-03-

Our Crown

HAPPY READING ^_^

 


 

REIKA(YOU)


 

V/TAEHYUNG     RM/NAMJOON   JIN    SUGA/YOONGI

JIMIN   JHOPE/HOSEOK    JUNGKOOK


 

 SOOBIN     YEONJUN      BEOMGYU     .

 TAEHYUN      HUENINGKAI    .


 

  DAENA       SAEJUNG   .

 

NORMAL FONTS - KOREAN

BOLD FONTS - ENGLISH


 

 


 








 







《FEW DAYS LATER》








You woke up before the alarm. You were amazed that you could woke up before your brother could even woke you up. Having a long shower and get ready earlier than before. You went down to the kitchen and saw Jin who is making breakfast for everyone. You smile and went towards him to see what he is making. Jin greeted you and pass a glass of orange juice. You gladly accept it and lean on the counter looking at him making some food.







You are up early.




Something unusual making me woke up earlier than before. Will the rest be up for breakfast.




Yeah i ask Jhope to woke them up. Well since you are here. I already make you some kimbap for lunch and your favourite sandwich.




Thanks oppa.




How is school this days. You seem to look so fine.




Well first few days been getting slaps from a queenka name Daena. Also Yeonjun been saving me from getting further slapping.




You never told your brother about it.




Aniya. Its just a slap. Im used to it. And im still alive.




Still Rei. You need to tell Taehyung. He is your guardian now. Your parent wont even care about this.




I dont want him to be over protective to me. Im reaching to an adult age soon. I cant be under him all the time.




I respect your choice. So how is Yeonjun. Did he do the things that your brother ask him to do.




He turns cold at times and would be mad when i did particularly wrong to anything just because of attentions in school.




Yah you need to remember Yeonjun is older than you and he have the rights to be mad when things aint going right.




Why am i being treated like a kid again.




Yah you lived under us so dont complain much. And thank you for waking up early .




You are welcome




Annyeong ReiRei.




Oppa when can we have our collab.




Woah kiddo you didnt even finish our dance collab. You want to do with RM  




Someone is jealous. So my dearly brother are you sending me off.




I want to but we have to go somewhere early today. So i asked someone to fetch you instead.




Please dont tell me that Yeonjun is fetching me.




Yah. He is an oppa to you. Now dont try to make any nonsense because im putting him in charge of your safety.




Why does it have to be him.




Mian i cant defend you on this.




Ahh jinjja. Fine. Im gonna be a good girl today.




Thats the Naryeong  i know . Now go on. He is waiting outside.




WHAT THE HECK  










◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆










  What took her so long  .




  Hyung who are we waiting for  .




  Someone new. BTS hyung related  .




  What did you say hyung.....




  Yah dont get to surprise. We are in front of their house cant you see  .




   Hyung why did you bring me. You know how i would react when im near them  .




  Its not them who we are waiting for. Its one of their sister who we are waiting for. She is going to school with us  .




   Its a girl.... Daebak, hyung you never walked to school with a girl before  .




   That is why i bring you along. Since you are her classmate its the best you walk her to the class. I have something else to settle  .




  Did Daena nuna did something again  .




What did she do...






You appeared suddenly without them aware of your appearance. Both jump in shocked. You look at them with innocent look and start walking. Lucky enough that the house is just few blocks away from the school. The boys calmed down and catch up to your side. You chuckled and smiled at them.






  I knew you have a beautiful smile   .




You never ask for one. Annyeong sleepy head.




  Wait how do you know me  .




Im the one who've been sitting behind you. Of course i know your name but not you.




   Cool. We are so gonna be bestfriends. Oh my i cant wait to hang out with you  .




  Dream on Beomgyu. This girl is a stone head. Dont waste your time on her  .




  Hyung isnt that rude to our new friend here. So you must be the girl that the ahjussi been talking about  .




I dont know i dont care. Besides you guys are so mean to Soobin. He looks like a nice guy.




  So you're saying that im not nice to you  .




Yes. Being cold at first wont make me feel good enough. Just a burden.




   Hyung is so in deep trouble.  Oh its the boys. So new friend let me introduce you to the other three members  .






You stop your pace when you saw someone familiar from far. Yeonjun saw your expression and knew that something been in her mind but he just chose to stay quiet. Beomgyu look at you and pout knowing that your expression says no to him.






Sorry Beomgyu. I dont have mood today. Maybe next time. You guys have fun. Im heading somewhere.




   Arasso. You must felt uncomfortable huh. Mianhae   .




Its okay. Well i can join you guys for lunch perhaps. You you guys dont mind.




    YOU SERIOUS. OH MY GAWD. I CANT WAIT TO GET TO KNOW YOU MORE  .




Well yeah. See you guys soon. I need to go somewhere. Say to Mrs Yong that im sick. I will come after lunch.




   You still joining us right. Please dont make me high hopes  .




I will see if i can make it on time. Annyeong.






You left and the boys just walk towards the rest of the boys who is waiting for them. Yeonjun expression sullen as you left and just walk in the school not even greeting the others. Beomgyu was so confused as he didnt know whats been through him. The boys shrugged and were about to went inside but someone stop them from going in .







My babies is here like finally.




  Hyung. Do you know her  .




  Nope not a single memory about her. Who is she  .




Guys do you really have to do this to me.




   Daena ssi. We have bo connections or what so ever so please dont bother us anymore.




Yah you guys really throwing me away. Its not like i did something wrong.




   Oh dont make me puke early morning ahjumma.




RUDE. Where is Yeonjun oppa. Im gonna complain to him all of your bad words to him.




   As if he will listen to you. Oh looks like my time is up here  .




  Aigoo where is my class. Oh wait i aint walking here see ya. Or see you at the trash   .





The boy dispersed. Leaving Daena alone being frustrated as she didnt get the boys attention every time she tried to talk to them. The boys really hate he actions and didnt want to even get near her. All leads to how the whole school knows her as the worst queenka that they could imagine.






◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆








You were walking along the bridge alone. While your mind is full of things that bothers you. You were distracted by the views of Hangang River that you didnt realize that your phone is vibrating. Receiving text messages from V. You didnt even care ro reply since he knows that you skip your first lesson. After few minutes your phone starts to vibrate again. You look at your phone and Suga was calling you. You stop your pace and sigh before you could even answer the call.









~  yeoboseyo


~  you skip the boring lesson huh


~  yeah. Something been in my head for quite awhile. Im guessing that Tae oppa ask you to call me.


~  aniya. The other boys were trying to ignore your brother. Its just my sense that you are feeling bothered right now. Are you Rei...


~  its nothing oppa. You can ask Jin oppa if you want to know about it.


~  understandable. Yah come by to my studio if you feel bored. Namjoon and Hoseok is not free this few days.


~  okay. I will dont worry about me

~  i wont. Cheer up okay. Good things will come after those worst times. Im sure you will be happy sooner.


~   i hope so. Thanks for the talk


~   no problem kiddo. Go back before lunch. Spent more time with the boys. Trust me they are good friends to be treasure with. Got to go. See ya soon kiddo.









You hang up and sigh. You look around and saw someone familiar to you. You look closely and smile, approaching the person with confidence. You felt glad that you're not alone as you never skip school before. After you reached out to the person. The person turn and face you. Seconds later the person expression change to shocked at the moment.







Annyeong Saejung.




Oh Naryeong ah. Annyeong.




So what brings you here. I thought you will always be in school early.




Nah. I hate Mrs Yong. She irritates me every single time. I dont want Beomgyu to always fight for me. He nags a lot.




I can agree with that. So can i ask you something.




Yeah sure. Before that why are you here.




Oh. Something happened earlier. Also i hate sticking with Yeonjun. Running away would be nice for me.




Cool. So what is it.




How are you and the boys related.




Ah. The boys. You want to know about them.




Well i dont have friends and only Yeonjun is my friend. Well i just made friend with Beomgyu today. So i thought i could ask you since you know about them.




Well okay. Actually Beomgyu and I are childhood friend. We have been to the same school since young till now. And here we are sharing the same class. Also its where i met the other boys as well.




Cool i never have childhood friends. Except for growing under 7 wonderful boys that i could have not imagine how different their personalities is. Oh sorry go on.




You are one wonderful girl i ever met. Well ever since their popularity raised up. I've been rarely hanging out with them. Yet he still protects me from anything thats against me.




So he is a good friend huh.




Yeah. He is. Well basically all of them are.




Saejung ah what is TXT.




TXT is actually short name of TOMORROW BY TOGETHER. There are 5 member in the group. Yeonjun oppa is the oldest since he was born in 1999. The boys said that he rather take the maknae line than hyung line since he is so cute. And theres Soobin oppa who is the leader and tall one, he was born in 2000. Fun fact about him is that he will be shy at first. However winks randomly when he is close to someone he knows. Next is Beomgyu my very own childhood friend. We three share the same age. Also once you get to know him he talks a lot. Lastly the maknae lines. Taehyun and Huening Kai. They are slightly different from each other. One is wild another is somehow mature one. Both are 2002 liners.





Woah....




Well take your time to process. I know its alot but im sure you will get the hang of it. Plus they are fun to be with.




Well i hope so....




Naryeong ah....




Just call me Rei. Im not used to anyone call me Naryeong




Well okay. So Rei thanks for yesterday. Its been awhile since someone saved me from those girls.




Nah its okay. Besides i been in that position before. I never knew it would happened to you. Dont worry much okay.




Still... Thanks.




You know what. Lets be friends. I never had friends since young. Unlike my brother and his friends.




Well yeah we could be friends. So how did you grew up with 7 boys.




Oh long short story. Im BTS V step sister. I grew up with BTS since i was 7. I have been through tough times knowing how different people personalities are. Its horrible i could say but they been supporting me since young till where i am where they keep wanting TXT to be my next pillars.




No wonder all teachers were talking about it.




Talking about what.




Talking about a new girl who is related to the principle and were on task to see how students will treat you in and out. Basically you are going to be the next queenka if you ever wanted to be one since your brother been in the same school before.




Hell im not gonna be one. TXT is already popular in that school and im not gonna ruin it. I just want to live regularly.




Well you can turn down the choice for queenka battle. I will respect yoir choice Rei.




We will see how things goes Saejung ah.....