-05-

Our Crown




 

HAPPY READING ^_^

 


 

REIKA(YOU)


 

V/TAEHYUNG     RM/NAMJOON   JIN    SUGA/YOONGI

JIMIN   JHOPE/HOSEOK    JUNGKOOK


 

SOOBIN     YEONJUN      BEOMGYU     .

TAEHYUN      HUENINGKAI    .


 

 DAENA       SAEJUNG   .

 

NORMAL FONTS - KOREAN

BOLD FONTS - ENGLISH


 

 


 









 










《MANY DAYS LATER》



It's finally the weekend and you felt happy that you can have your alone time. Since your brother are away for their schedule. You were in the living room all alone, watching your favourite drama. As you thought you could have your own fun time but your phone kept ringing from the start that you suddenly feel so irritated that you could stand it. You pick up the call and rolled your eyes when you heard the voice that you don't want to hear during the weekend.








~  yah what took you so long to pick up just a call  .


~  you mister where the heck you get my phone number. Are you stalking me.


~  oh i have no time to stalk you. Your brother gave me your phone number  .


~  what do you want. Im busy right now  .


~  busy watching your favourite drama. Is that call busy Naryeong ssi  .


~  stalker. State your intentions.


~  yah be by the studio in 15 minutes. If you are late no food for you .


~  MWOH.


~ Time is ticking. Hurry up i dont like waiting  .






He hang up. You put away the phone in annoyance as you cant believe that your brother had to do that. You quickly get showered and change as you don't want Yeonjun to nag all day. After all your time, you quickly grab your things and straight went out. While you were locking the door you heard someone yawning. You rolled your eyes and turn to see Yeonjun sitting on the stairs, waiting for you. After you finish locking the door, you walk towards him and lightly moved his leg.








   Did you ever learn basic manners  .




Since when you even reach this place.




  After i had a call with you. I didn't know you have yet to shower so i just waited here. I'm not as annoying as you think  .




And why are you here when you ask me to be by the studio in 15 minutes.




  Oh we arent going to the studio. We are going somewhere else   .




WHAT. WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME.




  You are to noisy. Hurry up and walk. I dont want to be late because of you  .




Seriously. This ahjussi. AISH JINJJA.




   Hurry up sloth   .






◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆






I can say you are a cruel brother to Naryeong




Oh its for her own good. She needs friends. The boys should be helpful.




Hyung you know that they are popular in that school right




Yes i know.




Why do you have to do that to your sister Taehyung. You know how much she is gonna hate her life when she found out the truth.




Hyung. I cant let her be alone like that. Also out parents been nagging at her to explore more instead of being alone and trap in the room. What im doing here may be childish but its the only way for her to change to new her. I want to see her happy. Not smile for the sake of taking care of other people feelings when i know that she is hurt without me knowing what happened behind me.




I understand your intentions but by doing this you know that she won't change unless she wants to.




Hyung. Im not forcing her. Im letting her decide by herself. Even if i care about her. I want her to understand the meaning behind my doings.




Guys i think we just see how V's plan work. If she change because of the boys its a good thing for Reika.




Finally. Jimin is on my side.




Bro. Im thinking about Reika. Not about you. Reika is still young and i understand his intentions so why not we just let Reika go through this. We have been by her back this whole time so now its time for her to explore her new world.




For once. Im proud of what Jimin hyung said. Wise word hyung.




Whatever it is. We cant force her. Let her choose her own path. Also you Taehyung. Dont always put her with Yeonjun. You know that she been keeping secrets from you ever since the start of her knew school.




WHAT THE HECK.




Language. Well she been avoiding you since last few days. I feel like something is not right .




Reika told me that the queenka of the school slap her. I dont know why but im sure Yeonjun save her from getting bullied.




WHAT THE HECK. WHY DIDNT SHE TELL ME




Why would she do if you keep acting strong infront of her.




I swear im not letting my precious sister hurt anymore. Her previous school been trash to her. Aish jinjja. Why can't Naryeong know that im doing my best to make her happy.




She chose not to.




What do you mean Namjoon hyung.




She chose not to be happy till she found one. She dont want to be a big burden to you.




Well that points out why she always act different to each of us.




Yah, she have been living with us for a long time already. Also she knows how different we are in terms of personalities.




But why wont she just told us everything instead of bottle up her own emotions.




She hates it. She hates that if she told us everything. All of us will see her as pity instead of herself.




Hyung why you never told us all of this before. We could be bonded with her more than we know about her.




You guys never ask. So i'm telling you that let Rei chose her own path. Even if you are doing this but never once force her. She would think that you are doing it for the sake of your parents but not her.




Arasso. How i wish she wont bottled those emotions up. Im her family member now.




Taehyung ah. You should have at least a small talk with her soon. Heart to heart talk. In that way you will know why she is feeling like that.




When the time is right. I will do it. But for now  i want her to at least be close with Yeonjun. I have a feeling that they will turn into something.




Dont assume and lets get ready. We have to prepare for our next schedule.




Assa before that lets go and eat. Im hungry. You guys never even let me have my breakfast.




You never even wake up early how is that our fault.







◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆











Han River. Really ahjussi




  Stop calling me that. I bring you here because i dont you to slack all day. You need to move those rusty bones  .




Hey my bones are not rusty you dummy




 Arasso. I bring you here so you can bond with your new friend. They are waiting for you   .




Who is the they may i ask.




   Them. Your new friends   .






He pointed at the open area. You turn and saw the rest of TXT and Saejung were sitting on a mat eating ramyeon. You chuckled and smile. Yeonjun smile as he saw your expression. He grab your hand and walk towards s.







    Assa nuna you came  .




Well this ahjussi drag me out so yeah im here.




   No wonder he said he have other things to settled. So hyung what took you so long  .




   Nothing much. Yah you guys never bought anything for the both of us  .




Mian. The boys were so hungry that they ate before you guys came. Should i go and buy you guys something.




Aniya. Its fine. I dont eat ramyeon.




    Yah you have yet to eat anything. At least we go buy some snacks to fill up those empty stomach. I dont want you to starve all day  .




Well we can order delivery for all of us. Besides im craving for pizza and chicken.




   Call. Yeonjun hyung pay for it. Since he is late for today. No excuses hyung  .




Well im fine with that. What about you ahjussi




   How many times i said not to call me that  .




Get used to it ahjussi. Its not like you will aged up so quickly. Little kids will call you that too.




  Urgh whatever. Guys want anything. Im going to the shop nearby   .




  Hyung lets go together. I wanna buy some snacks for later   .




  Ah hyung help me buy apple juice if have.




  Arasso. Yah what about you shorty   .




Bottled water is fine. Im not that hungry.




   Okay. Soobin ah lets go  .










The boys left. You went to sit beside Saejung. You felt great as you saw the younger ones eating well. You miss the times where you always hangout with BTS when they have time for you. You zone out for abit making Saejung notice. She chuckled and nudge your hands which makes you snap to reality to see Yeonjun and Soobin are back from buying things.








Mwohya zoning much huh




Ani. Its just that i miss the time where i would hang out with my brother and his friends. It was the most best day i would asked for.




Then why didnt you hang out with them.




They became busy as time pass by. I grew bored and didnt go out. I just stay in the house do nothing.




   Nuna how are you and BTS sunbae related  .




Huening Kai. Thats not what we suppose to ask.




Aniya. Its fine. Well giant maknae. Basically Taehyung oppa is my step brother. My mom passed away when i was 5. Back then i was still in Japan. However when i was 8 i was force to follow my Dad to migrate to Korea. Thats where i met Taehyung oppa. Our parents married to each other and we became step siblings. I spent half of my life with him. So yeah. I hope you get it.




   Woah. So nuna how things so far in school.




Its normal. Well i keep getting letters and threat notes in my locker. I have a feeling that Daena is bored.




    MWOH THREAT LETTERS AND NOTES. Why didnt you tell me Reika   .




Its not important. Besides if she do anything to me, she wont have a good life.




Boys keep calm will you. We are here to bond not to argue over things that is not worth.




  My baby boo is right. Its bonding time   .




   Just date already you two.




   We are dating what are you expecting. .





MWOH. YOU . GOT . TO BE KIDDING ME  .




Aigoo. Boys are just boys......