I'm sorry, Thank you

Live and Die
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 months and 20 days
 

Chaeyeon’s POV
 

Winter vacation has already started. Like usual even if we are on a vacation we got school homework from school. The questions are easy so Sakura and I are done all of it in one day. Well, the advantage of being a genius, just kidding.


 

 

Then now, guess what and where is Sakura…

 

 

She is in her secret place, locked up. She’s been there since 3 p.m. and it’s already 7 p.m. now. She didn’t even eat lunch her reason is she will lose her will to play games after doing homework.

 

 

Sakura’s mom is going to be late again today while Nako and Hitomi took a day off to meet their family. So I’m left alone with that stubborn girl.

 

 

While waiting for dishes to be the cook I sent a text a message to Sakura to stop playing and go to the dining room.

 

 

To: Saku-chan
Enough of games. Come back here before I pulled you by your ear

 

 

From: Saku-chan
Just one last game Chaeyon-ah~ Please~
 

 

To: Saku-chan
Fine. But after that go here

 

 

From: Saku-chan
わかった~ (Wakatta~ – Okay~)


 

 

I found out my battery is running low so I went upstairs to charge it. Of course, I turned off the stove before going. Safety first.
 
 

 

After plugging the charger in I noticed a notebook inside the trash can. I picked it up and look at it. It seems old and the handwriting looks like from the elementary kid and in Japanese letterings. I opened the first page and learned that it’s Sakura. 

 

 

Did she throw it away? Why?
 

 

I turned to the next page and there’re big letterings above. I think this is a title.

 

 

‘バケットリスト (baketto risuto - bucket list)’ 

 

 

Then there’re small letterings beside it

 

 

‘天国へ行く前に^_^ (tengoku e iku mae ni - before going to heaven)"

 

 

Bucket list before going to heaven? Perhaps, this is a notebook that she is using since she was a child. But did she threw this away? Why? I read her 10 bucket lists.

 

 

1.    愛したい (Aiai - Be in a relationship)
2.    外へたくさん友達を作る (Soto e takusan tomodachi wo tsukuru - Go make friends outside)
3.    普通の学校へ通学する (Futsuu no gakkou e tsuugaku suru - Study in a normal school)
4.    デートに行く! (Deeto ni iku! - Go on a date!)
5.    遊園地に遊ぶ (Yuenchi ni asobu - Go to the amusement park)
6.    旅行!(Ryokou! - Trip!)
7.   誰かが私を普通の人のように扱る (Dareka ga watashi ni futtsuu no hito no youni atsukaru - Someone will treat me like a normal person)
8.    結婚する (Kekkon suru - Get married) (無理かな~ (笑)- Muri ka na~ - Is it impossible~ (LOL)
9.   赤ちゃん欲しい~ (Akatyan hoshii~ - I want a baby~)
10.  ドナーを見つけることができる  (Dona- wo mitsukeru koto ga dekiru - Able to find a donor)

 

 

This is her bucket list… before she dies… 

 

 

Five of her list here is already done. So five left. Okay, let’s do this Chaeyeon! 

 

 

I closed her notebook and put it in my back pocket. From upstairs, I looked at the dining table to check Sakura. Just like I expected she is not yet here. Damn, that stubborn girl.


 

 

I take the lift to her secret room with my crossed her arms. I found her on her usual spot, wearing earphones not noticing I’m already behind her back. She is shouting random Japanese words and clicking on the keyboard with her fast hands. 

 

 

Really this girl… I can’t believe her.

 

 

I quickly put off the plug and I received a loud shout.

 

 

“WHAT THE F—“ she saw me and just slowly put off her earphones then smile “Hi Chaeyon-ah~” she pulled me on a hug and rubbed her cheeks on mine “Mianhe~”

 

 

I sigh. I can’t win against her cuteness, “Stop playing, you need

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter