Ring

Live and Die
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1 month and 10 days
 

Chaeyeon’s POV
 

From: Boss
Chaeyeon-ssi I already put your paycheck in your bank please confirm it

 

 

 

YES, FINALLY IT’S PAYDAY! 
 
 

 

 

Before going to school I went to the convenience store and checked my bank. I already made 1 million won… I didn’t think I can make that much money after doing different part-time jobs. I mean I can already leave Sakura’s house and live on my own. It’s not like I can always depend on them, especially from mom’s money. 

 

 

 

But mom won’t let me saying why will I leave if I’ll become part of their the family soon. At first, I didn’t get what is she saying but she just showed her wedding ring and left me hanging at the kitchen.

 

 

 

“Where can I use this money though,” I asked myself

 

 

 

I left the convenience store anyway and continued my way to the school. While walking I felt something heavy thing wrapped around my neck and headlock me.

 

 

 

“Good morning Chaeyeon!” then he ruffled my hair
“YAH, YAH!” I tried to armed him as Sakura taught me and he eventually let go, “What the heck Jisung it’s early in the morning!” I complained
He just laughed, “Anyway, how’s Sakura?” he asked
“Well, she is still fighting,” I said, “And we are still finding a donor for her” 

 

 

 

We reached our shoe locker and entered the classroom together. I sat on my seat and like usual I feel the loneliness because Sakura is not on her seat, not on my side. 

 

 

 

Many things changed since Sakura confined in the hospital. Chaewon, Wonyoung, Yujin and I became good friends. I don’t know how it ends up like that but they asked for my forgiveness and I forgave them. I guess they are getting matured for their age. 

 

 

 

“Good morning!” the three of them suddenly showed up
“You miss Sakura huh?” Yujin sat on her seat
“As if you’re not going to see her later in the hospital” Wonyoung rolled her eyes
“Wann hang out later with us?” Chaewon asked, “Jisung is coming too”
“Yeah, sure”

 

 

 

Well, I buy a present for mom and Sakura as a way thank you. They already spent a lot of money for me. The expenses that I should be paying, mom is the one who is paying for it. 


 

 

 

 

*-------------------------*

 

 

 

 

Five of us are in a mall right now. Like we promised we are hanging out like students who are from school to relive their stress.

 

 

 

Since we are hungry as hell

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter