-20-

Our Crown

HAPPY READING ^_^

 

 


 

 

REIKA/NARYEONG(YOU)

 

 

V/TAEHYUNG     RM/NAMJOON   JIN    SUGA/YOONGI

JIMIN   JHOPE/HOSEOK    JUNGKOOK

 

 

 SOOBIN     YEONJUN      BEOMGYU     .

 TAEHYUN      HUENINGKAI    .

 

 

  DAENA       SAEJUNG   .  HYOMIN

 

NORMAL FONTS - KOREAN

BOLD FONTS - ENGLISH

 

 

 

 


 

 




 

 

 

 

 








 

I say about 20 percent left and you are good at it  




 

How about you just admit that i'm better than you  




 

Nah that won't happened 




 

Oh come on. Just for today besides i'm gonna be here for the whole day. 




 

Yah you never said that when you reached here. 




 

Now i have said it so let's start another round and see who is the winner. 




 

Oh no i'm too tired for that  




 

We are still young. Come on just last one. 




 

You both are creeping me out. Knock it off and here is your meal. 




 

Fine next time oppa. I will win. 




 

Oh make me lose and i will acknowledge. 




 

That's a deal. Next time when we meet. We do it here with all members including TXT members  




 

Agreed. The one who lose will pay the meal for everyone. Including all the staff. 




 

Deal. Thanks Yoongi oppa for the food. 




 

No problem. So kiddo what did your mind say when you have to be here for the whole day  




 

I dont know. My brother told me that i have to stick with you guys for the whole day. While he and the maknae lines are meeting someone . 




 

Thats why they are out early huh. 




 

YO HUMANS HOBI IS HE..... YAH WHAT IS THIS KID DOING HERE. 




 

She is stuck with the hyung line. Jin hyung pick her up when he is on his way here. 




 

Ahhhh well who win this time. 




 

Its a tie match. Next match is gonna be fun. 





 

Whatever you say Reika. Now where is this Namjoon. 




 

Im here.... Oh she is already here. Well Taehyung said that you are going to be with us for half a day instead of the whole day since we have a schedule in the afternoon. So you can breathe easily now. 




 

Daebak. What the Kim Taehyung said that i can't know anything at all. 




 

That missy you need to ask him yourself but for now i would say that you wont face much terror as much as before. 




 

Really how can i trust that. 




 

If you put your trust on your brother...




 

Step brother. We arent blood related. 




 

Okay. If you put your trust on Taehyung and Yeonjun. For once you put trust on us. 




 

Well thats a good deal. Did he plan all of this. 




 

Its a favour from him. Come on you go and eat your meal then we go some clothes shopping before we hand you over to the young ones. 




 

OH MAH GAWDDD SHOPPING. 




 

Yah eat your meal first. We still have time. 




 

At least she is happier than moodswing. 




 

I agree to that for once.....









 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆













 

     Hyung... your stare is scaring me....



 

Ani..... what does Naryeong see you as....




 

Friend, bestfriend, hang out buddy, enemy. Hmmm i wonder.....




 

One good point is that he looks similar to me. One good looking man indeed....




 

     Hyung are you talking about me or Naryeong  .





 

Well it doesnt matter anyways. So Yeonjun what do you see my sister as...




 

     An angel.... pure angel....




 

WOW FANTASTIC. 




 

YAH AISHHH Is there a need to shout. 




 

Yeonjun is sure something......




 

Alright alright cut the chase. Basically, this guy, Kim Taehyung wants you to help him. Desperately need those help. He is struggling on how to get A girl named Reika Kang Naryeong to just say to him what she feels like you know brother and sister moments. 




 

    Ahhh.... I thought she is fine with all of you....




 

Ahhh she is not. Lately she just dont express what's in her mind. I'm in my worst where im super worried on how is she lately without me knowing what's in her mind. 




 

And that because he cant focus after that  he is just like




 

I'm speechless on this man. 




 

    Hyung..... All of you basically want me to make Naryeong have a heart to heart talk even if they are fine when Naryeong has nothing to share   . 




 

Wait what do you mean she has nothing to share with me. 




 

    After Hyomin appear back to life. Naryeong have been struggling to live as she has been bullied in school. She almost killed herself but Daena stopped her. Thats where Taehyung hyung and Naryeong have heart to heart talk. Am i right  . 




 

Yeah.....




 

     Well the days before that she was upset and scared   .




 

Thats during hyung and Naryeong had arguments. 




 

    Yeah. Well lately it's hard to not be by her side because Hyomin will do nasty things to her or even her things in school. However hyungs the day where Taehyung hyung have heart to heart talk with Naryeong. Suga hyung gave a warning to Hyomin. She looked scared but i don't know if she knows what Suga hyung meant   . 




 

No wonder Suga hyung been acting strange lately  




 

Yeah its rare. 




 

Yah Jungkook was there too. YAH WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US ABOUT SUGA HYUNG. 




 

You guys never ask anyways. Naryeong is fine hyung. I think it's just you overly worried about her. 




 

 Yah i heard that Soobin is siding Hyomin more than my sister   . 




 

Ahhh yes about that why is Soobin siding her more than Naryeong. 




 

     I have no idea. However Naryeong was mad that Soobin never sees the bad side of Hyomin. Since that incident, Naryeong never talk to him. Lately Soobin is trying to avoid Hyomin. I rarely find him happy these days   . 




 

I knew it. Well that to him. 




 

  Soobin will be fine hyung. He will gain back his conscious once he saw who is the bad one  . 




 

For now i want to ask something else. 




