It's not time yet

Live and Die
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyeon’s POV
 

“W-wait Sakura where are we going?” I’m still getting dragged by her. As expected she didn’t give me an answer. She just keeps walking downstairs and I don’t have any idea where are we going.

 

 

Finally, she answered me, “I told you to those three es,” she suddenly halts so I bumped into her “And do you need to keep stuttering like that why don't you try talking normally? Have some confidence, won’t you?” then she started dragging me again

 

 

I kept my mouth shut but I whispered, “I’m sorry”
“For what?” 
“For keep stuttering”
“Tss. By the way, did you just talked to me in informal speech?”  she entered the empty cafeteria because it’s free time now. She ordered three soft ice creams and paid for it.

“Did I?” I asked
“Yes, you did” she raised her right eyebrow while crossing her arms
“Well, you started it. You called me Chaeyeon not CHAEYEON-SSI”
“Whatever” she rolled her eyes

 

 

The staff called her. She gave her the three soft ice creams that she ordered. All chocolate flavor. She took it and gave me one cone.

 

 

“Thank you” I hesitantly accepted it
When I was about to take a bite, “Yah, who told you that you are going to eat that?” she walked again so I followed like a puppy
“So why did you give me this?” I tried to catch up her walking pace while struggling to not spill the melting ice cream
“Do you think I have three hands to hold three ice cream Ms. Genius?”
 

 

She has a point, she doesn’t have three hands “So what are you going to do with this?”
“To eat.” She simply said “Kidding, I will use this to punish those devils just tell me when you saw them,” she said

 

 

I don’t know what she is planning but I guess I’ll just follow her order. We started to look first at restrooms but to no avail, not even one of them is there.

 

 

Sakura decided to look outside. We changed to our indoor shoes to running shoes and walked to the wide ground of school. I look around and saw the three devils flirting with boys from the lower class. 

 

 

Well, who won’t agree to flirt with them. They got it all, beauty, money and connections.

 

 

“Sakura…” 
“Found them?”
 

 

I nodded she followed where my eyes are looking. I saw her little smirk and she started marching with confidence toward them.

 

 

“Y-yah, wait! Where do you think are you going!?” I held her wrist to stop her
“To punish them.” She shakes off my hand and took me the other ice cream from me, She arrived in front of them, with her boring look. I didn’t have any choice but to sigh and follow her behind, hiding. 

 

 

The three of them noticed us. They were all confused first but they greeted us--- err no, they greeted Sakura only.

 

 

“Oh hey there transferee” Chaewon put her fake smile
“Hi” Sakura answered in a monotone. I don’t know how but there’s suddenly a black aura around Sakura. The boys felt there was a tension so does I. They back off a little and watched will happen to the four girls.
 

 

“Are those for us?” Yujin asked excitedly
“Yeah… do you like ice creams?” she asked
“Of course we like foods!” Wonyoung said
“Really?” Sakura’s voice changed but in the sarcastic tone 

 

 

“Then here EAT THIS!” Sakura suddenly pastes the three ice creams on their foreheads. I got shocked so the boys too. I didn’t know that this is what she is planning! Gosh, Sakura you don’t know who you are matching too! Where does she even got the courage to do that!? For goodness sake! Why does she have to pick a fight with the most known as bullies in school!?

 

 

“How was it? Was it delicious?” she laughed and pointed at them. The boys started laughing too. 

 

 

“YAH MIYAWAKI SAKURA” Chaewon rose up. I can already see the horns growing out from her head. 

 

 

Sakura felt we needed to back out, “RUN!” Sakura intertwined her fingers on mine and pulled me back in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter