Task #7: Mission One "The Broken Hearted Syndrome" Part Three

Angel N Devil Season 2

Liu Yu (Portrayed by Zhao Yao Ke) cried, looking at Wu Xi in fear. She was tied up in a wall so she could not escape. They were now at the empty gym room of Macaron College.

 

 

"Let me go.", she pleaded him. Wu Xi just stared at her emotionless. "It's your fault, you broke up with me.", he said. "But you are cheating on me!", she shouted at him.

 

 

"I wasn't cheating. What brought you here is your false accusation of me.", he told her. "Then why are you so close with that girl?! It was so obvious that you're flirting with her!", she said.

 

 

"We've talked about this for the nth time already. I told you, Ding Dang is just a friend! She's my classmate on my kindergarten days!", he said. "I don't believe you!", she shouted at him.

 

 

"If you won't believe me, fine. I'll just kill you by myself later.", he said as his eyes flashed colored purple. Liu Yu gasped at that, and cried in fear.

 

 


 

 

Yan Rui glared at Hu Po, who was busy playing his guitar. He has been trying to talk to him, but he was ignored.

 

 

"Hey, talk to me.", Yan Rui said impatiently. Hu Po continued ignoring him. "I saw everything, what did you say to Xiang Ning? Did you know that she cried after talking to you?", he asked. "That's none of your business.", Hu Po said.

 

 

"Of course it is my business! You do know that I also liked her. So if you'll just hurt her, I might make a move on her.", Yan Rui warned him. "You wouldn't dare.", Hu Po said as he stopped playing his guitar.

 

 

Yan Rui let out a sigh of relief. "Finally, I got your attention.", he said. "You're really going to confess to Xiang Ning?", Hu Po asked, looking at him.

 

 

Yan Rui chuckled at that. "No, I said that to get your attention.", he said. Hu Po frowned at him. "But tell me, what did you two talked about? My mei is getting worried about her.", Yan Rui said.

 

 

"It's about our collaboration song. She still haven't agreed to collab with me. I couldn't control myself, so I told her that I'll cancel it.", Hu Po said. Yan Rui sighed at that. "You shouldn't have told that. My mei said that Xiang Ning is really looking forward to collab with you. She's just building her confidence up.", he told him.

 

 

"I should apologize to her then.", Hu Po said. "You should be. If not, I'm going to steal her from you.", Yan Rui joked. With that, Hu Po glared at him. "I was just kidding bro.".

 

 


 

 

"Is this the place?", Xiang Ning asked. The K.O. Bad Girls arrived at the school's gym room in their disguise.

 

 

They all looked around and Kate nodded. "This should be the place. I sensed a demonic energy here.", she said. "But... Why would he be in our shool's gym?", Ding Dang asked. "I don't know. Maybe he possessed one of the students in our school.", Kate said.

 

 

"Ah! It's Liu Yu.", Xiao Feng said as she rushed to her. They all followed her as they untied her. "She's sleeping. Ding Dang, Xiang Ning, get her out of here.", Kate ordered. Ding Dang and Xiang Ning helped Liu Yu up, and left the gym.

 

 

"Everyone, stay alert. The Day Crawler might appear anytime.", Kate said. Everyone got on their fighting positions. "Ah, It's the K.O. Bad Girls. I didn't expect that you would find me that fast.", Wu Xi said as he showed up.

 

 

"Wu Xi?", the girls all said at the same time. Then Xiao Feng noticed the Dracula's mark on his neck. "It's him, he has been possessed."  she said. "I think we knew why he was possessed, thanks to Ding Dang's gossip source.", Yan Yan said.

 

 

"So it's you who caused all of the couples and people in love to fall apart, right?", Kate asked. Wu Xi smirked at them. "That's right. Love is a waste of time afterall. All the people that you once loved, will leave you and turn their backs on you. So why love, when you can hate them?", he said as dark purple aura surrounded him.

 

 

"Cut the crap, let's get him out of Wu Xi's body.", Yan Yan said. The girls took out their weapons as they prepared for an attack. Wu Xi used his yi neng to attack the girls, Xiao Feng used her 800 Mile Blast Fan (her weapon) to block it.

 

 

With him being alone, the girls could beat him easily. Xiang Ning and Ding Dang came back and saw that the fight started. "Ding Dang, can you stand still?", Xiang Ning asked. "Why?", Ding Dang asked.

 

 

Xiang Ning pecked Ding Dang on the cheeks, then she turned invisible. Woah, she has invisibility! That's so cool. Ding Dang almost fangirled at it when reality snapped her back. Aiyo, I've got to help them!

 

 

"Xiang Ning is here." - Xiao Feng

 

"She turned invisible." - Ding Dang

 

"Great. Allie, attack him using your weapon, direct it on his chest. Xiang Ning, held him captive once after Allie does her part." - Kate

 

 

Allie run up to Wu Xi holding her Heartbreaking Dagger (her weapon). She directed it at his chest as it touched his chest. She then went back to the girls.

 

 

Xiang Ning got near him and held her Flying Xuan Tu Blade (her weapon) right his neck. "If you made a move, you'll get hurt.", she said. Wu Xi snarled at her, but he was fast to move. He grabbed her by the arm and threw her across the room.

 

 

"Xiang Ning!", Allie, Xiao Feng, and Yan Yan went up to her to help her stand up. "I'm fine.", Xiang Ning said. Kate looked back, only to find that Wu Xi was carrying a passed out Ding Dang. "Fighting with you guys bored me out. I'm just going to play with her for a while.", he said.

 

 

With that, he disappeared with Ding Dang in his arms. "This is bad, he has Ding Dang. We have to tell this to Xiao Xiong.", Kate said.