Donor

Live and Die
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2months and 27 days

Chaeyeon’s POV
 

“Yah, Sakura faster! We are going to be late” I knocked impatiently

 

 

Finally, she finished changing her clothes and went out of the bathroom. 

 

 

“Ugh, after 30 minutes finally you are done” I whined
“Sorry,” she said, “How do I look?”

 

 

I checked her from head to toe. She is wearing blue skinny jeans, a plain white shirt and a checkered beige jacket then paired with white sneakers. Even she is just wearing those simple attires she is already perfect to me. 

 

 

“As usual you’re stunning” I gave her thumb up, “Gosh, my eyes are going to blind because of you” I pretend that my eyes are hurting while covering it

 

“Psh, you’re kidding me again” she puffed her cheeks
“I’m serious” I massaged her cheeks and chuckled “Let’s go now we don’t want to be late” I took her hand and wait for the taxi outside

 

 

Today, we are going to Sakura’s check-up for her condition. Usually, her mom always accompanied her but today she wants to be accompanied by me. Her mom already knows about our relationship and she is not against it. She also knows that I already know about her daughter’s heart. 

 

 

The reason why Sakura to be accompanied by me is that she wants to be more open about her condition and she trusts me. That’s what she said last night.

 

 

We reached the hospital and Sakura guided me until her doctor’s office. The nameplate says ‘Dr. Kang’ I think she is the one who I met when I was confined here.

 

 

Sakura knocked and we heard a voice saying we can come in. We excuse ourselves and when Dr. Kang saw me, she can’t hide her surprise. Perhaps, because Sakura also begs her to keep it secret to me.

 

 

“Have a seat” she changed her expression to a professional one and rose up to get us some cold water “I already checked your results from your examination Sakura” she looked at me
And Sakura got the hint that Dr. Kang is hesitating because of me, “It’s okay Dr. Kang. I already told her” 
“Okay,” she nodded “I’m really sad to tell you that news Sakura”
“Not your fault” she laughed slightly, trying to lift up the mood
“So Sakura if we can’t operate you quickly your condition will be worse” she explained “We need to find a donor as soon as possible. Also, I already told you should be admitted in the hospital so we can check you from time to time” 

 

“Eh~ Dr. Kang you know I already lived the half of my life here. I want to see outside. Because if I’m going to die, I’ll accept my fate”

 

 

What the heck? Is Sakura can hear what she is saying? Accepting that she will die soon. I will never accept that. We need a donor, huh?

 

 

Both of them continued to talk while I’m just listening to them. Taking notes in my head on how can I help Sakura. Dr. Kang also asked for a favor to stop Sakura from doing something intense because Sakura is really stubborn and won’t listen.

 

 

After leaving the hospital, we went to the park near her home. I bought cheese hotdogs for us and we ate it while strolling around. Sakura sat on the bench so I do too.

 

 

“Ah--, we walked for so long” Sakura let out a sigh “Yah, you’re too quiet since we were in the hospital” 
“Ah…”
 

She looked at me with a worried look and cupped my cheeks, “What’s wrong?”
“How can you say that?” 
“Say what?”
I pout, “Accepting your fate that you will die”
“Oh… Well, every person dies Chaeyeon” she started circling her thumb on my cheeks, “If the God already decided when he will get me back I should accept it, I can’t do anything about it” 
“Can’t we fight against him even just for once?” 
“I don’t know”

 

 

I took Sakura hands and put it down on my laps. I looked at her straightly, afraid what will be her reaction after saying these words. I ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter