Task #40: A Secret Plan

Angel N Devil Season 2

"I live here."

 

 

Everyone's jaw drop at that, while Wang Zi has a blank look on his face. "Wait, what do you mean by you live here? And since when Ding Dang allowed you to live here?", Yan Yan asked.

 

 

"Because Ding Dang saw him near the forest on my birthday when she went out for a walk. Since then, he started hanging out with her.", Xiao Feng suddenly blurted out. Everyone's focus her. "Why didn't you tell us before?", Xiang Ning asked.

 

 

"Yeah, aren't we all friends here?", Allie said as she ate her candy. "Ding Dang told me to not to say a word about it...", Xiao Feng said in a cutesy voice as she looked at them. "But you told us now. I think Ding Dang will get mad at you.", Charlie said. She pouted at that.

 

 

"She won't.", Wang Zi said. They all turned their faces at him. "What makes you say that? And how are you sure that she won't get angry?", Xiao Xiong asked. "I just know it.", Wang Zi said. Charlie let out a smirk at that. "You have no proof.", he said.

 

 

"He doesn't need one. Since she is his mate, he knows her well.", Wei Yi said. Hearing the word 'mate', Wang Zi let out a smile as he remembered the ceremony earlier.

 

 

As on cue, Ding Dang just got out of her room, wearing her usual clothes. She noticed them, and let out a confused face. "Why didn't you tell me that you guys are coming?", she asked in a tired voice. Xiao Xiong raised a brow as he noticed something.

 

 

"Ding Dang...", he started as he looked at her then to Wang Zi, then back at her. "What is it?", Ding Dang asked. "Why... why are you wearing that necklace? And why is there a bite mark on your neck?", he asked.

 

 

Upon hearing that, Ding Dang let out a shy smile as she looked down, trying to hide her now pink cheeks. She was wearing a black necklace with a bat symbol that has a crown of a princess. And her bite mark was visible on her neck.

 

 

Wang Zi grinned at that, as Wei Yi looked at him in shock. "You... You guys did the mating ceremony?", he asked. The latter changed his grin to smile, and nodded his head. Then they heard a sound from behind.

 

 

As they looked to see, they sweat dropped looking at the floor. Xiao Feng just fainted at the news that she heard.

 

 


 

 

"So are you in with my plan?"

 

 

Da Wei was in Ri Yue Wang's residence, talking with Reina. She had an evil smirk on her face as she looked at him. "I like that idea, but where are you planning to do your plan?", she asked.

 

 

He let out a same smirk, "This week.", he said. "What about your dad? Does he know what you're planning?", she asked. He shooked his head. "He doesn't need to know. I'll suprise him, once Ding Dang is mine.", he said.

 

 

He let out a evil laugh as he thought of how his plan will go as he planned.

 

 


 

 

Gou Zhui frowned as he felt a demonic energy. He was outside the residence of the principal's twin. "Da Wei, whatever your planning, I won't let it end the way you wanted.", he said.

 

 

He took out his Ai-Phone 10, pressing it. After a few rings, his call was answered. "Hello, this is Gou Zhui Meng Zhu of Copper Dimension. I would like to ask some help from your dimension.", he said.

 

 

He let out a smile as the speaker on the other dimension spoke to him, taking his help.

 

 


 

 

9 PM.

 

 

Ding Dang knocked on her room, waiting for Wang Zi to open the door. She could hear shuffling from her room, then the door opened. She blushed upon seeing Wang Zi topless and only has jeans on.

 

 

Wang Zi looked at her face, before sweatdropping. "Uh, I'll get dressed. You look kind of uncomfortable...", he said. His voice was raspy, which only happens when he wakes up. "No, it's okay! Looks like I disturbed your sleep.", she said.

 

 

She was about to leave, when he grabbed her hand. He took her in her room and made her sit on the bed, then he went to grab some shirt and put it on. He sat beside her, and looked at her. "So what makes you come here?", he asked.

 

 

Ding Dang was no longer blushing, and sighed. "I couldn't sleep.", she said. "Why?", Wang Zi asked. "Because I feel that what happened between us is not real.", she said in a low voice, looking down. He placed his hand on top of hers. "You're overthinking again."

 

 

"Can't help it.", she said. "Whatever you are thinking about, stop it. Let's face the reality.", he said. She made no response to that, but noted what he said to her. "I'll always support you at your strongest, and accept you at your weakest.", he said.

 

 

Ding Dang smiled at that, and looked at him. "Promise?", she asked. Wang Zi smiled back at her and cupped her cheeks. "People said that promises are meant to be broken, but believe me when I promised something. I'm not those people who breaks promises."

 

 

Her face turned pink at that, she was feeling giddy and happy. "Then... can I sleep with you?", she asked shyly. He nodded his head, and the two of them laid on the bed. He wrapped his arms around her, after he placed the blanket over them.

 

 

Before drifting off to sleep, Wang Zi kissed Ding Dang's forehead.