-21-

Our Crown



 

HAPPY READING ^_^

 

 


 

 

REIKA/NARYEONG(YOU)

 

 V/TAEHYUNG     RM/NAMJOON   JIN    SUGA/YOONGI

JIMIN   JHOPE/HOSEOK    JUNGKOOK

 

 SOOBIN     YEONJUN      BEOMGYU     .

 TAEHYUN      HUENINGKAI    .

 

  DAENA       SAEJUNG   .  HYOMIN

 

NORMAL FONTS - KOREAN

BOLD FONTS - ENGLISH

 

 

 


 

 












 

 





 

《FEW DAYS LATER》









 

Oppa can we go out and have fun. It's too boring here. 




 

    I have to practice Hyomin. You can just go out with your friends right  . 




 

Oppa i want you to accompany me. 




 

    Can we do it next time. Please   . 




 

Why do you always have to turn down my offer. 



 

 

    I'm not gonna argue about this Hyomin   .   




 

Oppa seriously. 




 

     HYOMIN WHERE ARE YOU   . 




 

     Hyung you should do this   . 




 

      Let me go. YAH HYOMIN WHAT DID YOU DO TO NARYEONG   . 




 

Oh please, I don't even want to touch that filthy br.....  OUCH OPPA. 




 

      HYUNG STOP IT  . 




 

     You. You think I don't know that you slap Naryeong because of this witch. YAH WHO ARE YOU TO SLAP HER   . 




 

    Hyung we can do this in a good way  .




 

     Good way you say. This girl you covering for is a freaking witch. She hurt Naryeong so bad that you are stupid enough to be blind for her. What is wrong with you Soobin   . 




 

     Everytime i see is Naryeong always makes her cry and be hurt at. You are saying that she is innocent when Hyomin is not. Hyung you are the one who is blind   . 




 

     THAT'S IT   . 





 

Next thing that happened is that both Yeonjun and Soobin were giving punches to each other. Hyomin is smirking at the corner while the maknae lines were trying to stop them but they failed as they got hit by the hyung lines. Bruises and even blood were seen. Just then BTS members walk in and saw what happened. They quickly removed Yeonjun and Soobin away from each other. 







 

Yo what is freaking wrong with the both of you




 

Man this is sure not my tea. 




 

Yah you guys are still young. Fighting isn't a way to solve these problems. 




 

      Tell him to see how Naryeong isnt as innocent as she is. If she knows the lines she wont do the things that hurt Hyomin in front of my eyes   .




 

     If that witch keeps on brainwashed him. He is the one who is blind on who is innocent




 

     An idiot like you will just be like how witch Naryeong is to Hyomin   . 

 

  

 

      AISH JINJJA THIS IS GETTING ON MY NERVE. HYOMIN ISN'T HYOMIN YOU KNOW YOU JERK. SHE IS A WITCH THAT JUST WANTS TO SEE NARYEONG DEAD. WHY CAN'T YOU GET THAT    .  




 

      THEN PROVE IT THAT HYOMIN IS THE WITCH THAT YOU THINK SHE IS   . 




 

     FINE. ONE DAY WHEN YOU FINALLY SAW THE TRUTH. DON'T EVER CAME BACK TO NARYEONG FOR FORGIVENESS. YOU JERK DONT DESERVE ANY   . 






 

Yeonjun gave death stare to Hyomin and moved himself away from the grip. Walking away feeling pissed while the others remover the grip on Soobin. The boys were truly disappointed. While Suga went towards Hyomin, hold her wrist and bring her out of the building. 






 

Soobin. I think it's time for you to really think about who is right and who is wrong. 




 

     Where is Suga hyung bringing her to   .




 

From now on Hyomin is banned to be here. You young man you should be wiser enough  . 




 

Man really this is all about my sister. You guys are sick man. Even you Soobin. That childhood friend of yours is not even real. She just wants to take revenge on what had happened to her. Don't be blind too soon. Know the inner you. Not just fall for her words  




 

   Taehyung hyung is right. Soobin hyung. You aren't who you are right now   . 




 

    Hyung we are truly disappointed. Now we cant even hang out with Naryeong nuna just because of this. This isnt right to be at hyung...




 

Guys lets just let go of what happened. Soobin just think throughout alright. Be calm dont let emotions take over your mind. Guys lets step out of here. Jimin bring the young ones to the other studio. Let Soobin has his own time. 




 

    Alright hyung   . 














 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆










 

Aish jinjja. Out of all the things my innocent cheeks have to be beaten by two idiots. Even my dad won't dare to hit my precious face when im rude to him. Who the heck slap people this days. How it's been days and you both cheeks are still in pain. 







 

You felt annoyed to yourself after crying a lot earlier and were placing an ice pack on both of your cheeks as it swells badly for a few days already. Just then you got a call from someone. You picked up the call with annoyance and not even caring who called you  







 

What the heck do you want. 

 

Yo with those sassy talks im gonna hang up. 

 

Oh sorry. I didnt know it was you. 

 

Did you cry. Or did something happen to you

 

Having a hard time as usual. Im fine

 

Poor baby. Yah Beomgyu told me everything. Are you sure you are fine after getting worst day and crying for the whole time im not around. 

 

I don't know anymore Saejung. The more she acts the more i look weak in front of her. 


 

You aren't weak Reika Kang Naryeong. She is just stepping over everyone around you. 

 

Yeah. I know. Even now Soobin ugh i hate his name. 

 

I understand but for today you need to just be yourself. I'm sure the truth will be out one day. 

