-08-

Our Crown




 

HAPPY READING ^_^

 


 

REIKA(YOU)


 

V/TAEHYUNG     RM/NAMJOON   JIN    SUGA/YOONGI

JIMIN   JHOPE/HOSEOK    JUNGKOOK


 

SOOBIN     YEONJUN      BEOMGYU     .

TAEHYUN      HUENINGKAI    .


 

 DAENA       SAEJUNG   .

 

NORMAL FONTS - KOREAN

BOLD FONTS - ENGLISH


 

 


 





 







《A WEEK LATER》












   Why are you here all alone   .




Cant you see im staring at the beautiful locker.




   Seriously. You arent mad at those idiots that ruin your ugly locker   .




Nope. Not at all. Besides my locker is relocated near yours. So people wont heavily do this.




  Well is there anything that you need to take in this locker   .




There is something. Its not that important  




  Let me get that for you. Hold this for me   .




Wait Yeonjun ah. You do-








He gave you his bag and went towards your awful looking locker that's been vandalised and smashed by your haters. He carefully put away the trash and broke the door open. Your eyes went wide when he does that. Yeonjun chuckled and smile after seeing a nox in the locker. He took it and walk back towards you with a proud smile. Gave you the box and took back his bag.









  Why you look so cute   .




You are insane. How can you do that.




  Multiple times. I often get my locker stuck so i just broke it and told the principal that i need new door for my locker. Instead of that i have brand new locker for my own  .




You seem to be close with my uncle.




  My dad is his good friends. They often went for a drink together  .




Ahh that explains why you look so fine in this school.




  Anyways whats in this box  .




Ahh this. Its actually for you.




  What. For me. Is this serious   .




Yes. I thought of giving you during that day that but someone just ahd to ruin the day. So yeah.








Yeonjun chuckled and pinch your cheek before taking the box from you. He open it and saw a bracelet. He gave his confuse look to you. You smile and took the bracelet. Place it on his wrist.








This is the only bracelet that i can find. Its limited.




  What does it mean .




A sign of our friendship. Only you can have it.




  Aww that is so sweet of you. I wont take this off i promise.




   Naryeong ah. Oh hyung you are here too   .




  Oh well i got to go. See you guys tomorrow  .




You get detention again Yeonjun.




   Hyung always gets one since the day you beat Daena up. Well he still have few more days till those detention is up  .




Poor him. Well lets go back to class. See you soon Yeonjunnie.






◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆







You mean Reika was transferred to another class instead of this class.




  Yeah. Thats what i heard from Yeonjun hyung     .




But Beomgyu, she wont be able to open up so soon with new people in her class.




  The class she is in is actually Daena's class. Their class needs someone to fill in Daena place. So Mrs Yong put Rei in since its the only way    .




That is so unfair.




  Well yeah. So we cant have our normal lunch with her. Since she needs to stay till everyone leaves   .




What do you mean.




  When  class is over. She needs to wait till everyone has left then she is released. I heard that its to ensure Rei wont do violence to anyone or listen to rumors. Also her locker been relocated. So she will have lunch with Yeonjun and Soobin hyung  .




That . Just because of Deana. The whole rule change. Even we cant see the maknae lines.




   Its okay. Babe you can meet them when you are free   .




Mianhae. I didnt spend time so much with you.




   Well at least we can see each other in school   .




You arent mad.




  What for. I understand your position. However when i try to help. Please dont push me away okay   .




That depends on what situation mister. Now lets hurry up. We are going to be late.




  You are the one who is up late earlier   .




Fine. I will treat us some desert later okay.




   Wait you are not working today   .




I take a week off. My boss said i need a break and focus on school since i have practical test on physic.




  Ahh right you take physic. Well my lady study well and all the best okay    .




Thanks Beomgyu






◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆













《Skip time to lunch hour》









You were waiting for Soobin at the cafeteria. Many students were gossiping about you but you could care less as you are so used to the surrounding talking about you. While you were focusing on drawing. Soobin came with a tray full of food. You look up and smile widely.








  Im sorry that im late Reika  .




It okay oppa. What did you get for today.




  Your favourite. Kimchi and rice. Of theres only orange juice   .




Well what about you. Wheres your food.




   Im having bulgogi wrap and oxtail soup. You seems like not to like other food here so i tried to get basics. Plus you look like you lost your appetite   .




Wow someone observe me so well.




  Well Yeonjun hyung is the one who tell me. He cares about you a lot   .




That i can understand. Isnt he gonna join us for lunch today.




  Nope. He cant have his lunch when he have to do some detention   .




I still dont understand why he gets detentions.




  Some reasons that is confidential Rei  .




I get it. So he is joining us for tomorrow.




   I dont know. You may wat to ask him yourself soon  .




Oh okay then. Thank you for helping me for the food oppa.




   Its nothing much Reika. Now eat up. I don't want to see this gloomy Rei in front of me   .









You smile and eat the food with happiness. Soobin  chuckled and ate his food. Knowing that theres other reasons why Yeonjun keep on leaving him with Reika. At the moment he just hope things would workout when you know the real reasons.