Task #20: A Night to Remember

Angel N Devil Season 2

Kate entered the Wang's residence and saw Xiao Xiong laying on the couch, still passed out. "Xiao Xiong!", she exclaimed as she approached him. Then she looked to see Charlie looking at them.

 

 

"What did you to do him?", she asked. Charlie only looked at her in boredom. "I invited him to drink wine with me. I didn't knew he would pass out by just drinking one cup of it. He has a low alcohol tolerance.", he said.

 

 

"You made him drunk?!", she exclaimed. He sighed at her and crossed his arms over his chest. "Take him out of here.", he said. Kate frowned at him and tried to carried Xiao Xiong.

 

 


 

 

The Ignorant Class was filled with noise again as students chattered around with each other. Kate walked in the room in a daze and went to her seat. Yan Yan noticed the unusual behavior of Kate.

 

 

"Kate, are you okay? You seem weird.", Yan Yan said as she puts her hand on Kate's shoulder. "I'm fine.", she said. Allie tilted her head as she looked at her. "But you don't look fine to us.", she said. 

 

 

Kate looked at them, and glanced at Xiao Xiong's seat to see that he wasn't there yet. Should I tell them what happened last night? They might freak out. "Actually, something happened last night.", she said.

 

 

The K.O. Bad Girls gathered around her, listening to what she will say. "Last night, Wang Charlie made Xiao Xiong drunk and asked me to bring him home.", she said. "So Xiao Xiong is his unlucky guest.", Xiao Feng said.

 

 

"You were there and yet you didn't stopped Wang Charlie from making Xiao Xiong get drunk.", Yan Yan said as she frowned at Xiao Feng. "I didn't know that it was Xiao Xiong though...", Xiao Feng said.

 

 

"Did something happened after you took Xiao Xiong home?", Xiang Ning asked. Kate looked at all of them and nodded her head. "What happened.", they all asked. "We...", Kate said then sighed.

 

 

Flashback

 

 

"Xiao Xiong, you're back on your home now.", Kate said as she layed him on his couch. She sighed and looked at his face. "Although you look tall, you're not that heavy.", she said to herself.

 

 

As she turned around to leave, she heard him chuckling. "Xiao Xiong?", she asked and looked back at him. She saw him sitting up on the couch and he was looking at her. "I'm still underweight?", he asked.

 

 

Kate sweatdropped at that. "Uh, Xiao Xiong. That's not what I meant.", she said. He chuckled at her. "I was just kidding.", he said. Then he patted the space next to him. "Why don't you stay here for a while and have a little chat with me?", he asked.

 

 

She was hesitant at first, but then she walked at sat next to him. "Is there anything you want to talk about?", she asked as she avoided his gaze. "You're the leader of K.O. Bad Girls, and as a leader, you should know if a member doesn't feel welcomed or is she's being mistreated.", he said.

 

 

Kate gave him a confused look. "What are you talking about? Who among of them feels that way?", she asked. He only smiled at her, and looked away. She sighed at that and looked away from him as well. If I were the one who feels that way, would you care about me too? 

 

 

Without noticing it, Xiao Xiong looked at her after he sensed her feelings. Although he's drunk, he still know what she's feeling for him. He then started leaning in to her face without saying anything.

 

 

Kate sighed. "Then I'm going now.", she said. As she turned to look at Xiao Xiong, she was surprised to feel his lips upon hers. Her eyes widened at this.

 

 

End of Flashback

 

 

"H-h-he did that?!", all the girls asked in surprise. Kate could only nod her head as her cheeks turned pink. She herself could not believe the he kissed her. "If he doesn't remember anything about it, please don't say a word.", she said. They nodded their head.

 

 

As on cue, Xiao Xiong entered the classroom and wen to his seat. He rubbed his forehead as he felt his head ached. What happened last night? Why do I feel weird?

 

 


 

 

Wang Zi walked around the empty streets near the school. Why did I overslept? I'll be late for class! She'll probably get angry at me. He started walking faster when a group of Day Crawlers appeared in front of him.

 

 

"Oh look, it's that freak. We haven't seen you for so long.", the leader said. He glared at them and his eyes glowed green. "What do you want?", he snarled at them. "Nothing, we just want to catch up with an old friend.", the other guy said.

 

 

Before he knew it, all he could see is darkness.