 

~  Yah i call you later. Someone is knocking on the door that annoys me so much. 

 

Alright. Go to school. Stop skipping every time you face this  

 

~  But i want you to be there

 

Daena is there on my behalf. She will understand. 

 

~  Alright. Annyeong. 






 

You hang up and stomp your feet to the front door and open it to see who is knocking. Once you opened it. Your frown turn into confused face as you saw Yeonjun with his soulless face. Bruises and blood stains on his face. From there you didn't think anything else but to worry about him. You grab his arm and drag him inside as you don't want your neighbours to see what's happening. Once both of you are in the living room. You turn and face him with a worried face. 







 

Yah what happened to you. When did this thing happened. Did you got into a fight or something. 




 

    Naryeong ah.....




 

Oppa say something. Tell me whats wrong. 








 

Without a word Yeonjun lean towards you and hug you. You were shocked as you are still worried about him. Seconds after you hug him back and pat his back as you heard sobs. Both of you hug each other for minutes. After that you broke the hug and bring him to the dining area. You asked him to sit while you went to take the first aid in your room. After you got it. You went next to him and clean all the wounds and bruises that is on him. Silence was all heard. None of you were talking. Yeonjun saw how your cheeks still swell. He moved his fingers to your cheek and caress them softly. 








 

Oppa why did you get into a fight. 




 

    I can't stand people laying their dirty hands on you when you are innocent   . 




 

Yet still. You don't need to be so physical. It hurts me more than before. 




 

    Im sorry....




 

I know you care for me but just don't get yourself into this matter. Your face is not suitable for this ugly bruised. 




 

     Im sorry.....








 

You stopped what you were doing and look into his eyes. You could see many emotions that he wants to express on but he just can't. You put down the things and wrap your arms around him to hug him. Giving comfort to him. 









 

It's not your fault silly

 



 

    It is. Im hurting you as well. I hate it   . 







 

You broke the hug and held his hands, look at him with a weak smile on your face. 





 

No. Im proud of you trying to show what's right. I'm just sad that you got yourself injured. That hurts me more than the real problem. 




 

     If they didn't start first it wont happened. If she never hates you. You won't be in this state. If Soobin understands how you feel he won't be like who is is today. I'm sorry you got hurt when im not around. I'm sorry that you need to go through the worst time without me being with you. Im sor-






 

Without letting him finish what he wanted to say. The next thing happened is your lips were on him. His eyes went wide. Felt shocked as he never expected this to happen. You broke the kiss and gave him a weak smile while looking down caressing his fingers with your thumb. 







 

I forgive you. Still you are not the one at fault. I'm not mad at you for this. 




 

   You aren't.....




 

Yeah. Well basically i know you better than the rest. Of course they don't know how i feel accepted for you. So how can I not accept you for who you are. You have been with me since the start. Im thankful for that. 






 

You look at him with a pure smile. Yeonjun smile back and gave a pinch on your nose. 








 

    Thank you so much   . 




 

You are always welcome. Now you mister. Before i hit you you better run. 




 

    Wait what  . 




 

You start to roll your sleeves to get ready. Yeonjun slowly get up as he knows what you were saying. Both of you starts to run around the house like cats and dogs. Having fun while forgetting what happened in their worst time. After a few minutes of doing that. You and Yeonjun were at the sofa cuddling with each other. Yeonjun were hugging your waist while leaning his head on your shoulder. You were on your phone as your brother is texting you. 








 

▷  yeah. He seems okay with me. Which i know he is still hiding the mess

 

  well just be with him for this few days. I have talk to his manager about it. You will be fine him staying at your house right. 

 

▷  yes oppa. I will be fine

 

  tell me both of you are a thing right now. 

 

▷  i leave that to your imagination. Oppa please don't let Jimin oppa kill my babies with random dance. Not even Hoseok oppa

 

▶  Relax. They are having fun with them. I'm more worried if Yeonjun starts to rage out of nowhere. 

 

oh he won't trust me. See you for dinner later. I will bring this guy along. 

 

▶   sure. Dinner on you today okay  

 

▷   deal. See you later. 

 

▶  dont do stupid things okay. My souls are watching you. 

 

▷  whatever you say brother








 

    Naryeong ah   .




 

Yes oppa. 




 

     What if one day. You and i had a fight. Will you hate me for it   . 




 

Didn't we had that every single day. 




 

    Ani.... what I meant is by us fighting that could hurt each of our hearts that can't be healed that fast   . 




 

Oppa. If we do fight. One day we will still meet each other. Unless if it turns out bad then we aren't meant for each other. Im sure in the future we will still be happy in our life   . 




 

    I'm scared Naryeong ah...




 

As long im still with you. Nothing can happen. 




 

    I trust you...




 

Oppa can i ask you something. You have to answer me honestly. 




 

    Sure what is it   . 




 

Do you love me for who I am....







 

Yeonjun sit up and face you. You look at him wanting to know his honesty. He smiled and gave a peck on the cheek. You chuckled and smile. 






 

What does that supposed to mean. 




 

    Since the start. I have been loving you. How cowardly I am to just let you be. I regret that. Now I have been wanting to protect you from the worst side. I promise I will never leave your side  . 




 

Thank you for your honesty. 





 

    What about you   . 







 

You gave your cheeky smile and pecked his lips before running away. He chuckled and just sat on the sofa knowing what's your answer. 







 

We are having a dinner with my brother. Go and have a nice shower. You stink. 




 

     Alright   .