Secret room

Live and Die
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Before you read this chapter please follow me on twitter and ask me anything on curiosucat. My usernames are on the author's note. Also vote for the next ship you want me to write on twitter. The currently leading is YULYEN. Now enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chaeyeon’s POV
After treating Sakura we went to her house. She was really serious about taking me in. Her mom doesn’t know about anything that’s why I keep persuading her to call her mom first before going. 

 

 

“It’s really fine, Chaeyeon. I think she will be happier after seeing you” she said without any worries
“As if Sakura. I’m a total stranger then you will take me in” she just kept shut “Look I me—“

 

 

She placed her index finger on my lips, “Shh, we are in the taxi right now. Be respectful” 

 

 

I shut my mouth since I can’t do anything anyway. I can’t win with Miyawaki Sakura’s stubbornness. When she knew I gave up, I saw her chuckling quietly.

 

 

The taxi stopped in front of a big house. Well, big is not enough to describe it.

 

 

“We are here” Sakura paid for the taxi fees and get off. The driver took out my suitcases and went on his way.

 

 

“So… you are living here?” I asked
“Yup” she took my other suitcase and walk to unlock the gate. She let me in first and eventually my jaw drop on how huge their garden is.

 

 

Not only that, they even have a fountain. Their garden is filled with rose and there’s a swing for two people. I look at the right side of the house and I choked when I saw a pool. Like how rich are they? Not surprised though, knowing that she is studying at my school.

 

 

“Hey close your mouth or some insects will enter there,” she said this time she is the one who closed my jaw

 

 

She told me to follow her so I did. When I entered the house it’s nothing to be compared outside.

 

 

A chandelier, big dining table, 110 inches flat screen. A comfortable sofa perfect for a movie marathon. They even have two helpers in the house.

 

 

“お母さん? (okaa-san?-mama?)” 

 

 

My eyes just keep wandering around the house. Still, amazed how big this is. This is my first time to visit this kind of house. It’s not even one-tenth of the apartment where I live.

 

 

I was too amused at their house that I didn’t notice someone is already with us.


 

 

“So you are Chaeyeon” suddenly a woman walked to me with a smile
“Y-yes” I bowed. I kept my head low to show some respect

“I’m glad to see you!” she bowed at me too so I bowed again “Sakura sometimes talked about you”
“Mama!” Sakura tried to stop her

 

 

I didn’t know that she is talking about me to her mom. I liked it, to be honest. New kind of feeling, I guess?

 

 

“Anyway, mama we can take her in right?” Sakura showed the suitcases she is holding “She is currently living under the bridge. I thought we can help her” she explained

“Of course! Sure no problem she is welcome” she looked at me “I’m glad finally Sakura made a friend. She never had one until now”

 

 

I just laughed awkwardly. So what she said is really true. She never had a friend. That means I seriously need to fulfill her wish, it seems true. She wants to live like a normal person.

 

 

But I wonder why? Because in the first place she is a normal human being. She is not like me who is being treated as lower than an animal in school. 

 

 

“Chaeyeon are you still there?” Sakura waved her hand on my face 

“A-ah yeah” I scratched my nape
“As mama told us, let's go to my room first. The guest room is not yet cleaned that’s why you are going to sleep with me tonight” 
“With you?” 
“Got a problem with that?” she raised her eyebrow
“I-I just—“ I can’t make any words through my mind. But let me tell you something, my mind is going crazy just thinking about sleeping with her

“Chaeyeon do you have a crush on me?” she suddenly snapped with not so amused face
“W-w-what I-I don’t!” Oh damn, there you go again Chaeyeon, stuttering
“Yeah whatever you’re stuttering there and you look nervous to sleep with me”
“I-it’s just,” I sighed. I admit it I’m really nervous to be with her in one room. Afraid that I will understand these f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter