-12-

Our Crown




 

HAPPY READING ^_^

 


 

REIKA(YOU)


 

V/TAEHYUNG     RM/NAMJOON   JIN    SUGA/YOONGI

JIMIN   JHOPE/HOSEOK    JUNGKOOK


 

 SOOBIN     YEONJUN      BEOMGYU     .

 TAEHYUN      HUENINGKAI    .


 

  DAENA       SAEJUNG   .

 

NORMAL FONTS - KOREAN

BOLD FONTS - ENGLISH


 

 


 



 

 










 

Naryeong ah. You still don't want to talk to the boys. 




 

I'm not in the mood for them. It's just.....




 

Naryeong... You don't have to force yourself. 




 

Saejung ah. Does any of the boys know that you are here with me. 




 

Nope i told Beomgyu that i have other things to settle. They are having a hard time due to tight schedule so I told the boys not to worry about me. 




 

Thank you so much Saejung. You my only friend that i can trust right now. 




 

Your welcome. What about your brother. 




 

He knows everything. He is trying his best to keep me happy when im super down. 




 

Well like i said you don't have to force yourself Naryeong. It all come by heart. 




 

Saejung ah. What would happen when someone you know makes you feel lost after just one confession. 




 

It means either you are in mixed feelings or you are shocked of the actions you have been through till you don't know how to reply back. 




 

Oh my gawd im in so much trouble. Saejung ah. I don't know what to do anymore. 





 

Just then both of you were shocked at the door creaking. You look up and saw Rapmon and V were peeking inside with innocent face. You felt annoyed and throw the teddy bear towards them. 






 

Woah chill out ya girl. 




 

Yeah man, what's with the throwing. 




 

You guys scared me to death. You know how shock Saejung be. She can have a panic attack you know. 




 

Mianhae. Well Seokjin hyung cook lunch for all of us. He asked us to bring you girls down. It's been half a day since you girls step in this room. 




 

We will be down soon. Tell Jimin oppa not to messed up my food. 




 

I got your back. Get down fast. I dont want Jin hyung to nag a lot. 




 

Yes oppa i get it. Now leave would you. 




 

Boys will be boys




 

How can I not agree with that. 




 

Well Naryeong. I just wanna say that what your brother told you. I would say the same thing but it all comes by heart. No force no nothing. Its either you take the courage to confront or accept the times that he wants to take with you.




 

How i wish i have that confidence




 

Oh i'm sure you will have one soon. Now let's go and eat. 






 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆








 

     Guys lets take a break    . 




 

     You guys take a break. I'm gonna continue practice   . 




 

     Hyung. Please take a break. You have been practicing without a break. Do it for Reika at least   . 




 

     It's not like she would know whats my condition   .




 

    Up till when you want to be like this. Till when hyung   . 




 

    Hyung we should no...




 

    You guys wont understand. It's hard to feel nothing when these feelings is so frustrated    . 




 

     Then go and find her. Talk to her. Tell her everything. If she rejects you then accept it    . 




 

      It's hard Beomgyu. Life was never easy    . 




 

     It has always been like that hyung   . 




 

     Guys lets not be like this   . 




 

     We can if Yeonjun hyung figure out his problems and not bring it up till he can't focus on his life    . 




 

    Hyung don't be like this just because Reika nuna is ignoring you    . 




 

      Get yourself out of the hell hyung… 









 

Beomgyu, HueningKai and Taehyun left the dance studio leaving only Soobin and Yeonjun. Yeonjun plop down and sigh as he knows that it's all his fault. Soobin sigh and pat Yeonjun shoulder. 







 

      Hyung there must be another way for this. You need to be strong for this   .




 

     I tried. She still ignore me. I even ask BTS hyungs. They told me they cant help me with it. How should I explain everything. I'm lost Soobin    . 




 

    Aniya.... You are not lost. You just need more courage and effort. Hyung. If I were you. I wont waste my chance just for her hyung    . 




 

     What do you mean Soobin    . 




 

    I'm just like you hyung. I have a crush on her since the first time I met her. Its funny that i don't know that she is the one that you were talking about   . 




 

    At least you didn't say that you like her   .




 

    We are different. I like her as a crush. You hyung, you fall in love with her because of your own reasons    . 




 

     What's the point if I already expressed but she never gave the exact feeling to me    . 




 

    Aigoo ahjussi. You expressed it in the wrong timing. That's why she is speechless    .  




 

     Wait what did you just say   . 




 

     If you love her. Then prove it. Don't just give up after just one shock kiss. That's just the beginning. It's not the end yet hyung....








 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆










 

So what are you going to do it or you aren't. 




 

Who are you talking about Taehyung  




 

You know who im talking about. 




 

I don't know. I really don't because i don't know. 




 

Really. Is that all you got




 

Give her a break oppa. Besides i know that Reika unnie will have a smart answer to it. 




 

Seriously you guys.....




 

I know we are making you on pressure but at the same time Reika. You are hurting the person that is in it too. 




 

That is why we are trying our best to let you speak out the right answer instead of letting bad things be without resolving it. 




 

You Reika have to understand yourself before answering whats is the best for you. Your friendship with him is like a treasure. Don't let be it a waste and got stolen by a pirate. 




 

I really don't know guys. I really don't. I know that im putting him to a risk too but I don't want him to feel this way either. It's such a mess. 




 

Well girl we always got you back when you need it. I got to go. My mom will kill me if i'm not back by evening. 




 

Thanks Saejung. Really i meant it 




 

Nah its fine. As long as you know the right way. I'm sure you will be fine and not feeling misery. 




 

Ask Jungkook to lead the shortcut. He knows this neighbourhood well. 




 

Alright. So Reika remember what we talk about. See you guys soon i guess. 









 

Saejung left the room and you gave a deep sigh. Your mind was so full of things that you can't think of something that is simple to solve. Taehyung saw your expression and went beside you to give you a hug. You start to cry after few minutes. 










 

Rei i know its hard for you but at least you need to try.




 

Do I look like im a bad person now. 




 

No. You aren't reika. It's just normal to be shocked and speechless at first. In the end you both need to say true feelings to each other. 




 

I feel so bad to Yeonjun. I really do. I don't know if he will be able to see me again. 




 

Reika.... You should go to the skate park. Try to get fresh air and relax yourself. You really need it. 




 

I feel lazy right now. I will go when I need to. 




 

Alright then. Now i want my beautiful sister to cheer up and have the spirits up. I know that you can do it no matter what. 




 

Thanks V. I appreciate it so much. 




 

Oh thank me later. I'm going to the supermarket. You want anything. 




 

Buy me things that I could eat. The kitchen looks so empty that i don't know what to eat. 




 

Alright. Now cheer up go and play with Jimin. He is using your PS4 for few days already. 




 

Aish that fella. Didn't even ask for permission. Aisj jinjja. 




 

That's my Reika that i know....