-27-

Our Crown




 

HAPPY READING ^_^

 

 


 

 

REIKA/NARYEONG(YOU)

 

 V/TAEHYUNG     RM/NAMJOON   JIN    SUGA/YOONGI

JIMIN   JHOPE/HOSEOK    JUNGKOOK

 

 SOOBIN     YEONJUN      BEOMGYU     .

 TAEHYUN      HUENINGKAI    .

 

  DAENA       SAEJUNG   .  HYOMIN   AIKA

 

NORMAL FONTS - KOREAN

BOLD FONTS - ENGLISH

 

 

 


 

 











 

 








 

    WAHHHH THE SEA IS SO BEAUTIFUL   . 




 

KIDS DONT RUN AROUND SO FAST. YOU WILL FALL. 




 

There she goes with the parenting




 

   Oh Naryeong. She does not want to be a nurse on this short trip   . 




 

Well it's just the beach. Am I right babe. 




 

   Yeah. I'm happy to be here with you   . 




 

I'm happy too. Thank god the weather is so nice today  




 

It sure is. 




 

OMO. AIKA KIM. 




 

Reika, I miss you so much. 




 

You have come. So tell me how are you, studying here.




 

Your dad sure knows how i love this place. Thanks to you, I will graduate next year. It's been so good past years without you. 




 

I know. Well now you are part of the shareholder here. I'm sure this villa is doing well. 




 

Yeah. Oh i didn't thought you would bring more than one. 




 

Well yeah. So guys this is Aika. She shares the same birthday with me. Also she is my lovely cousin. 




 

   REIKA NUNA HELP ME. SAEJUNG NUNA IS SCARY   . 




 

I TOLD YOU NOT TO RUN AROUND THAT MUCH. OH MY GAWD AIKA IS THAT YOU. 




 

Saejung be careful. 




 

  Nuna who is this  . 




 

This is my lovely cousin. 




 

Well let me do my formal intro. I'm Kim Aika. I'm half japanese and korean. Reika is my close cousin and welcome to IKA VISTA. The only villa that is private to high ends people and also both of our dads own this place. 




 

    Wow thats too formal  . 




 

   So are you a nuna or... 




 

Oh, I share the same age as Reika. We have the same birthday as well. 




 

   No wonder you guys look alike   . 




 

We are cousins so basically these boys are TXT. You know my brother's company. They are in the same company. The tall one is Leader Soobin. Oldest Yeonjun my lovely boyfriend. Playful Beomgyu Saejung's man. Visual Taehyun and lastly My little cutie Huening Kai. He is adorable.




 

    Babe really   .   




 

I'm sorry if you are sad or something. 




 

    We will settle this tonight   . 




 

Well let's have fun now. We only have a few days here. Ain't got no time to waste  








 

You start to walk dragging Yeonjun along while giving a peck. The rest starts to walk with you leaving Soobin and Aika alone. Aika chuckled and turned to look at Soohin who was admiring the rest of them walking away. 








 

So leader nim. I'm sure you had a tough time for the past few months with them. 




 

   Oh well it's a long story Aika-ssi. 




 

Just call me Aika. Besides you are older than me. We might need to catch up with them before they got lost. So shall we Soobin oppa. 







 

Soobin just stared at her admiring the beauty while Aika just smiled and called him to snap back to reality. Soobin shocked himself and slapped himself lightly. Aika giggled and grabbed his hand, dragging him to start walking. 







 

Lets go we cant lose their sight oppa. 











 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆













 

Yah i heard that Aika is with Reika. 




 

Aren't they close cousins? Plus why you look like you dont care at all. 




 

I owe Aika more than Reika. 




 

Why is that so. 




 

Well... Without her, Reika won't be as alert as she is before. She is the one who has been asking me how I am with Hyomin last time. But I kept pushing her away. Which leads her upset and not even talking to me since my first fight with Hyomin. 




 

So she seen more than Reika did




 

You do know that Aika used to be in the same class with Hyomin right. 




 

Oh... I just remember that. Sorry hyung. 




 

Nah. It's fine. I'm glad that she is back and with my sister. 




 

Is Aika like a sister to you. 




 

Yeah. Reika has been wanting a sister but all she got is step brother and her cousin Aika. That is why she is close to both of us. Despite us being step siblings. Even before Reika was my sister. Aika has been in that position before. Till Reika joined my family. 




 

You guys are adorable. 




 

I know that. Well whats for lunch hyung. 




 

Is stew okay for you guys. Because Reika ask me to use all ingredients in her house.




 

Wait so we are having lunch over at her house and not here. 




 

We dont have much here. Reika house is full of meats and stuff. She said to finish all up before she came back home. 




 

YASS TIME TO BASH HER HOUSE. 




 

NO ONE IS BASHING ANYONE HOUSE. 




 

You three better behave or i will personally ask Reika to punish all of you here.




 

Hyung. You are no fun. 




 

I know i am now lets get ready. Reika pet is waiting for us. 




 

Since when she have pets. 




 

Since few days ago. Its just a cat and a puppy. The neighbour is taking care of it for now. We need to take care of it too. 




 

What about our own dogs. 




 

Yah i dont have one so let me just take care of it. 




 

Thats settled now get ready or you are going there on your own. 




 

Ayee hyung lets go together….