 

    Sure what is it hyung   . 




 

Will you date my sister and bring her happiness back........













 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆








 

Man that's tiring. 




 

Did your stamina drop or is it just me that you are just not putting in effort. 




 

Both. She didn't even exercise in the park. 




 

Aye oppa you do know that i hate workout right. 




 

Yes i know that well. But girl you are so fit for this . Why sudden drop. 




 

I don't know. How would i know. If it is not because of Hyomin and her idiots never mess around with me. I won't drop out of the Arts school. Now look where i am. I don't even know half of what im doing in school. 




 

Man you are sure getting worst 




 

I know that. Well i want to go to the ladies. Please dont mind me.  







 

You walked out of the dance studio and went to the toilet nearby. As you were walking you saw someone that you don't really want to see. You tried to ignore but that someone just had to ruin your mood. All you know is you were on the floor groaning in pain. 








 

Ouh im sorry. I didn't see you there. 




 

More like you are trying to make yourself satisfied.




 

Oh i'm not shocked. Now get lost before you lose that pretty face of yours




 

More like you who have to get lost  




 

Siblings are just the same. No difference at all. No wonder I can't even get what i want when i have a chance with him. 




 

At least he has brains. Now get lost. Women like you ain't worth anything. 




 

Aish this . 





 

She slap you and grab a fistful of your hair making you whimper in pain. While your cheeks went super red. 






 

Yah who do you think you are. 




 

Someone who knows where the line is. Not like you doing things for credits. You are messing with the wrong girl Hyomin. 




 

More like you are messing with me. Listen here weak girl. Dare to say anything bad about me. Get ready for hell. 




 

I'm not scared of you . 




 

   Naryeong Nuna...








 

You quickly push her hand away from you. Making her stumble backwards and purposely fall back by herself. Soobin, Beomgyu, Taehyun and Hueningkai came towards the both of you and saw Hyomin is faking her sobs. You rolled her eyes and was about to walk away but you were stopped by Soobin who is looking so mad.

 




 

Let me go Soobin. 




 

    What did you do to her  . 




 

I SAID LET GO




 

     TELL ME WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER REIKA KANG NARYEONG   . 




 

Not like you care what she did to me. 




 

    Explain now Naryeong  . 




 

I have nothing to explain. I was minding my own business when this just came after me  .




 

Oppa.... she pushed me hard and slap me it hurts. She even talk bad about me. 




 

What a to say that. Fake as usual. 







 

Just then another slap was what you recieved. The boys eyes went wide and your tears tears starts to fall down. You could not believe what he just did to you. You swing your hand away from his grip and gave a death stare to both Soobin and Hyomin. 









 

   Stop hurting her when she did nothing   . 




 

 You trust her more than someone who didn't even do anything. What kind of friend are you. 




 

     For once Naryeong grow up. Stop acting like its not your fault. Everytime i see you dealing with her. Hurting her behind me. You are asking me what kind of friend am i. I had enough of this Naryeong  .




 

You know what. You being brainwashed is not shocking to me. You blaming me of hurting her is what hurts me. I trusted you since day one when she is not around. Now she is here. You didn't ask for the truth but just blame me because im the bad one. Fine i will be the bad one. Don't come and kneel in front of me when you yourself know what's the truth behind this. 




 

   Get out of my sight   .




 

I hate you Choi Soobin. 




 

    Reika....





 

LEAVE ME ALONE. 









 

You walk away with tears and not even caring to go back to BTS members who is waiting for you. The maknae lines just sigh and leave the place while Taehyun gave Soobin his disappointed face. Just then Suga, Hoseok, Jin and Namjoon came out and was confused about what happened after they heard you shouting. 






 

Woah what happened here. 




 

    Nothing happened hyung   . 




 

Really or should i called the security to see the CCTV.




 

Yeah you guys know that there's a strict rule here.




 

What is she doing here. 




 

     She was visiting me for awhile. Don't worry hyung. It's just her falling    . 




 

Well okay then. 




 

Where is Naryeong. 




 

    Oh she left. She didn't say a word when I see her   . 




 

Guys i'm gonna go and get something




 

Yah Hoseok help Soobin out. Me and Namjoon have things to do. 




 

Okay. Let me bring both of you to a clinic . Who knows she broke her leg. 




 

No its okay. I will be fine. Oppa lets go. The maknaes will be waiting for us  




 

   Yeah lets go   .








 

Soobin and Hyomin left. The boys were smirking as they know that they are trying to cover up what happened earlier. 











 

Should we report this to her father or nah. 




 

More like we report this to her uncle. Her father gave up on her after what happened the last time. 




 

Naryeong is hurt by her. Thats so not cool




 

We need to find her




 

No. She went back home. She said she wants to be alone at the moment  




 

Man things are gonna be worst if things goes on like this. 




 

My Naryeong is not gonna go through hell this time. 




 

Thats what you say everytime Hoseok. 




 

Oh guys why are you here. 




 

Your sister was being slap by two people and now she is crying all alone. 




 

What the. That stupid is here. 




 

Yah its useless to fight with them. We have security around. We can report this to our boss. 




 

Where is Yeonjun. 




 

Ahh he said he wanted to grab something before coming back here. 




 

Well he should know by the maknae lines. 




 

She will be fine. Im not the one who she needs now. Its Yeonjun.




 

If thats what you said. Now lets go back. 




 

I will talk to Naryeong tonight then. 




 

Of course you need to. Unless you want to rage now. The kids are at the studio. 




 

Nahh im tired. Lets just go back.