Task #29: Mission Three "The Investigation" Part Five

Angel N Devil Season 2

Ding Dang let out a sigh as she stared at the school's gym. She remembered all the memories she had in this room when Ji An is still there. She let out a sad smile at that.

 

 

"I know that you'll go here again."

 

 

Ding Dang turned to see Wang Zi, who was staring at her. "Why are you always following me?", she asked. "Because I'm worried about you.", he said, his arms crossed over his chest. She almost blushed at that.

 

 

"You're thinking about him again, aren't you?", Wang Zi asked. She looked at him with a sad smile and nodded her head. "I can't help it.", she said. "Sometimes in love, you have to be heart broken at first to know if you can handle the messy road of love, you won't know how strong you are to face love problems.", he said.

 

 

"Really? I feel like I don't deserve to be loved at all. Maybe it's because of my personality.", Ding Dang said as she looked down. "Like, why am I even living? What's my purpose here? Do I have to change myself so that people would like and notice me more?", she asked.

 

 

Wang Zi placed his hands on her shoulders, making her looked up at him in surprise. "Just an advice. Don't change yourself to win someone's heart. Stay true and you'll find someone who likes you for being you.", he said.

 

 

Then he cupped her cheeks, looking straight at her eyes. "You were born because you are going to be important to someone.", he continued. And that someone is me. Ding Dang could only stared back at him, her face feeling hot.

 

 

Wang Zi let out a smile at her as he leaned in to her a little bit. "Ding Dang without a smile isn't Ding Dang. But I know that behind your smile, pain is behind it. I want to see you smile, because you're truly happy, not because you're covering up your pain. I can help you make those pain go away.", he said.

 

 

Ding Dang felt her heart beating in a fast manner as she blushed. His smile... She couldn't help but smile at his words.

 

 


 

 

Xiao Feng and Kate was about to go back to their classroom after eating their lunch, when Xiao Feng saw Xiao Xiong standing outside reading a book. She smiled upon seeing him. "Xiao Xiong!", she called.

 

 

Xiao Xiong looked at them and smiled. Xiao Feng went up to him and took out a small bag of cookies. "Only Teacher came back. He told me to give this to you.", she said. He smiled at her. "Tell him I said thank you.", he said. She nodded her head and went inside the classroom.

 

 

Xiao Xiong tried to open the bag but he couldn't, Kate noticed it. She walked up to him and took it from his hand. "Let me help you.", she said. He was confused at why is this bag is difficult to open, same as her. "How about we open it together?", he asked.

 

 

"I guess, that will make it easier.", she said. She held the bag while he opened it, successfully. He smiled at her. "Thanks." , he said. "No problem.", she said. He then took a piece of it and ate it. "Do you want some?", he asked.

 

 

Kate shooked her head. "I don't really eat cookies.", she said. Then she smiled at him, and went inside the classroom. Once she was gone, Xiao Xiong felt his heart beat loud once, and then he started to feel weird.

 

 


 

 

"Xiang Ning!"

 

 

Said girl turned around, smiling as Hu Po approached her. "Hu Po, what's wrong?", she asked. He panted, trying to catch his breath. He just ran from his classroom to hers, and it was a bit of far.

 

 

"I just wanted to ask you something.", Hu Po said as he finally catched his breath. She titled her head at him. "What is it?", she asked. He took a deep breath, and looked at her. "Can you be my date on Valentines?", he asked.

 

 

Pink blush formed on Xiang Ning's cheeks as she smiled shyly. "But it's okay if you already have one, or if you don't want to.", he said. She smiled at him. "It's okay. I... I can be your date.", she said.

 

 

Hearing that from her, Hu Po smiled in relief.