Can you save me?

Live and Die
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyeon’s POV
 

I went to school after eating pancakes which Sakura’s mom made for me. I told her that I will go to the library in our school to search for something and just tell about it to Sakura if she looked for me. Look at this kind of effect what Sakura has to me. I’m even worrying about her if she looked for me. But I also want her to find me.

 

 

Anyway, about Sakura, she is the reason why I went to the library this early even I just slept for about 4 hours or did I even had a sleep? I’m really clueless about these feelings attacking me whenever she is closed to me or I stared at her.

 

 

 

I think it’s a kind of chemical reaction in my body or I have some kind of diseases. So I really need to search for this as soon as possible.

 

 

 

I looked over the shelves for the anatomy of the body. I know it doesn’t have any connections within what I’m looking for but I took it anyway. I took all of the books that I think will help me to search for this. Still not contented I took one psychologist book too.

 

 

 

After getting the 13 books that I need or will help me, I asked the librarian to borrow all of this. This may be a lot for other students but I this is normal too me and I always borrowing up to 20 books from here so the librarian doesn’t say anything or gave me a weird look at all.

 

 

 

The librarian gave me all of those books to me. That was kind of her to give me a paper bag when she saw that I can’t put all of the books in my backpack. I thanked her and quietly left the library. 

 

 

 

While walking back to the front gate I felt someone is following me. I look back but no one is there. I just shrugged it thinking that maybe it’s because I didn’t get enough proper sleep. I walked again and this time I can even hear their footsteps. Yes, it’s not only one person but two or three. I paced my walking faster and they also did. I sensed some kind of danger so I run as fast as I could to the front gate but they caught me.

 

 

 

“Yah, where do you think are you going?” she asked
 

 

They are back. It’s been a while since I saw them. They are still the same person that I once knew. But why are they even here when it’s Sunday today.

 

 

“I’m asking where are you going?!” she asked again in anger tone

 

 

I just looked down on the tips of my shoes and closed my eyes. Shivering in fear.

 

 

“Ha! You can’t talk after being absent for a whole week?” the girl on her side shove me but, not so hard. I just took a step back and another one.
“Look at you, you’re shivering again” the student on the left her twisted a new water bottle and poured it on me, “Here is some lukewarm water for you” then she threw the empty bottle

 

 

I finally opened my eyes and took a deep breath. Calm down Chaeyeon, it’s not like you’re not used to this. It took me a lot of courage to look at them and said something, “A-are you done? Then let me pass through” I tried to get between them but I was pushed back in my place

 

 

“Who taught you to talk back to us like that?” the leader of the group glared at me
“Was it Miyawaki Sakura?” the girl on the right side added
“That . Do you think she can save you right now?” the student on her left side snickered
“Let’s make a bet” she suggested “If she could save you right now, then we will stop bullying you. What do you think?” the leader of the group suggested
 

“I-I… Don’t involve Sakura here” I begged
“I’ll take that as YES” 

 

 

They suddenly bolted on me joint again to give me punches and kick. I shouted for help but I'm a fool, it’s not like someone will help me on this school. My body aches a little bit earlier than I always do. The wounds that are not completely healed fro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter