Task #30: Mission Three "The Investigation" Part Six

Angel N Devil Season 2

Wang Zi entered a shop, looking for something to buy. School just ended and he wanted to look for something before going home.

 

 

I wonder what things does she likes for Valentines. He looked at several girly things in front of him, and frowned. Too girly. She doesn't wear that much acessories either. Maybe flowers will do? He then walked around the shop.

 

 

There's nothing remarkable here... Maybe a hairclip will do? He got out of the shop to go to department store, when he was met by a group of Day Crawlers.

 

 


 

 

"Kate, are you at your home now?" - Xiao Xiong

 

 

Kate sighed as she massaged her forehead. "What's wrong with him? He's been asking that for nth times.", she said to herself. She just opened the door of her house and went to her room.

 

 

"I just got home now. Don't worry." - Kate

 

"I'm glad you're safe then. You have to be careful, alright?" - Xiao Xiong

 

"Okay, I know." - Kate

 

 

Kate sighed as she fell into a deep thought. "He never worries about me this much.", she said. But she smiled and blushed a little. But I find it cute when he's worried for me. Did he finally accepted my feelings for him?

 

 

She giggle at the thought and sighed. "I must do my homeworks first."

 

 


 

 

Ding Dang sighed in frustration, looking at her math homework. "Thami sing ni thung yak heluxkein? (Why is this so hard?)", she asked to herself. She stood up from the couch, frowning. "That last item is hard. I'll just copy Wang Zi's homework then.", she said and went to her room.

 

 

She opened her room to find it empty. She raised an eyebrow at this. "Aiyo, he's not home yet. Where could he be?", she asked as she noticed that his school bag isn't also there. He's always home before me. What happened this time?

 

 

Then she heard a thud from behind, making her turn around. Ding Dang was surprised to see Wang Zi beaten up badly and he was pale. "Oh my gosh! What happened to you?", she asked as she helped him get on the bed.

 

 

He looked at her, panting heavily. "I just teleported from the ambush.", he said in a raspy voice. "You got ambushed?! Who ambushed you?", she asked. "The Day Crawlers.", he said. Then he coughed, blood coming out from his mouth.

 

 

Oh no, this is bad. He lost too much blood. Ding Dang was starting to panic as she looked at him. "How can I help you? Should I get you to the hospital? Should I get Xiao Xiong to heal you?", she asked. She continued asking, panicking.

 

 

Wang Zi stared at her neck, looking at it helplessly. "Blood...", he muttered, but she heard him. "Blood? You need blood donor? But aren't you half demon and half vampire? How can we find-", she stopped talking when she realized something.

 

 

Ding Dang looked at Wang Zi, a serious look on her face. Then she reach out her wrist to his face, surprising him. "I can't.", he said. She frowned at him. "But you need it to survive.", she said. He stared at it for a long time, making her angry. "Stop staring and-", she was cut off when he did something she wasn't expecting.

 

 

Wang Zi lifted her face to the side and bit her neck with his fangs. She let out a small whimper at the light pain. Soon, he was her blood, but careful not to have too much so she wouldn't die from it.

 

 

Ding Dang can no longer feel the pain, but her eyelids were getting heavy, as she began to feel sleepy. Minutes later, he took out his fangs from her neck, and her skin, closing the little bite that he made.

 

 

He then looked at her, only to find her sleeping. She was a little pale, but she's still alive. I'm glad I didn't too much of her blood. He then laid her on the bed, putting the cover on her body. "There are things that I regret but there are things that I am thankful for. Yes, I regret being one of those creatures but I'm thankful for having you despite the truth about me."

 

 

With that, he kissed her forehead. Then he left the room, letting her neck heal.