Task #18: Night Crawler Trouble

Angel N Devil Season 2

"Wang Zi is a Yi Neng user?", Xiao Xiong asked. The K.O. Bad Girls went back to the meeting place. Xiang Ning nodded her head. "Yeah, he saved Ding Dang from getting molested by the ert.", she said.

 

 

"You were almost molested?!", Xiao Feng exclaimed. Ding Dang sweatdropped at her and nodded her head. "You have Destruction Index, why can't you save yourself?", Yan Yan asked. "I was too shock to move, okay?", Ding Dang said.

 

 

I almost got molested by a ert and she's still annoyed at me. I should leave here as soon as possible. Ding Dang sighed and looked at them. "I have to go now, I'm pretty tired.", she said. Then she turned around to leave the place.

 

 

"How is she tired when she didn't even fought along.", Yan Yan muttered. But Ding Dang heard it. She closed her eyes stopping her tears from falling down.

 

 


 

 

Charlie frowned at his laptop, looking at the files that he had. "These are useless. It doesn't even say anything about that Wang Zi.", he said to himself. Then he heard a loud bang on his door. He sighed to himself, knowing who it was.

 

 

"Yin Xiao Feng, don't you know how to use a door?", he asked as he looked at her. Xiao Feng gave him a teasing grin. "I should say the same thing, since you always break Xiao Yang's door when I used to live there.", she said.

 

 

"Whatever. What are you doing here anyway?", he asked as he looked back at his laptop. "You want to know who Wang Zi really is, right?", she said. He looked at her. "What? Do you have news about him?", he asked. "Nothing, I was just curious if you really want to know what he is.", she said.

 

 

Charlie gave her a suspicious look. "You know something, don't you?", he asked. Xiao Feng looked away from him. "I don't.", she said. "Liars go to hell.", he said. "I'm already in hell ever since the day I met you.", she muttered, but he heard it. A tick mark appeared on his head. "What did you say?", he said.

 

 

"I said, Wang Zi is a Yi Neng user.", she said. "Are you sure he's really a Yi Neng user? He's more of like a Crawler for me.", he said. "I don't care if you don't believe me. Xiang Ning said that he saved Ding Dang from a ert on our mission earlier. She never lie to us.", she said.

 

 

"Is that why you barged in into my room?", Charlie asked. "If I didn't tell you this, you'll keep bugging me to ask this question again and again.", Xiao Feng said. Being his little sister isn't bad after all...

 

 

"Well since you're here. Might as well be kind.", he said. She looked at him, confused. "Be kind?", she asked. "I want you to clean my room.", he said. Her eyes widened at this. "What?! Why do I have to do that?! I'm not a maid!", she said. With that, she left his room and shut the door with a loud bang.

 

 


 

 

Loud noises and conversations filled a convenience store. Ding Dang sat on one of the chairs outside with her elbow on the table and her hand on her chin while waiting for Wang Zi, who was buying them snacks.

 

 

Why does Xiao Yan hates me so much? I don't get her some- no, most of the times. First, she didn't want me to join the group, then she's backstabbing me. I thought she's my friend.

 

 

Minutes later, Wang Zi came with a plastic bag that has the foods that he bought. He noticed that she was in deep thoughts again, making him sigh. Why are you overthinking lately, my princess? 

 

 

"Ding Dang, let's go.", he said, gaining her attention. She looked at him with a smile. "Okay.", she said. With that, they left the store and walked in silence.

 

 

"What did you bought?", Ding Dang asked. "Just a few chocolates, junk foods, and four cans of royal.", Wang Zi said as they walked under the night sky. "Those are unhealthy foods though.", she said. He chuckled at her. "Then I'll treat you to some fruit shake.", he said

 

 

She let out a grin at that. "Khun phud baeb nan mi txng seiyci. (You said that, don't regret it.)", she said. He smiled at that, he was finally be able to break her out of her thoughts.

 

 

Then they felt a demonic presence near them, they stopped walking. "There's a demon.", Wang Zi said. "Yeah, that demon happens to be standing beside me.", Ding Dang teased. "Look out!", he said as he created a force field to block an attack.

 

 

Ding Dang's eyes widened as a Night Crawler appeared. "You're back, huh? The disgrace to all Pure-blooded Night Crawlers.", the Night Crawler said. What is that Crawler talking about? She only looked at them.

 

 

"What is it to you?", Wang Zi asked as he glared. "A freak like you shouldn't be living here.", the Night Crawler said. With that, Wang Zi's eyes glowed green as he glared harder. "I'm no freak, you low ranked Night Crawler.", he said and growled.

 

 

Hearing that growl, the Night Crawler shivered in fear. But he didn't left them, he looked at Ding Dang. "Why are you with a freak like him? He's no good at all!", he said. Ding Dang frowned at that. "What do you call yourself then?", she asked.

 

 

The Night Crawler glared at her and was about to attack her when Wang Zi's fire flame burned him. He hissed in pain. "You'll pay for this!", he said, with that, he disappeared.

 

 

Wang Zi turned to Ding Dang as he removed the force field. "Are you okay?", he asked. She let out a smile at him and nodded her head. "I'm fine.", she said. Then her expression turned into a curious one. "But why is he calling you a freak and a disgrace? Did you do something wrong?", she asked.

 

 

Wang Zi shooked his head. "I didn't. And please don't say that f word again, it pains me to hear it.", he said. "Oh, I'm sorry.", she apologized as she lowered her head. He let out a smile at her, and held her chin up using his hand. "It's okay, just don't say it again.", he said.

 

 

His smile... He's so handsome... Am I falling for him? She almost blushed at the eye contact they have, but she looked away. "Um, you still haven't answered my question.", she said. He let out a sigh as he removed his hand on her chin. "He called me that because of my identity.", he said.

 

 

"But there's nothing wrong with being a half breed.", Ding Dang said. "Well, everyone from the Night Crawlers thinks different. Because someone like me is a rare creature.", he said. Then he looked at her with a smile. "I think we should go back to your house. It's getting late.", he said.

 

 

With that, the two of them walked together holding hands.