Teasing

Live and Die
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyeon’s POV
 

After two days of staying in the hospital we are now ready to go back to our home. We will be resting today too at home and we will go to school again starting tomorrow. 

 

 

I’m done packing all of my clothes after putting the last piece of cloth in my bag. I turned around saw Sakura’s clothes are still cluttered on her bed. I decided to fold all of it since I don’t have anything to do anyway. 

 

 

By the way, I was left alone in this VIP room. Sakura and mom went to take other tests for Sakura. She didn’t tell me anything why but I guess she got more hurt after fighting like that. 

 

 

I wonder how I can repay Sakura after all of this. I think I’m the always one who is getting save and receiving from her. Should I buy her a new console game? Treat her a cheese hotdog? 

 

 

“Yah” I was snapped out when someone suddenly pinched my cheek

“Why are you spacing out while holding my cloth?” Sakura asked “Don’t tell me…” her eyes widened, “You’re thinking something erts to me! I know you have a crush on me but---“
“YAH, it’s not something like that!” just how wild her imagination is, “I’m just trying to fold your clothes while you are gone” then I started folding all of it again, hurriedly
“Oh~ you didn’t deny that you have a crush on me~” Sakura sat on her bed 
“YAH!”
She let out a big laughed. Gosh, this girl really likes teasing me, “Anyway, why are you spacing out” 
“It’ nothing”
“Eh~Chaeyeon-ah—, Sakura is curious to know about it~“

 

 

She is using that power again against me. Sakura surely knows how to get what she wants from me. She knows that her cuteness is the free pass on my gateway.

 

 

“Fine.” I zipped her bag, “I was thinking how can I repay you after all of you did to me” I said “I know there’s not enough price or anything to repay you risking your life for me but a least I want to do something for you” 
“Hmm..”
“So anything you want?” 
“Even if it’s expensive?” she asked
“I’ll try to find more part-time jobs if I need to”
She laughed, “I’m just kidding. I’m not a materialistic person” she took out her pinky finger, “Let’s hang out on Saturday. It’s been a while since the last time I hang out”
“Okay I promise” I wrapped my pinky finger on her and touched each other thumbs to seal it, “On Saturday it’s on me” 
“Mark your words! I will eat a lot of foods” 

 

 

I can’t believe that she likes to be treated when she can even buy a pile of foods from her allowance, “I’ll mark my words” I chuckled


 

 

We went out of the room and go to the parking lot. We saw mom waiting for us in her car. She took leave for her work today because she wants to watch me and Sakura. Mom told me that Sakura is really such a stubborn since she was a child and won’t listen to doctor’s advice even from her. Sakura whined about it complaining where did she get that false information. I just laughed at Sakura while mom continued teasing her. Sakura keeps defending herself but her cheeks tell the opposite.

 

 

Soon we reached their house. Mom parked the car in her garage and the helpers helped us to bring our bags upstairs. It's not needed though because I can bring it on my own but they insisted saying it’s their work.

 

 

Thinking about it now, I didn’t even get their names yet.
 

 

 

*-----------*
 

 

 


 

 

Okay, I don’t know what’s going on with Sakura.

 

 

I don’t understand why Sakura wants to be cuddled in this quiet evening. I couldn’t do anything because she pulled me in her bed and wrapped her arms around me without any hesitation. So here I am, giving her the cuddle that she was demanding. Oh, right my heart betrayed me again. I read how to calm my heart if it’s beating so hard but sadly, no effect. 

 

 

“Sakura,” I called “It’s enough I’m already cuddling you for almost one hour” I reasoned. But the truth is if we didn’t stop this anytime I will be rush back to the hospital due to my heart.


 

 

“え~、何で~? (Eh~, Nande~?- Eh~, Why~?)” 
“Yah, don’t try using Japanese there” I pulled myself away from her finally my heart slowly taking a composure 
“Then try to learn it so you can understand what I’m saying”
“If I have time” I rose up from her bed “We are on our third year now so I’ll study it for you after taking the test for college exam” 
“If I’m still alive that time” she whispered
“Pardon?”
“Nevermind” suddenly someone knocked on the door and we heard a voice

 

 

“Sakura, Chaeyeon the dinner is ready,” I think it’s one of their helpers
“Got it!” Sakura answered
 

 

Sakura got up from her bed too and wrapped her arms around me, “You’re going to cuddle me again later Ms. Genius” 
“You’re teasing me again!” I hissed but she just laughed

 

 

We both went downstairs and mom is preparing the dinner with the help of their helpers. Seriously, I need to stop them from calling helpers. I better get their name.

 

 

“Oh, sit down kids,” she said when she spotted us

 

 

All of us sat down. Like before I’m beside Sakura while mom is across us. Mom invited the two to eat with us but they refused. They said they will eat later because they still have something work to do when they left the three of us.

 

 

I was about to pick up my chopsticks and will start eating when suddenly Sakura intertwined her fingers on mine. I looked at her with a confused look but she just starts digging in as if nothing is happening. I tried to shake her hand off but she held it tighter.

 

 

“Chaeyeon are you not going to eat?” mom asked
“I’ll start eating now” I glared at Sakura but she just gave me a playful look
“Let go of my hand,” I said in a small voice making sure mom will not hear it
“Sorry?” she asked as if she didn’t hear anything

 

 

I internally facepalmed. What’s up with this girl now. Without any choice, I picked up my chopsticks with my left hand and started eating. It’s difficult because I’m a right-handed person.

 

 

“You’re left-handed?” Sakura asked. Holding back her laugh. I rolled my eyes as an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter