Taking the risk

Live and Die
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Before you read this chapter happy 400 plus subscribers and happy 4th win to IZ*ONE TT

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third Person’s POV
 

“Now you understand why?” Sakura’s tears appeared “I’m going to die soon Chaeyeon even I like you, I need to leave this relationship soon and you are the only one who’s going to hurt between us”
 

 

“Sakura…”
 

 

“Chaeyeon I’m begging you let’s just pretend all of these didn’t happen” 

 

 

Sakura wiped her tears with her thumb and forced herself to smile even if her heart hurts like hell, “I like you Chaeyeon. I hope it’s enough for you to know that. Let’s not start anything and let’s avoid each other for a while so we can sort out these feelings” 
 

 

“I don’t want to Sakura”
“Chaeyeon I’m doing this for you. Don’t waste your time for someone like me. I don’t deserve your tears”
“Saku—“
“I… I just don’t want you to risk hurting yourself” 

 

 

Sakura caressed cupped Chaeyeon cheeks and caressed it. She took her final look at her because this may be the last for it. They need to avoid each other for a while. Even if it’s hard she knows they have to. She turned her back and slowly walked away with a heavy thing on her chest.

 

 

“I’m willing to take the risk,” Chaeyeon said hoping she can stop Sakura to leave this place. Hoping this won’t be the last time she’ll meet her. 

 

 

It surely surprised Sakura when she heard those words from Chaeyeon. She halted and looked at Chaeyeon, “W-what?”

 

 

Chaeyeon walked to her and hug her. She had enough of crying. Right now she needs the courage to say what she can’t say that night. 

 

 

“I said I’m willing to take the risk” she whispered, “When Chaeyeon is with Sakura she never thought that she is wasting her time. She thought this is the most precious time for her. She always prayed that time will run slower and being with her means there will be a lot of memories she can create. Also, Miyawaki Sakura deserves Lee Chaeyeon tears. Hurt? I learned that it’s part of what you call love” 


 

 

Chaeyeon leaned back and found her angel crying like a kid. She chuckled from what she is seeing. She smiled to her and said the five words she wanted to tell all this time

 

 

“Would you be my girlfriend?”
“Chaeyeon…”
“Just pick between Yes or Yes”
 

“What the heck, I don’t have any choice between those” Sakura slightly laughed. Chaeyeon was glad to make her laugh and ease the bad air between them 
“Why if there is a NO, would you pick it?”
“Of course I won’t silly. My answer would always be YES”
“So that’s mean you will be my forever angel now?” Chaeyeon asked again, making sure of her answer
“Yes Chaeyeon and you will be my angel forever”

 

 

Sakura neve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter