Jejudo Trip

Live and Die
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 months 19 days
Chaeyeon’s POV
 

“WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE LATE!?” I asked while catching my breath from running
“THEN WHY THE HECK YOU DIDN’T WOKE ME UP!?” she asked back

 

 

We are currently doing a fast walk to catch up on our train for Jejudo. Sigh. Sakura woke up really late today because of games. I woke her up to prepare and she answered she will wake up now so I went to the kitchen to prepare our breakfast but after 2 hours she is not yet ready so I checked her. And guess what… She is still on her be that time! So, in the end, we didn’t eat any breakfast and now walking inside the train station with an empty stomach.

 

 

“I WOKE YOU UP,” I said
“THEN WHY I DIDN’T WOKE UP!?” 

 

 

The people started giving us a look because of our noise.

 

 

“We don’t have any time to argue about this. Let’s just walk faster” 
“Can’t we just run?” 
“Dr. Kang said you can’t”
“AISH fine.” she answered, “But don’t you think the train will wait for us when the staff saw us catching to it or when they realized we are not yet there?”
“Do you think the train has the same system as riding an airplane” I shake my head


 

 

Finally, we caught up with our train. Fortunately, we still have 2 minutes left before it’s a departure. I hurriedly took out our tickets and looked for our seats.

 

 

“Sit here,” I told Sakura, “Give me your suitcase I’ll put it on the back” she sat beside the window while I go to the back of our car. There’s a space there where can all passengers put their suitcases. Of course, there’s a possibility someone will steal it so there’s also a lock provided.

 

 

Before I go back to Sakura, I searched for the things I bought earlier. I grab the two plastics from my bag and went back on our seat.

 

 

“I’m sure you are hungry,” I said
“I am” she pouts
I showed her the two plastic bags from the convenience store, “That’s why I bought this” 
Her eyes suddenly sparkled. Well, she loves food. She excitedly fished out the triangle kimbap, potato chips, boiled eggs, and chicken.

“WAAAAAAAH!!” 

 

 

I chuckled on her reaction. Sakura looks like a kid who just got a new toy from her parents. It’s cute to see this side of Sakura. 

 

 

She started digging on her food and I made sure she took her medicines after her feast. Soon she fell asleep on my arm while I just admire my view.

 

 

I can’t believe she changed so much. When I first her, she has this dark aura, she is so cold and a snob. Also, Sakura is always annoyed at me because she knew I lacked confidence. I didn’t imagine she will have these sides too. Cute, funny, acting like a fool and sometimes her kid side is showing. Sakura told me I changed her life so much, I put a color on her black and white life. However, Sakura put colors on my life too. She is the guardian angel who came to my life to fill the empty space of my life and my heart. 

 

 

Miyawaki Sakura you changed me so much. I appreciate it and I’m thankful to you.

 

 

 

 

2 months 18 days
 

We didn’t do anything yesterday because we were so tired from traveling. Our buttocks hurt so much from sitting for hours. So instead of following my plan yesterday, we watched some movies in the hotel while sharing the same blanket and cuddling.

 

 

You asked why we are sharing the same room when I reserved for two rooms? 

 

 

That’s because when we arrived yesterday…
 

 

“I reserved for two single rooms,” I said to the staff
“Your name please”
“Lee Chaeyeon” 
“Just a moment ma’am” she typed something on her computer then she looked at me again “It was written here that you only received for one single here,” she said
“What? Can you check it again?” I asked

 

 

She checked it again and it’s the same results. Since I’m really sure that I received for two single rooms I showed her the screenshot I took after reserving it. She excused herself to call the manager.

 

 

Sakura suddenly nudged me hard and gave me a glare.

 

 

“That hurts what?” I asked
“I can’t believe you reserved for two rooms. Do you want to sleep separately?” 
“I thought—“
“As if we are not sharing the same bed in our room at the house” she rolled her eyes

 

 

My cheeks blushed when she stated that it’s OUR room. But before I could say anything else, the staff came back with her manager.

 

 

“I’m so sorry ma’am about this. But currently, we are fully booked for single rooms. If you don’t mind we can just give you the sweet couple room we will not add any charges because it’s our fault in the first place” the manager explained
“Can you do—“
Sakura cut me off, “We’ll take it!” 
“W-wha— uhmmf” she shut my mouth using her hand and the manager gave her our key room. She pulled me inside the elevator and glare at me again.

 

“What now?”
“Tsk. Seriously, you don’t want to sleep with me? Why are you seeing someone else?” her voice became monotone 
“What are you saying I—“
“SLEEP ON THE SOFA TONIGHT” then she got off the lift while I’m dumbfounded. But slowly, a small laugh came out from me. Lee Chaeyeon you’re girlfriend is angry because of you.

 

 

That’s what happened. Now, I’m waiting for Sakura to finish getting her breakfast on the buffet before we go out to see the sea.

 

 

“You’ll eat all of that?” I widened my eyes
“Yes!” she started digging in. Slowly, I took a picture of her using my phone, she didn’t even notice it because all of her attention is on her food. I started eating too.

 

 

After filling our stomachs. I dragged her outside the hotel. We went to the beach near the hotel. We saw the clear blue ocean, the waving waves at us and the breeze of the sea.

 

 

“That feels nice” Sakura murmured. She started wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter