Wedding day

Live and Die
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third Person’s POV
1 month and 5 days
 

Sakura never thought the wedding will be held today. She thought that Chaeyeon was only joking when she told her that they will have their wedding today.
 

 

 

 

The wedding is just in the back of their house, their garden. Just a simple set up. There is a red carpet, the surrounding is full of baby breath’s flower and sunflowers, a few seats for their friends, their son, and daughter wearing gown and suit beside the altar.
By the way, the priest will be Dr. Kang, the best will be Jisung and the bride's maid is Wonyoung.
 
 
 

 

 

Just a simple set-up but for Sakura it’s perfect. Just another day for other people but them it’s the most special day in their life, the date that will embark on their hearts.
 
 

 

 

“Sakura stop staring outside” Yujin pulled her, “You need to get ready” she pulled the chair for her and told her to seat there
“Yujin…”
“What?”
 
 
 

 

 

Sakura said nothing. So it made Yujin worried.
 
 

 

 

“Are you okay? Why? Do you want to back out?”
“No…”
“Then what!?”
She faced her and shake her arms, “This is not a dream right?” Sakura asked, “Tell me it’s not a dream”
 

 

 

Yujin sighed in relief and next she laughed, “This is not a dream Sakura” Yujin assured her, “You’re getting married today, to the person you love the most”
Sakura smiled but there is a hint of worry on her face, “Do you think she will not regret it?”
“Huh?”
“I mean do you think Chaeyeon will not regret marrying someone like me?” Sakura repeated
“What are you saying? I’m sure Chaeyeon will not regret it. She prepared so much for this day. She loves you and you know it. Why the heck are you saying this?”
 
 
 

 

 

Sakura kept quiet and nod her head sideways, “I need to use the bathroom” she stood up from the stool and closed the door behind her. She looks at herself in the mirror and calms herself. At the back of her head, a tiny voice is starting to speak again. Against her will, against everything.
 
 

 

 

“Are you sure about this marriage? Don’t you think Chaeyeon will cry after leaving her? Is she is not going to regret it? Will you regret this?”
 
 

 

 

“Chaeyeon… She is not that kind of person. We both love each other. We will not regret our marriage”
 
 
 

 

“Remember your time is limited Sakura” 
 
 

 

 

That was the last line the voice said then her heart begun to thump so hard. It’s like someone using it as a trampoline as if she is being played. Little by little it’s getting hard to breathe. It starting to hurt. 
 
 

 

 

Sakura took her medicines she always keeps in her pocket. She took the three tablets in one gulp with the water from the faucet. 
 
 

 

 

Yujin suddenly knocked, “Sakura are you okay? You’re taking too long” 
“Yes” she answered and flushed the toilet to pretend that she was done on her business, “I’m coming” she opened the door and she was welcomed with Yujin’s worried face
She just smiled at her and simply said, “Let’s start with my make-up”
 

 

 

 

Yujin nodded after making sure that the girl is fine. She started picking up the brushes and asking Sakura if there’s anything she wants. But the girl just entrusts it to her because she doesn’tIsreally know anything about make-ups. There are a lot of up and down during the process but after an hour Yujin is done
 
 

 

 

Sakura saw her reflection on the mirror. Yujin indeed did a good job. It’s just a simple make-up but it highlighted her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter