Hiding a secret

Live and Die
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyeon’s POV
 

I opened my eyes and found myself in one room. The room where I was always beaten up. 

 

 

Long time no see empty room…

 

 

This is really an empty room, the faculty teachers are not using this anymore so no one will ever know what kind of disgusting or violence happening here.

 

 

I tried to move my hand and I realized that I was tied. I looked around the room and found Yujin, Wonyoung, and Chaewon puffing on their own cigarettes. Chaewon noticed me and smirked.

 

 

“Chaeyeon you’re knight shining in armor is so slow” 

 

 

Knight shining in armor? Do I have one?

 

 

Yujin put off her cigarette and walked to me while holding a short wood on her hand. She took a walk around me twice and stopped in front of me. She cupped my cheeks and spit on it.

 

 

“Why that transferee girl even cares about you?” 
“Don’t forget about the ice cream incident?” Wonyoung said and rolled her eyes
“Did you made her eat something to protect you?” She flicked my forehead and laughed “I guess she likes a big loser”

 

 

“Yah, Yujin I think I heard something outside,” Wonyoung told her
“She is really coming, huh?” Chaewon stomped on her litted cigarette and did some stretched

 

 

Who is coming? Why are they looking at me like they are planning something?

 

 

“It looks like Miyawaki Sakura is coming to save you” Yujin looked at me those blank eyes. She fished out something in her pocket. She showed me the message that she wrote. My eye got wider when I realized it was sent to Sakura and it’s my phone.

“Say goodbye to this old thing” Yujin threw the phone on the wall and it was part in two pieces


 

 

 

 

“YAH! WHAT THE DO YOU NEED?!” suddenly a girl kicked the door to enter. She got all of our attention. The three of them looks so amused by her presence but I’m not. Damn, she will be in danger. 

 

 

No, she is already in that time she stepped in this room.


 

 

“Sakura…”

 

 

“We are the one who hurt her,” Wonyoung said and crossed her arms

“Sakura look, this is my present for you” Yujin walked behind me and the next thing I knew a lot of blood is flowing on my head. She hit me with the wood. My vision on my left eye turned to red but it didn’t fail me to notice that Sakura clenched her right hand. I mouthed her to run because they outnumbered her. Instead, she just gave me an ‘I’m-going to-save-you’ look

 

 

I shake my head and I tried to say run but no voice came out from me. I don’t want her to be hurt. I don’t want those pretty and fast hands she is using to play games to be hurt. I don’t want her beauty to be ruined. 

 

 

“So now Sakura let me explain the mechanics” Chaewon pulled her attention from me, “If you win against us we will stop bothering Chaeyeon” 
“What do you think?” Wonyoung asked
“I’ll accept your challenge” Sakura completely entered the room 

 

 

Wonyoung took the bat leaning on the table. Yujin and Chaewon lined up beside Wonyoung. Chaewon took out something from her blazer pocket. It’s a Swiss knife. It’s so shiny and sharp even just looking from here.

 

 

“Sakura,” I felt a big pang on my head, “R-run n-now”

 

 

She ignored me and she gave them a sly smile. H-how can she not be fear for her life after seeing those things. Is she really risking her life just to save me? 

 

 

“Bring it on,” she said

 

 

Wonyoung attacked her with her bat but she dodged it. She shoves Wonyoung by kicking her on the back. Wonyoung groaned in pain. Then she stomped her chest twice. Everything happens so fast and Wonyoung is already looking like having a hard time to breathe. By judging, I think her some or the bones in her rib had been broken.

 

 

Yujin saw that sight and it made her really upset, “YAH!” she ran to Sakura but again Sakura dodged her attack. Sakura tried to punch her but the flexes of Yujin is faster and she was hit on her side stomach.

 

 

“.” I heard her cursed under her breath

 

 

This time Sakura ran to Yujin and wrapped her hands around Yujin’s head. She lowered her head and Sakura gave her a high knee kick as strong as possible. Yujin was left with a nose bleed on her nose.

 

 

Is this really Miyawaki Sakura? The girl who has this dark aura and can suddenly change to 180 degrees. The girl who has this sweet smile even she doesn’t do it often. Sakura who lent her arms to cry on last night.


 

 

“Are you afraid?” Sakura asked to Chaewon
Chaewon played with her swiss knife skillfully and answered her, “Do I look like afraid?” 

 

 

Chaewon ran to her, targeting her stomach to stab it. It was so near to cut Sakura but fortunately, only her clothes ripped.

 

 

If Sakura isn’t fearing for her life. I’m the one who is fearing it for her.

 

 

Chaewon tried to attack her again. However, this time Sakura caught her arm and twisted it. She took the swiss knife from her and took a step back when she saw Yujin and Wonyoung stood up once again.

 

 

“Chaeyeon,” she called. Even my head is spinning I glanced at her, “Please close your eyes for a while. I don’t want you to see this side of me. And forget all of what happened here after this” she said
“S-Sakura… Don’t tell me you’re thin—“
“CHAEYEON I'M BEGGING YOU!” she shouted

 

 

I got chilled through my spine. It’s my first time to see Sakura this so angry. She already shouted at me before but her voice became deeper just now. I did what she ordered me and she whispered, “Thank you”


 

 

I don’t know what is happening right in front of me. I listened to their sound of feet. They are attacking each other. I heard they are swearing each other or the swing of those scary things. 

 

 

“!”
“DAMN!”
“WHAT THE?!”
“ YOU!”
“ARGH!”
“I GOT CUT!”
“JUST DIE!”

 

 

I don’t know who’s a voice is who. I feel like if I open my eyes I will see the things that I shouldn’t see. Them lying on the floor. Blood rushing out from their bodies.

 

 

My fear is piling and piling whenever I heard Sakura’s voice. I hope she is okay. How does it end up like this? Why do they have to do this? Why this bet was made and why did even Sakura agreed on this? She is such a fool to take a risk on her life especially for this biggest loser in this school.

 

 

Slowly the sounds became a quitter. I don’t have any idea who was hurt or did they just decided to stop this dumb thing.

 

 

“Chaeyeon it’s fine now. Open your eyes” I heard Sakura voice in front of me. Despite the blood still flowing from the top of my head, I didn’t miss to see the reassurin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter