You will regret it

Live and Die
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Again before you read this pls vote on the poll on my twitter XD 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chaeyeon’s POV
After eating dinner, Sakura and I went back to her room. I offered to wash the dishes but Sakura pulled me upstairs from the kitchen, reminding me that we have a DATE in her secret room. She went into the bathroom first to change her clothes. While I unpacked my clothes from my suitcases and find the most decent pajamas that I have. 

 

 

I sat again on the corner of her sofa while resting my head on the wall. Did she really ask me on a date? No way… But she repeated the word date and I heard it clearly. There’s a lot kind of dates. So I think she means we will go to her secret room for a friendly date. Like youngsters do.

 

 

 

I convinced myself that it’s just a friendly date in her secret room but I’m so nervous. My heart is pounding so heart. I feel really happy and excited too, imagining being with her. Gosh, I really need to see a doctor if I can’t learn this feeling from the library. I’m not sure if it’s a chemical reaction inside my body. But I---

 

 

“Chaeyeon you can change now” I jumped out from my thoughts because Sakura has already done changing her clothes

 

 

I looked at her she is wearing a light pink pair of pajamas. I secretly checked her from head to toe and I couldn’t say anything else except, it looks cute on her.

 

 

“You’re drooling” she smirks
“W-what!?” I picked up my pajamas beside me. I walked inside the bathroom and before I could close the door behind her I said, “I’m not drooling”
“Yes sure you are” I saw her smirk become wider

 

 

When I closed the door I gave myself a slap. Lee Chaeyeon what the heck is wrong with you? You know your heart is pounding because of her, now you are checking her out and drooling. Urgh, Lee Chaeyeon!

 

 

After washing my body I feel so refreshed. It’s not like this when I washed in the gas station. For that past few days, I need to use one sachet of shampoo for two days. Sakura let me use her soap and shampoo. It smells sweet like strawberries. This is the scent what she likes, huh? 
 

 

I wiped my body and changed to my blue pajamas. I dried my hair and comb it before getting out of the bathroom. When I got out Sakura is lying on her bed with her eyes closed. Is she sleeping? I walked to her trying not to make any sounds. I come closer to her. I’m pondering whether I should wake her up or not. I just blinked my eyes beside her. I thought she is not sleeping so I waited for her to get up. 

 

 

“Hey?” there was no response from her

 

 

I took this chance to sit beside her and also stared at her. These past few days whenever I’m closed to Sakura my heart is going crazy. I found myself staring at her. Look, just like what I’m doing right now. 

 

 

I want to caress her cheeks but I helped myself. I’m not in a position to touch her. She may even call me harassing if she woke up. Slowly a smile formed on my lips. I never stared at Sakura for this long. She has beautiful features. That cute nose, her soft looking pinkish lips, her strong eyes became soft when her eyes closed. Everything about her is surely perfect. I can stare to her all day.

 

 

Suddenly a hand cupped my cheeks and in a flash, I think this is the closest I can stare at her. My begun starting to race again. Her face is just an inch from mine, “Yah, you really do have a crush on me, don’t you?” it’s almost a whisper. Her smirk was back and I can feel my cheeks reddening.  

 

 

“I-I really don’t” I tried to pull away but she pulled me back. She put her other arm on my waist and stared at me with those lovely eyes. 

 

 

“Yeah, sure you don’t” her breath and voice added the fuel to my face became redder. 

 

 

I tried to look away from her eyes but I won’t listen to my brain’s command. Sakura’s eyes have the power to pull me closer to her, to never let myself look away from her. Slowly her breath touching my face became softer and she began to lean closer. This thing inside my rib cage started to pound thrice. I keep cursing to myself to pull back but my body was stuck on her. 

 

 

There is only a centimeter before our lips crash. Those soft breaths from her cause me to close my eyes and just wait for what will happen next. I know any seconds our lips will touch. Once again my brain ordered to pull away but my heart tells otherwise.

 

 

 

 

 

“PFFFFFFFT” I heard a muffled laugh “Chaeyeon you’re so red! HAHAHAHHAHAH” 

 

 

I opened my eyes and saw Sakura has already lean back away from me. She is laughing so hard while clapping her hands like a seal. 

 

 

“Did you just expected a kiss?” she tried to hold back her laugh but she failed
“I-I d-didn’t!” I answered. I stood up from her bed and sat on the sofa. I tried to calm myself by breathing in and breathing out. Damn, Sakura messed with me again. And I was a fool to fall for it again.

 

 

 

“Yah, don’t be upset” I felt the opposite side of the sofa sink “Chaeyeon~” she poked my cheeks to get a response
“What?”
“Are you upset?”
“I’m not” I took a deep breath
“You are,” she giggled, “I think you really have a crush on me”
“I don’t okay?” I said annoyingly. It’s my first time to become this frustrated and I can’t control this feeling, “Can you just stop messing with me? Because of you, my heart is going crazy!”
“W-what?” 
OH.MY.GOSH. Did I just said th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter