Live with me

Live and Die
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyeon’s POV
 

“My wish is…


 

 

 

 

 

Treat me like a normal person. A student likes you. A friend who can you hang out with. I’m really tired because all of the person that I met treat me different. They treat me like a fragile child, anytime I can be broken. I… 


 

 

 

 

 

I just really want to have a normal life”

 

 

I don’t know how to react upon hearing those words from Sakura but I was really taken aback about Sakura’s wish. I didn’t expect her that is her wish.

 

 

Does she really want to live like a normal person, that much? She doesn’t like her princess lifestyle? In just one word she can get what she wants or play outside when she feels like to.

 

 

Wait, wait… Chaeyeon she told you do not think her like that.

 

 

“Is…is that really your wish?”
“Yeah, sounds crazy, right?” she giggled
“To be honest, yes. I mean you don’t like your heiress lifestyle or something like that?”

 

 

I earned a pinched to my both cheeks again after saying that, “Pabo, not everyone in that school is an heir or spoiled brat” she pinched it harder, “Sometimes some people just got a scholarship or they live near that school”

“Ow, ow, okay, okay” I surrender. She pinched it for the last time and she looks back where she was looking a while ago.

“By the way, why are you here? Is this some kind of your hideout that you even have your” she looks at my suitcases, “two suitcases?”

 

 

How can I explain this? 

 

 

 

‘Oh, Sakura I’m living here!’

 

 

 

No, no erase that.

 

 

 

‘It’s somehow my second home’

 

 

 

Ugh, not that

 

 

 

“Chaeyeon?” she is still waiting for my answer so I just blurt anything came out from my mouth

“Uhm… Welcome to my home! I guess…” I scratched the back of my neck and laughed embarrassingly 

“P-pardon? Did I just heard WELCOME TO MY HOME?”
“You heard that right Sakura” I pointed at her and poked at her jokingly

 

 

She didn’t give me any respond and her face seems to get darker and darker. The black aura is coming back slowly plus she is wearing that poker face again.

 

 

“I-I’m sorry” I took back my hand and kept quiet. I think I made a wrong move. I became too comfortable.

“For how many days?” she asked, insert that cold voice
“F-five days” 
“What!?” I was surprised by her voice, even the people around us are looking to her “Chaeyeon you are already living here for five ing days!?”
“Yeah” I answered quietly
“Why?” her intent gaze passed through my bones so I can’t help but look at her too. She has her arms crossed, right eyebrow up and still with that poker face 

“I got kicked out from my apartment” 
“Then why you didn’t ask for help?” 
“My mom died already and I don’t have any relatives”
“Sorry to heard that” her tone became like she really made a huge mistake
“No, no it’s fine”
“Then why you didn’t ask for help to me”
“It’s not like we are closed to the point that I can ask for help”

 

 

She just sighed heavily, “Fine, starting today you’re going to live with me”
“W-what?”

 

 

She rose up from her seat and took my suitcases. She began walking while pulling it. I stood up too and ran to catch her.

 

 

“Y-yah what are you doing?” I took my suitcases from her. I bet I really look like dumbfounded
“You didn’t hear what I said?” her voice came back to her favorite tone, “Let me repeat it Lee Chaeyeon, starting today you’re going to live with me, now give me your suitcase” she took the one suitcase in my left hand then start to walk again

 

 

“Sakura are you sure about this?” I asked “I’m thankful that you’re helping me but you should ask for your parent’s permission first”
“I’m sure mama is fine with this”
“Wait, wait let me decide won’t you?” I insisted

 

 

She halts that I bumped on the suitcase that she is holding, “Tell me, you don’t want to live with me? You want to continue living under the bridge?”
“N-no, it’s not like that. O-of course I want to live with you”
She smirked at me, her aura and her expression suddenly changed to 180 degrees. Crap did I said something? 

“So you want to live with me” she leaned slowly at me “Sure, then why to make it long to decide” she took one step again and whispered, “You said it yourself YOU.WANT.TO.LIVE.WITH.ME”

 

 

It took me a moment before I realize what is the meaning behind her words, “Sakura! You know that’s not what I meant”
“Sure, sure whatever” she laughed “You’re blushing Ms. Genius”

 

 

I touched my cheeks and it feels so hot. I need mirror *cries* Do I look like a tomato?

 

 

“Ugh! I’m going to my part-time job now you can wait if you want or go shopping first” I said
“I choose to come with you in your part-time job” she picked up the suitcase again, “Lead the way”


 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter