Task #9: His Identity

Angel N Devil Season 2

At Xiong Ya's house.

 

 

"Are you okay?", Xiao Xiong asked as he looked at Ding Dang. Her response was only a nod, but her mind was wandering off. There's something weird about Wang Zi, I have to find out what it is. 

 

 

"When we got there, Ding Dang was untied and the Day Crawler left its host.", Kate said. "Someone saved Ding Dang before you did?", Xiao Xiong asked. They nodded their heads. He looked at Ding Dang, "Do you know who's that person who saved you?", he asked.

 

 

Ding Dang shooked her head. "I don't know. When I gained consciousness, I was already untied, and Wu Xi is unconscious.", she said. I'm sorry guys, I couldn't tell you what I know yet.

 

 

"Whoever is that person who saved you, we should still thank him or her.", Allie said. They all nodded their heads. "You guys take a rest now, you all look tired.", Xiao Xiong said. With that, the girls nodded their heads and left.

 

 


 

 

Ding Dang sighed as she sat on her bed. She just got home from their mission and was back into her normal clothes. She heard water running from her bathroom. He's taking a shower... Then she stretched her arms as she yawned. "Aiya, I'm so tired.", she said. 

 

 

She heard the bathroom door opened, revealing Wang Zi topless with only ripped jeans on. Ding Dang turned red upon seeing his 6 pack abs. Don't look, don't look! You're not supposed to look, Ding Dang. You're not a ert!

 

 

Wang Zi looked at her to see that she's looking away, but he saw the blush on her cheeks. "Hey, are you okay? Your face is kind of red.", he said. Ding Dang felt nervous as she tried not to look at him. "I-I'm fine... J-j-just put some shirt on!", she said.

 

 

"Oh.", he said. Then he grabbed a shirt that covered his abs, she sighed in relief with that. "Oh right, have you eaten?", she asked. He nodded his head. "I just ate carbonara with orange juice. What about you?", he said.

 

 

"I already ate at Xiao Xiong's place with my friends.", she said. "I see.", he said, then sat on the bed beside her. There was a silence in between the two of them.

 

 

"So you're a K.O. Bad Girl, along with your friends.", Wang Zi said. "How did you know?", Ding Dang asked as she looked at him. "I heard about you guys from my friends. I never expected it to be you.", he said.

 

 

"I'm not a K.O Bad Girl yet, I'm just a trainee.", she said. "Still, you are there to fight against the Crawlers. There's no difference if you're a trainee or not.", he said. "Then can you please keep this secret of me and my friends?", she asked. He nodded his head.

 

 

"But I've got to ask you something.", she said. He looked at her in the eyes. "What is it?", he asked. "Since you know a lot about me... Can you tell me something about you? To be fair.", she said. He stared at her for a moment before speaking. "If I tell you, promise me you'll keep it a secret too? And that you won't be afraid of me?", he asked.

 

 

Ding Dang nodded her head without a second thought. Her curiosity is killing her, she needs an answer. He took a deep breathe before speaking. "I'm a Pure-blooded Night Crawler.", he said. Upon hearing that, her eyes widened at him. "P-p-pure-blooded Night Crawler?! I thought they're already extinct.", she said.

 

 

"I'm half Pure-blooded Night Crawler.", Wang Zi said. Ding Dang stared at him with a confused face. "Half? Why half?", she asked. "I'm also half of another creature, but I won't tell you yet cause it's confidential.", he said. Her response was silence, but he could feel her fear being near him.

 

 

"I know you're scared of me for what I am, but please give me a chance to prove that I'm different from them. I won't harm you, I'll even protect you from day and night crawler, since I heard they sometimes possessed you. Please trust me.", Wang Zi said to her as he looked at her in the eyes.

 

 

Ding Dang didn't knew why, but for the first time in her life, she felt safe and secured around him. Should I trust him? He does looks sincere... She stared back at those brown orbs, as she felt herself getting drawn by it again.

 

 

Ding Dang found herself nodding her head at him. Before she knew it, he was hugging her like he wanted to protect her from any harm. She felt herself getting calm and relaxed as she inhaled his scent. To her, it seems like his scent is calming. 

 

 

He has good intentions but... why did he want to protect me?

 

 


 

 

Kate stared at her K.O. Bad Girl necklace, laying on her bed. She had a sad look on her face. If I were kidnapped instead of Ding Dang, would you worry about me too? 

 

 

She then put her necklace back to her neck and stared at the ceiling. "It's been months since Xiao Yang passed away... Have you still not moved on from her?", she asked to herself.

 

 

"You can sense people's feelings, and you can help them heal. But why don't you acknowledge my feelings for you? Why are you ignoring my feelings for you?", she asked to herself.