-25-

Our Crown



 

HAPPY READING ^_^

 

 


 

 

REIKA/NARYEONG(YOU)

 

 V/TAEHYUNG     RM/NAMJOON   JIN    SUGA/YOONGI

JIMIN   JHOPE/HOSEOK    JUNGKOOK

 

 SOOBIN     YEONJUN      BEOMGYU     .

 TAEHYUN      HUENINGKAI    .

 

  DAENA       SAEJUNG   .  HYOMIN

 

NORMAL FONTS - KOREAN

BOLD FONTS - ENGLISH

 

 

 


 

 

 

 





 

Kyaaa this place never fails me. 




 

I miss this meat so much. 




 

I know you do. Does Yeonjun not feed you your favourite stuff even. 




 

Ahh. That. He never knows whats my ultimate food. He is more on affection. 




 

Don't make me wonder how many times you guys kiss everyday. 




 

Can you not make me puke. 




 

Im sorry sister. So boys why are you guys in silence. 




 

They are so awkward since you and Namjoon oppa is around. Even Jin oppa is here too. Plus its the first time since they last talk with each other. 




 

Is that so. Yah young ones. Talk. Naryeong bring you all here for a reason. Plus she won't make you pay since Taehyung is paying. 




 

What.....




 

     Ani hyung. We aren't comfortable yet with this surrounding   . 




 

Yeonjun seriously you have been with us since you keep on sticking with Naryeong. Whats wrong with you. 




 

     It's too awkward for me to talk to him    . 




 

Then let me open up the question. So Soo Bin oppa. What have been in your mind that makes you punch both Yeonjun oppa and Beomgyu. 




 

    I'm sorry. I know I should not do that. 




 

It's not your fault when your emotions have been brainwashed till you aren't stable oppa. One day you are in bad terms. The next day you know that you had to make up for peace. Don't worry. I don't blame you for anything. Accept when you both fight behind me. That's the worst. 

 



 

Yeah she is right. There's always time for change. You just need the right time to find the answers that you let yourself. 




 

It's pretty bad that no one got hospitalized. I kind of enjoy the time behind the screen. 




 

Oppa really. You had to go there. 




 

Its fun i swear. Plus Jimin laugh alot. 




 

You are so gonna get by mom. 




 

I won't if you shut those lips Reika. 




 

Oh make me  




 

And that's sibling fight. Learn from them. They never lay any hands on each other except when they are so out of their mind. 




 

Oh those moments. He deserves it well. 




 

Yah you make me fall sick for a month. 




 

Serve you right. Now back to the topic. So. What will you do this time Soobin oppa? 




 

    I don't know. Hyomin keeps on making my mind go crazy. It's like she is much more insane and has no logic in every action at all    . 




 

Oh, he has not seen the pile of memes I have seen. 




 

Not the ones that she drops like a ugly seal. OH MY GAWD. 




 

There they go. Talking about all the CCTV they saw. 




 

It's funny. Even Yeonjun agrees with it. 




 

BABE. 




 

    I'm sorry babe. She is too funny to be a clown   . 




 

Whatever but still Soobin oppa. We aren't mad at you. It's just that we are mad that you had been brainwashed by her. 




 

     I'm still sorry....




 

You are forgiven. Now eat up. You kids have a trip to go tomorrow. 




 

      We have...




 

Yeah its just TXT, me and Saejung. We are going somewhere fun. 




 

    No wonder you were packing stuff   . 




 

I told you multiple times my friend. You didn't listen. Lucky this problem pops out or I will ignore you forever . 




 

Oh gawd. Time flies so fast  




 

YAH WHO TOOK THE LAST PIECE OF MEAT. 




 

It's just one small piece of it oppa. Knock it off. 




 

Aish you little brat. I was saving that for myself. 




 

We can always buy another serving. Just saying. 




 

No way. You need to bring him back to your house and treat those wounds. Don't worry about his clothes. The young ones will bring for him. 




 

So who is driving me home? 




 

Seokjin hyung is. 




 

Nice. Now I go pay and off we go. 












 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆










 

Kyaaa thats much nicer to see. 




 

Oppa how long would that thing need to stay on. 




 

Few weeks. Well you kids should not have fights. 




 

    Things happened unexpectedly  . 

 



 

Still dont you have the pity on the girls. Especially Naryeong. She has been through so much that she can't even forget her past. 




 

     What's wrong with her past hyung . 




 

That you need to ask her yourself. I have no right to say anything confidential. 




 

She has her own reason guys. Here is some ointment for you to apply at home. 




 

     Thanks hyung. We won't know what will happen if you are not around   . 




 

Well things happened don't they. Just appreciate things and not put hate on it. That's what we all learn from each other. Plus nothing is going to be solved if everything is going to be on physical fights  




 

    We are sorry on behalf of the hyungs. 




 

It's not all of your fault. Come on let's get you all home. It's going to be a long night and your hyung lines won't be home. They will be at Naryeong house. 




 

Hoseok will drive all of you back. Just remember forgive and forget. Enjoy your youth while you still can..