i would not want to see in my life but please. Just entertain her before she affects all of us   . 




 

    She wo......




 

SOOBIN AH. I HAVE COME. 




 

   Hyung it's all up to you. We are meeting up with Yeonjun hyung. See you later  .  




 

      Oh god....