Task #26: Mission Three "The Investigation" Part Two

Angel N Devil Season 2

Kate sighed as she looked at Xiao Xiong. The two of them are at the mall, buying things that they will need for their upcoming event in Macaron College. Why can't he remember it? It bothers me that I'm the only one who feels giddy of what he did...

 

 

"Kate, what do you think of this?", Xiao Xiong asked as he showed her a large piece of pink cloth. "What's that for?", she asked as she looked at it. "To prevent students from other classes look at our theme. They might copy us or ruin our theme.", he said.

 

 

"Let's take it then.", she said. He put the cloth on their push cart and continued walking. Although she wasn't saying anything, he could feel that she was getting uncomfortable with him. "Kate.", he called again. "What?", she asked, not looking at him.

 

 

"Something's bothering me for a while.", Xiao Xiong said. Kate remained silent, and continued looking away. "I feel demonic energy in our school, but I can't figure out who it is or who got possessed.", he said. That made her look at him.

 

 

"Could it be Wang Zi?", she asked. He shooked his head. "It can't be him, I can't even sense him. I think it's someone else.", he said. How can she think that it's Wang Zi? I promised Ding Dang I won't say a word about him. "For now, be careful. We don't know what that demon is up to.", he said.

 

 

Kate gave him a confused look. "Didn't the Meng Zhu told you anything about that?", she asked. Xiao Xiong shooked his head. She sighed and looked away. "You can feel the demons, but why can't you feel what I feel for you?", she muttered to herself.

 

 

Then she went to a store that caught her attention. Xiao Xiong could only look at her, he felt guilty. I'm sorry Kate, I am aware of what you feel for me, but I'm doing this for your own good.

 

 


 

 

Ding Dang frowned as she started sweating. She was asleep on her couch, while her books were scattered on the table along with her other school materials. "Mom, Dad, don't leave me. Stay with me...", she pleaded.

 

 

On her room, Wang Zi was also doing their school's homework. He sighed as he looked at his notebook. "I forgot to take notes again.", he said to himself. Maybe Ding Dang has notes of the lesson. Then he got up from the bed and went out of the room.

 

 

"Ding Dang, can I borrow your-", he stopped talking upon seeing her crying in her sleep. He immediately went beside her and started shaking her a little. "Hey, wake up.", he said. He heard her whimper, as tears fell from her eyes.

 

 

I never thought that I'll do this again, but she needs it. Wang Zi took a deep breath and closed his eyes, he placed his hand on her head and his hands glowed green. He concentrated as he tried to calm her down with his power. When he did, he started seeing flashbacks from her mind.

 

 

After a few seconds, he felt her calmed down. He pulled out his hand from her head and looked at her. Ding Dang slowly opened her eyes and blinked. She saw him by her side, making her sat up. "Wang Zi?", she asked.

 

 

"You're having a bad dream.", Wang Zi told her. Ding Dang sighed as she placed her hands to cover her eyes. "Sorry, it's always like this.", she told him. He gave her a confused look. "But it usually takes me long to wake up from that dream. I just only had one-fourth of that dream.", she said.

 

 

"I used my powers to calm you down.", he told her. She looked back at him in shock. "You have healing powers like Xiao Xiong?", she asked. He nodded his head and looked down. "I'm sorry if I made you mad.", he said. "It's okay.", she said.

 

 

"But... why are you keeping all that to yourself? You're suffering from the inside.", Wang Zi said as he looked at her with a worried look. "Did you read my mind again?", Ding Dang asked. "No. But it's one of the effects if I healed you, I can see flashbacks from your past.", he said.

 

 

"I'm really not that optimistic as my classmates thinks of me.", she said. "If you want someone to talk about your problems, you can always talk to me.", he said, looking straight in her eyes.

 

 

"I see no point in telling anyone this, cause it already happened, it can't changed the past.", she said. He became silent at that. "But I do need someone to talk to. I want to let out what I feel, I kept it in for a long time.", she said.

 

 


 

 

Allie smiled as she got out of the new candy store in town. "We will need this for celebration for every mission and for our upcoming event as well.", she said to herself.

 

 

She walked happily and looked at her phone. As she did that, she found herself by the side of the lake again. She became sad as she remembered something again. "I wonder if we'll meet again.", she said to herself.

 

 

"Long time no see."

 

 

Allie turned around and her eyes widened. "Xiang Ming ge?", she asked. Xiang Ming smiled at her, with a girl standing beside him. "Are you Jie Ke?", she asked. Jie Ke nodded her head. "You're the one who helped us fight the demon a long time ago, right? You used Iliad's Double Star.", Allie said. Again, Jie Ke nodded her head.

 

 

"I see that you're a member of K.O. Bad Girls now. And I think I know what your wish is.", Xiang Ming said as he glanced at her legs. "How can I fight demons if I can't move my legs?", Allie joked.

 

 

"I told you before, in this world, there will be one person who will be sad about your wrong and foolish decision.", he said. Jie Ke and Allie smiled at that.