Task #13: Mission Two "ert Trouble" Part One

Angel N Devil Season 2

11:25 PM

 

 

A loud bang interrepted Xiao Feng's sleep, she jumped at the sudden noise and sat up on her bed. Upon seeing who's the intruder in her room, she frowned. "What are you doing in my room at this late?", she asked.

 

 

Charlie had his arms crossed over his chest as he sat in front of her. "You're close with Ding Dang right?", he asked. "What about it?", she asked. He sighed and looked at her. "Do you know how she met that Wang Zi guy?", he asked.

 

 

Xiao Feng shooked her head, making Charlie sigh in defeat. "And I thought you knew something.", he said. "How would I know? All I know is that they became close after he transferred to our school.", she said.

 

 

"How does she even comminucate with him? He doesn't even talk.", he said. "I don't know. Why don't you ask her?", she said. "For me, they are weird. There's something off about them.", he said as he put his hands on his chin, thinking.

 

 

Xiao Feng copied his actions as she looked at him. "Maybe Ding Dang is just being friendly, you know how friendly she is.", she said. "I will definitely find the truth about him.", he said as he stood up from her bed.

 

 

Xiao Feng titled her head as she remembered something. "Could it be the guy that she saved?", she asked to herself. Charlie looked at her upon hearing that. "What guy?", he asked. She rolled her eyes at him. "Spill it!", he demanded.

 

 

She sighed as she looked at him. "Ding Dang told me that on my birthday, she found a beaten guy near the forest. She said the guy probably was beaten up by some Crawlers, so she made him stay at her house for a short time because he was hurt. After that, the guy left her house and she never told me if he came back or not.", she said.

 

 

Charlie raised an eyebrow. "Are you telling me that the guy that she saved and Wang Zi might be the same guy, that's why Ding Dang is close to him?", he asked. She shrugged her shoulders. "Maybe? But if they are the same person, Ding Dang will immediately tell me.", she said.

 

 

Satisfied with what he heard, Charlie left her room without saying a word.

 

 


 

 

Xiang Qing (Xiang Ning's older sister) walked in the streets as she carried her hand bag. She just got out from the concert and was heading home.

 

 

As she turned right, she became face to face with a guy that is wearing a long brown coat and black boots. He stared at her and he had a eted look on his face. "Who are you? Get out of my way.", she said to him as she frowned.

 

 

The guy extended his hands, reaching for her chest slowly. Xiang Qing's eyes widened at this. Oh no, I'm alone in this street. If something happened to me, no one will save me. She panicked as she backed away.

 

 

The guy touched her chest when a red yi neng hurted him. He screamed in pain as he looked to see who hurt him. Xiang Qing also looked and saw Yan Rui standing there. "Hey, ert. Stay away from the ladies or I'll ask the police to get you.", he said. With that, the guy left running for his life.

 

 

Xiang Qing looked at him with a smile. "Thank you for saving me.", she said. Yan Rui smiled at her. "You shouldn't be out at this late, it's very dangerous for a girl to be alone at this hour in the streets.", he said.

 

 

"I was about to go home, can you accompany me?", she asked. He nodded his head as he put his hands in his jean pockets. They walked in silence.

 

 


 

 

Ding Dang yawned as she entered the classroom. She immediately removed her backpack from her shoulders and placed it on her desk. She sat down and layed her head on it.

 

 

Xiao Feng glanced at her and gulped. What to do? Should I ask her that? Then she looked at Charlie who was looking at her. He nodded his head at Ding Dang's seat, making her sigh. If he wants to know, then he should've ask her by himself. She got up from her seat as she approached Ding Dang.

 

 

Xiao Feng borrowed a seat and tapped Ding Dang on her shoulder. Ding Dang slowly looked up at her and rubbed her sleepy eyes. "Xiao Feng? What's up?", she asked. She sighed as she looked at her.

 

 

"Um... Has that guy that you saved came back?", she whispered. Ding Dang raised her eyebrow at this. "Why do you ask?", she asked. She let out a nervous laugh. "I'm just curious.", she said. Ding Dang was about to lay her head again but she stopped her.

 

 

"Do you know his name?", Xiao Feng asked. The response that she got was a nod. "What's his name?", she asked. Ding Dang didn't know what to say, she just stared at her. Should I tell her?

 

 

As on cue, Wang Zi just came and sat on his seat. Ding Dang glanced at him, with an apologetic look on her eyes even though he wasn't looking at her. "His name is...", she started. Xiao Feng looked closely at her. Ding Dang sighed, and nodded her head at Wang Zi's seat.

 

 

Xiao Feng followed it and she gasped. "So he is-", she was cut off when Ding Dang nodded her head. "Please don't tell this to anyone.", she whispered to her. Xiao Feng nodded her head and left her alone.

 

 

Minutes later, they smelled a delicious smell of food. As all the students of the Ignorant Class looked at the door, they were meet by Da Wei and loads of maids that were carrying foods.

 

 

"I just got home from vacation, and I brought lots of foods there. Dad said that I should share it with everyone so... Line up!", Da Wei said cheerfully. Everyone rushed to line up, except for Charlie, Xiao Xiong, and Wang Zi.