-09-

Our Crown




 

HAPPY READING ^_^

 


 

REIKA(YOU)


 

V/TAEHYUNG     RM/NAMJOON   JIN    SUGA/YOONGI

JIMIN   JHOPE/HOSEOK    JUNGKOOK


 

SOOBIN     YEONJUN      BEOMGYU     .

TAEHYUN      HUENINGKAI    .


 

 DAENA       SAEJUNG   .

 

NORMAL FONTS - KOREAN

BOLD FONTS - ENGLISH


 

 


 






 

 













 

《FEW DAYS LATER》













 

You were waiting for the boys at the school gate since you end your class early. As you were waiting you saw Yeonjun were running out of the main door and went towards the tracks. You were curious about him since the day you came back to school till now. As you were about to walk towards the track. You heard someone shouting your name. You turn and saw Taehyun and HeuningKai running towards you with a big smile. You smile back and wave at them.








 

   Nuna we are sorry that we are late   .




 

Aniya. Its not that long too. Where is Yeonjun oppa.




 

   Yeonjun hyung wont be joining us. He said he have things to do   .




 

Does he still have detentions guys.




 

    Well that we cant answer. You could ask him yourself if you dont trust us  .




 

Well he kept disappearing everytime i tried to talk to him.




 

   He is not that free enough Reika. Maybe one day when he is free im sure he will be with you every single second   .




 

   Hyung is right. Lets just go without Yeonjun hyung. He will understand   .




 

 Nuna we have something for you .




 

And what is that something. You guys look so suspicious since last week you know that right.




 

   That something is not gonna be spoiled easily to you Reika. Its something you had to guess till we arrive at the destination    .




 

You guys are sure full of surprises huh.




 

   Well for us to know for you to find out. Lets go. Its going to rain soon    .






 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆








 

Are you sure that this is all of the things you bought Taehyung.




 

Well yeah. That's for now. I don't even know if Yeonjun will come on time. I heard he has been through something that Naryeong don't even know.




 

Hyung. She will understand if Yeonjun told her everything. Naryeong wont be mad for sure.




 

Does she even know that today is her birthday.




 

I dont even know Yoongi. Well i'm sure she is waiting for something. None of us sent her wishes.




 

Not us but my parents.




 

Thats more than enough. Will she even like it. I mean it's not planned by us.




 

Yeah and i feel so weird that we arent preparing anything for her but instead helping the younger ones.




 

At least we contribute something guys. Our presence is already enough for her present. She doesnt want anything more but our company.




 

Yeah thats true  




 

Guys we better hurry up. They have just ended their school.




 

Well lets get it done.




 

Me and Suga hyung will go decorate the cake.




 

Dont fail the cake again Jimin.




 

Ayee trust me on this

 



 

Yeah right. Get the flavours right or i will kill you to death

 



 

Woah chill out man

 



 

Just get your out and buy the cake Jimin.






 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆










 

Are we there yet guys. I'm getting tired.




 

  Reika we are just a few blocks away from the place. How are you so tired now   .




 

I don't even know. Its been so long since I walk this far. It will always be my brother or someone fetch me up from school. But i feel so tired lately.




 

Gurl you look so healthy and fit enough to feel like that.




 

Oh i lost too much stamina the day after the incident.




 

   Aigooo. Nuna we should go for a morning jog. Just you and me lets be hype for this week   .  




 

Will try my best kiddo. Now you i need a horse to carry me. I'm so tired   .








 

Soobin went in front of you and squat down signaling you to hop on his back. You were confused at first but after a few seconds you just hop on his back and he continue to carry you. After walking a few blocks away you finally reach to your house. However they didnt stop and continued walking. You were curious and confused at the same time making Beomgyu and Saejung chuckled.









 

Oppa where are we going




 

  We are going somewhere that you are supposed to be at   .




 

Uhhhh and where is that.




 

   Don't worry Reika. Its somewhere you love to go to   .




 

Okay. But have you guys told my brother that you guys are bringing me somewhere. Coz i have sibling dinner later.





 

Dont worry. We already told him days before.








 

You just nod and stay silent till you reach the place. After minutes all of you finally reached the place. You were confused at the moment after seeing the building. You hop from Soobin and look at Beomgyu who is smiling with Saejung.









 

Why are we here guys  




 

Well theres something for you that we prepare.




 

    Nuna you need to wear this   .




 

A blindfold. What is this guys. Better not be a prank.




 

    Aniya. It is not a prank trust us. Well we will go in first. Soobin hyung will guide you  .




 

See you soon Reika.






 

They left you and Soobin alone at the entrance. You gave a questioning look at Soobin. He just smile at you.







 

What's all of this for.




 

   Something. Well most of all. Thank Yeonjun hyung when you see him   .




 

Wait what....









 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆








 

Please tell me Yeonjun is coming to this party




 

   Mianhae hyung. Yeonjun hyung have been doing detention repeatedly   .




 

That guy really work off the debt that Reika owes.




 

   Well hyung Yeonjun hyung  really cares for Reika nuna. He will do anything to make Reika nuna study in peace    .




 

Why would Yeonjun sacrifice himself just for Naryeong.




 

   You should really ask that from Yeonjun hyung himself    .




 

   I pity Yeonjun hyung so much that im scared that he overworked himself    .




 

Trust me. He is doing it for a reason.




 

GUYS LETS HIDE. THEY HAVE ARRIVED




 

YAH THE LIGHTS HURRY. CANDLES TOO.










 

All of them get into places and Taehyung went to switch off the lights while V andJimin are working in the candles. While Soobin is leading you towards the center of the Dance studio room. You were feeling so curious about what's happening. All of them were feeling excited as its always a special day to celebrate someone's birthday. Just then you felt Soobin is not moving at all. Also you don't feel Soobins hands holding you. Just then you heard footsteps coming towards you. You were feeling scared at the moment. Soon after the blind fold was removed and you saw Your brother standing in front of you with a cake. Then everyone starts to sing birthday song for you. Of Course you felt relieved but at the same time tears form as you felt happy that they remember your birthday. You sang along and blow the candles. The boys switch on the lights and you smile to everyone.







 

Happy birthday Reika Kang Naryeong.




 

Thank you so much oppa. To all of you that is here too.




 

Aww my princess is crying. Wah Taehyung you are such a bad brother.




 

What. I did nothing hyung.




 

Aniya oppa. It's just tears of happiness. Thank you so much guys.




 

   Happy bornday to you nuna. Thank you for being our happiness   .




 

   Yeah nuna more memories to tresure with you   .




 

You guys are so cute. Thanks Saejung and Beomgyu.




 

Aniya its nothing. You should thank Yeonjun oppa too. He is the planner for all of this




 

Oh..... Well let's eat the cake im starving.




 

Let's fill this belly up.....