Failing

Live and Die
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 months
Chaeyeon’s POV
 

“Yah, you sleepy head get up!” I pulled Sakura out of bed. I used every bit of strength I have but this sleepyhead girl who sleeps with her eyes open and at the same time stubborn won’t get up. It’s already 7 a.m. and the class will start at 8:20.

 

 

“YAH!” I shouted
“WHAT” it’s not a shout rather I received a loud voice with a strained voice from her
I suddenly became worried, “Are you okay?” I asked
“No. I feel sick” she answered and covered herself more
“You should have told me sooner” 
“But you won’t listen to me”
“Okay, I’m sorry. I’ll take some medicine and I’ll absent today so I can take care of you” I went and searched for my medicine I always have in my bag and gave it to her
“I’ll change my clothes”
 

 

“No.” she stopped me “Go and study”
“Bu—“
“No buts.” She said “I’ll be fine Hitomi and Nako can take care of me and also, who else will take notes for me if you are not going to school” she complained
“Are you sure?”
She nodded and stood up from the bed. She picked up my backpack, “Here and go” she pushed me until the door “Bye” 
“W-what—“ suddenly Sakura gave me a smack on my lips before closing the door in front of my face. 

 

 

I’m like a statue for a few seconds before I could walk and go on my way. I’m still worried about her but I guess I’ll just call Hitomi and Nako to get an update.

 

 

 

 

Sakura’s POV
 

.

 

 

I looked at the wall clock and it’s 3 a.m. in the morning. Devil’s hour. Yeah, it is.

 

 

I felt like my chest is suddenly tightening and I don’t have any idea why. I didn’t do anything day except for playing games all day. 

 

 

I can’t bear the pain anymore so I quietly get up from my bed, trying to avoid Chaeyeon waking up or else she will be worried again.

 

 

I sneakily went downstairs while holding my left chest. It’s starting to act up again. I searched for my medicine and quickly gulped it down without water. Then I went back to our room after one hour and after confirming that I’ll be fine for now.


 

 

I never fell asleep again after taking my medicine. I’m just staring at Chaeyeon while she is asleep. This is my hobby now, staring and admiring her when she doesn’t know.

 

 

“Chaeyeon-ah,” I whispered “I feel like time is near” 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Yah, you sleepy head get up!” Chaeyeon tried to apart me from the bed 

 

 

“YAH!” she s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter