-02-

Our Crown

HAPPY READING ^_^

 


 

REIKA(YOU)


 

V/TAEHYUNG     RM/NAMJOON   JIN    SUGA/YOONGI

JIMIN   JHOPE/HOSEOK    JUNGKOOK


 

 SOOBIN     YEONJUN      BEOMGYU     .

 TAEHYUN      HUENINGKAI    .


 

  DAENA       SAEJUNG   .

 

NORMAL FONTS - KOREAN

BOLD FONTS - ENGLISH


 

 


 

 

THINGS TO NOTE IN THIS STORY!!!

 

THIS IS FOR PARTS WHERE YOU WILL TEXT EACH OTHER

 

~

~

THIS IS FOR PARTS WHERE YOU WILL CALL EACH OTHER

 

 


 







 

 



 

Thanks uncle Kim. I will do my best for this 3 years here.



 

Well dear. Its a pleasure to have Taehyung's siblings in this school. Also your brother really helps to raise this school popularity.



 

Ahhh jinjja. So after Jungkook oppa left. Who raised this school popularity.



 

New trendy boys called TXT. You will meet them for sure. Now of to your class. Make some friends. Im sure that you already met Yeonjun



 

Oh that weird guy. Yeah, my brother ask him to be my tour guide.



 

Aigoo that kid. Well if you need anything you are always welcome here.



 

Alright uncle.

 


 




 

You thanked him and leave the room to go to your first class. As you were walking along the corridor you saw a group of girl were bullying a girl that was on the floor enduring the pain. You sigh and went near them not even speaking a word. One of the girls saw you and she alert the rest making all of them run away from you. You just shook your head and went to the girl thats being bullied. You were about to put your hands on your shoulder but the girl move away from you. You sighed and gave a weak smile.









 

It must be tough huh.



 

Please dont hurt me. I dont have any money with me.



 

I dont want your money. The girls ran away. Its okay. You are free now.







 

The girl look at you with tears. You gave her the packet of tissue thats at the side of the bag pocket. You smile and pat her shoulder and left to your class since you dont want to miss out your first lesson. Minutes after walking you finally reach your class. You knocked on the door and saw the students look at you. You face the teacher and she smile signal you to walk in. You walk in and stood in front of the class with a straight face.




 

Well class this is the girl that i talk about. She will be with us for the rest of your school life so be nice to her. Now dear introduce yourself.



 

Annyeonghaseyo. Im Kang Naryeong or call me by Reika.



 

Alright you may sit behind Beomgyu. Aigoo he is sleeping again. Just sit behind that sleeping boy there.




 

You nod and went to your seat. You were glad that nothing bad happened to you since you are still new here. After some moments, a girl barge into the class making the whole class in silent. You look at the girl and its the girl that you saved from the bullies. You could care less and starts to doodle on your notebook since you dont care about the teacher nagging.






 

Im Saejung. You are late for an hour.



 

Im sorry Mrs Yong. Something happened at home that makes me late for class



 

Same reason every single day. You seriously dont have to be in school if you are like this every single day.



 

Im sorry Mrs Yong.



 

Sorry wont change anything Saejung.



 

I promise i wont be late. I swear.



 

Dont swear on anything that you cant even do.







 

Before Saejung could say anything. You were shocked that they guy in front of you, Beomgyu woke up from his sleep and slam the table loudly making the whole class in silent again.







 

  Mrs Yong. Isnt it obvious that your belove niece have been bullying Saejung since the start. That is whe Saejung is always late for class just because of your beloved niece. Give Saejung a time off she is sick of getting nags and punches from your family   .



 

Both of you. Detention for a week. No buts.




 

  As usual. Wicked never fails to give me detentions when i did the right thing. Whatever im going to sleep.







 

You chuckled at how his respond to the teacher and he went back to sleep not even care if the teacher nags or anything else. Saejung went to her seat and saw you. You turn and smile and went back doodling. You just can't wait for the school to end so you wont encounter stupid things.








 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆




 

You sure you want to let the young ones take care of her.



 

Hyung. She cant stick with us 24/7. She is a grown up right now and she spent half of her life being with us.



 

So whats the reason for us making TXT have the responsibility for Rei.



 

I have the feeling she will hate this.



 

I know she is a stonehead but guys. She will open up tp them if she trust them. Just like how she did to you guys.



 

I still have a bad feeling that she will hate your plan.



 

Im agreeing to jimin hyung at this point



 

V plans always fail. She dont like to have so many friends. She is even tired with us. She knows our personality well.



 

Well its time for her to explore more. Seven is not enough hyung.



 

I can swear that you are out of your mind.



 

If i am i will throw her away. But she needs to change her old habits.



 

Yeah. He is right guys. But whatever it is. Just let Rei choose her own decisions. We cant force her with anything.



 

And i as her brother will protect her as times pass by.



 

Dream on. She always complains about you when she come to my studio.



 

Thats called siblings love. Now where are we going.



 

To our schedule. How many times i said that to you.



 

Heheh mian..






 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆







 

You are glad that the school is finally over and you were walking your way to the gate since the boys is not fetching you. As you were walking along the corridor you felt like theres someone following you. you didn't think much and continue walking. Before you even reached the main door. You were being pulled back till your back hits the wall hard makes you groaned in pain. You look up and saw the same person that bullies Saejung. you chuckled and rolled your eyes earning a slap from the girl. You don't feel mad or anything as you are used to the situation. you sigh and speak up.






 

Not happy huh



 

You look like a freshie here



 

Not as fresh as you like. what do you want from me.



 

Don't try to get in my way or you will suffer



 

Suffer. What a joke. you aren't even worth to fight.



 

I can do anything I want here and you cant stop me or you will get kicked out from this school.



 

Spoiled rich kid are useless to argue with. You finished what you want to say. I don't want to waste any of your time so goodbye.





 

You were about to move away from them but the other girls were holding you back while the girl that slap you previously was about to give another slap. However it was stopped by someone you didn't really want to meet at the moment. It was Yeonjun who is holding the girl's hand. he step in and stood in front of you making them move away from you.






 

  what are you girls trying to do   .



 

oppa she is the one who disturb me



 

  I didn't see he do anything to you. or is it just you who is visioning yourself   .



 

oppa are you on her side because you are embarrassing me



 

  Wow finally you realized that. Yeah im on her side because its clear enough that she is your next target. And listen carefully Daena. If you ever lay your hands on her again. I wont hesitate to ask my dad to cancel all your dad projects and fire him and your uncle   . 



 

you have no rights on that oppa. its impossible, we are going to be engaged



 

  who the hecks wants to marry you. Also your father owes my father a huge debt. you don't want to lived in a poor family aren't you   .




 

Yeonjun smirks when he saw Daena expression change. she stomp away with anger. you finally breathe normally. After few minutes, you took a few steps away since you cant be bothered to see him. not even another step. Yeonjun grab your wrist and turn you around to make you face him. you gave your poker face and not even speak a word.





 

 what did I say about getting attention   .



 

its not your problem anyways.



 

 If anyone else im fine but why Daena that you disturb. Dont you know you can cause a huge scene to this huge school   .



 

First of all. I was trying to save Saejung when Daena was bullying her. Second, only stupid people will try to do anything to get my attention which I hate the most. last of all, you clearly see that I didn't even do anything but all I get is a slap and a nag from her and you. What a good start on my first day of school. Thanks alot friend.







 

You yanked your hand away from him and start to walk towards the main gate. you really have no mood to argue or even talk to anyone at the moment. Yeonjun were confused by your tone as he never thought that you would be straight forward. at the same time he found something interesting about you that makes him wants to get know you better. You lost all your mood that you just walk straight home not even care about your surrounding. Once you reached home. You went to wash up and were feeling hungry. After your wash up you went down to the kitchen and see if theres any food. sadly theres none since you have not been to the supermarket to buy groceries. you sigh and plop yourself on the sofa in the living room. You quickly dialled a number since you only have few more hours till you go and meet Jhope.





 

~  aigoo you finally at home already

 

~ oppa theres no food at home and im hungry

 

~ ahh that's why you called me.

 

~ who else I would call. Oppa… Can you order the usual. I promise I will help you with new choreo

 

~ arsso. but you kiddo buy me some snacks at the convenience store nearby. im on my way to the studio already

 

~ assa. Thanks oppa. You're the best

 

~ yah you still owe me new moves from last month

 

~ arasso we will do it today. im hanging up

 

~ okay see you soon kiddo






 

You quickly get ready and change to comfortable clothes for you to dance later. You grab your things and left your the house. Straight went to the convenience store near by the company. You were scanning through the chips area to see if there's your favourite chips. As you were looking through you heard bunch of boys were making noise while they walk in the store. You rolled your eyes and grab any chips that attracts you. After that you went to the water section and grab some juice since you don't really like gassy drinks or coffee. Before you could go to the counter and pay. You saw someone familiar but you can't really tell who is it since he is wearing a mask with three other boys except for the tallest one. You just stood from far observing them till you found them interesting.






 

  Yah i didnt even bring my wallet along   .



 

  Hyung you already lost. Dont try and make any excuses  .



 

  Im not even joking Beomgyu. I swear i left my wallet in my bag  .



 

  Ah again with the excuses. We will see you in the dance studio. Thanks for the snacks  .



 

  YAH. Aish jinjja this kids....





 

Four of them left the guy alone. You chuckled and went to the counter place the things you pick on the counter and face the cashier. The cashier smile and start to scan all the things. Making the guy stood in confusion.

 




 

Im paying for all. Ahjussi as usual.



 

Naryeong ah. I have not seen you in awhile. Where have you been.



 

Been having a hard time after High School. College is next. You look healthier.



 

Not as healthy as you. Oh that is Soobin. He is one of the regular customer. The boys always make him pay for everything when sometimes he owe this shop.



 

Ahh jinjja. Annyeong.



 

  Ahjussi you dont have to scan all the things that the kids took. I will come back later and buy all of it   .



 

Its okay i pay for you and the boys.



 

  But how im gonna pay you back  .



 

You dont have to. Its my treat. How much is it ahjussi.



 

50 as usual. You never fail to get exact amount.



 

Well you sell good prices. Hope you have a huge sales today. Im sure a lot of fans coming here later on.



 

Aigoo. See you soon. Bring Seokjin along. I miss that fella.



 

Will do.







 

The ahjussi finish the packing. You pay him and grab the plastic bags. You face the guy and gave him his bag with a smile. He took it and you bid them goodbye before leaving the place. Soobin was still in confusion as he didnt know how to react.






 

Yah kiddo. Dont you have any practice to do.



 

   Ahjussi who is that girl earlier  .



 

That is my number one customer. She been coming here ever since BTS training days. She never fails to buy the same chips and drinks for 7 years straight. Well she is the most nice and wonderful girl i ever met. Get to know her more. Who knows you could be friends with her.





 

   If i could get those chance.....