Are you happy?

Live and Die
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 months and 15 days
 

Sakura’s POV
 

It’s already been two days since we came back from our Jejudo trip. I had a lot of fun there even just for three days. I bought a lot of foods and souvenirs for mama, Hii-chan and Nako. They seem pleased by it so I’m glad.

 

 

Actually, right now I’m in the mall just to buy some groceries after my check-up to doctor Kang. And like I expected, Chaeyeon reported what happened to Jejudo. My hard time of breathing and swollen feet. I hate my condition, why in the all of the times they need to be trigger when I’m having fun. I guess this is a war between me and my heart.

 

 

Chaeyeon insisted to accompany me for my check-up today but I refused, sooooooo hard. Well, I want her to be always by my side but not today. I want to buy something present for her here after buying groceries. Just a simple gift for her.

 

 

I entered the shop that was recommended on the internet. It was written that this shop has a lot of things that you can gift for your partner.

 

 

I looked around the shop. It’s filled with stuff toys, perfumes, cute and funny things. Just like I want, a perfect simple gift.


 

 

I walked around again until I spot the best thing I can give to Chaeyeon. A pig stuff toy with wings behind it. It looks really cute and I think it’s perfect because we both love meat.

 

 

“Do you like this one ma’am?” a clerk asked me
“Yes..” I pat the stuffed toy as if it’s a pet “I love it”
“We have a lot size for this one”
“I’ll take the biggest one,” I said
“That will be 100 cm”
“I’ll take that” 

 

 

The clerk went to their storage room to get me the new stuffed toy I wanted. He guided me to the cashier and punched it. I paid by credit card then suddenly I noticed a message card that is matched with the stuffed toy I bought. 

 

 

“This one too” I handed him the message card

 

 

I left the shop with satisfaction. I hope Chaeyeon would like this. At the same time, I’m worried about the letter. I want to write something for her about how thankful and how much I love her. But because I never wrote a letter to someone before, I wonder if I can convey the things I want to tell her.


 

 

 

 

Chaeyeon’s POV 
 

I’m impatiently waiting for Sakura to come back home. She said she is going to the mall after her schedule to Dr. Kang. I’ve been texting her for almost 30 minutes but she never replied. Gosh, what if something happened to her.

 

 

“Chaeyeon, can you sit down for a while?” Nako interrupted my thoughts
“I agree with that we are already dizzy because you are walking back and forth” Hitomi added
“But Sakura is not answering me” I whined, “What if—“
“You’re being paranoid Chaeyeon,” Nako said. Hitomi brought me water and pushed me on the couch so it left without any choice but to obey them
“Sakura will be fine. She is not a kid already, okay?” Hitomi said. I nodded and calm down myself. Perhaps, I’m really being paranoid since we came back from Jejudo. So many things happened to Sakura in Jejudo, that swollen feet and her losing her breathe. It really makes me worried.

 

 

 

 

 

“ただいま (Tadaima – I’m home)” I turned around and Sakura is coming with two bags of groceries and a paper bag? “Why are you gather here?” she pointed at three of us
“Well, becau—“ I hurriedly rose up from the sofa and covered Hitomi’s mouth
“We’re just waiting for you” trying to make an excuse
Hitomi aggressively pulled down my hand, “What a whipped and shy girlfriend” she whispered. Nako just let out a chuckled and proceed to her to help her on groceries
 

 

“Chaeyeon-ah~” she called “I have something for you” 
“What is it?” I asked
“Let’s go to our

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter