Realization

Live and Die
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2months, 15 days and 2 hours
Third Person’s POV
After Sakura slammed the door behind one by one her tears came down on her cheeks. Not because she is sad. It causes frustration and anger. She can’t understand why Chaeyeon needs to do that dumb thing. She hates it so much, she hates herself so much.


 

 

“Sakura?” she heard Hitomi voice behind her “What are you doing here?” she asked
“N-nothing…” she answered

 

 

Hitomi felt something is off and she knows Sakura likes to keep her suffering to herself. Hitomi thought she needs a friend right now so she sat beside her and dipped her legs in the pool like Sakura is doing.

 

 

“I know something is wrong. But you don’t have to tell me” Hitomi said, she placed Sakura’s head on her shoulder and pat her head as if she is a child, “My shoulder is always ready for you, just cry okay?” 

 

 

Sakura slowly nodded and let her tears all out. She wants to live so bad, grow old with Chaeyeon but she can’t do that because of her heart.

 

 

 

Meanwhile, Chaeyeon is still staring at the ripped documents on the floor. Their heart is matched but Sakura won’t accept it. She knew it will happen that’s why she is thinking how can she tell about this Sakura. However, she found out about it too soon.

 

 

“ARGH!” she messed her hair and lay down on the bed. She noticed the pig stuffed toy that she received from her. She took it and started talking to it.

 

 

“I’m such a dumb” she sighed, “I just did the thing that she hates the most in this world” 

 

 

Suddenly, a letter dropped from the stuffed toy and it hits Chaeyeon face.

 

 

“W-what t—“ she read the envelope and it’s written ‘To my angel Chaeyeon’

 

“It’s from Sakura..”

 

 

She opened the letter and she easily recognized her handwriting.

 

 

Chaeyeon-ah~, it’s my first time writing a letter so I don’t know if it will touch you
 

 

I’m already touched knowing that you wrote a letter for me, she thought

 

 

Chaeyeon-ah~, it’s my first time writing a letter so I don’t know if it will touch you. I just want to tell you that I love you, I love you and I love you. Thank you for coming to my life and staying by my side. Thank you for being my crayon and putting color on this colorle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter