Task #27: Mission Three "The Investigation" Part Three

Angel N Devil Season 2

Sounds of rain falling could be heard inside Ding Dang's house. Wang Zi sat beside Ding Dang after she calmed down from crying. There was a silence between them.

 

 

"My parents used to be happy, it's like they are two branches that can't be separated from each other.", Ding Dang started as she let out a small smile. Wang Zi stared at her as she talk, his attention fully on her.

 

 

"They are sweet, caring, and loving towards each other. The love that everyone wants, they have it. But it changed when my dad got promoted on his work in Thailand.", she said as her face turned into a sad one.

 

 

"My dad became workaholic, he didn't have time for my mom. When she was giving birth to me, he wasn't there when she needed him the most. My mom feels like he wasn't there, even if they live on the same roof. Until one day, my mom had enough. She confronted him and asked him to choose between her and me or his work. And my dad chooses his work over us...", she stopped for a moment as tears fell from her eyes again.

 

 

Wang Zi was about to speak when Ding Dang continued speaking. "After that, we left his house. My mom took care of me as I grew up. Years passed and my mom found love on her way again. After months, my mom was pregnant with that guy's baby... My mom loves him so much, as did the guy so they decided to build a family of their own... leaving me alone.", she said.

 

 

Wang Zi could only watch, she forced a smile as more tears fell from her eyes. "Three years ago, I told her that I want to study here in Taiwan, that I wanted to break out of my comfort zone. She eventually agreed, thinking that it was the best for me. But I only said that so that I could leave, because I always feel invisible when I'm with them. She spends so much time for her new family, less for me.", she said.

 

 

Wang Zi took a deep breath and finally spoke. "Do you have plans on coming back to Thailand?", he asked. Ding Dang shooked her head. "I want to, but I don't want to do it. I just wanted to see if she'll do anything for me to come back. But it seems like it was the complete opposite.", she said.

 

 

With that, Wang Zi embraced her as she cried again. I wish you could see how much you mean to me. He embraced her tighter, as she sobbed on his chest. "Don't force someone to make time for you. If they really want to, they will. Just like what I'm doing for you everyday, because I want to.", he said.

 

 

Hearing that, Ding Dang cried harder. "But you're going to leave soon.", she said. Wang Zi squeezed her shoulders as she cried. Is that why she's afraid to love again? Does she thinks that all the people whom she loves or who loves her will leave her? 

 

 

"When I'm with you, there's no place I'd rather be.", he said as he looked at her, cupping her cheeks. "Is that why you're always by my side?", she asked in a soft voice. He nodded his head. "Yes, I'm clingy but only to you.", he said.

 

 

With that, she looked at him with a sad look, her crying subsided. "But you do know that I like someone else...", she said. "I urge you to let go because you deserve to be happy. There are certain people who are not meant in your life, no matter how much you want them to be. Move on because someone better is waiting for you. And that someone is me."

 

 

"But what if-", her words were cut off when he placed his finger on her lips. "Shh. This is not the time to think about how I feel for you.", he said. He embraced her again and patted her head.  "Every day would be a great day if you start your day with that cute and adorable smile of yours.", he said.

 

 

Hearing that, Ding Dang finally smiled as she buried her face on his neck, a blush forming on her cheeks.

 

 


 

 

Charlie stormed in the practice room of Hu Po's group of friends, only to find one person. "Yan Rui. Where's Kai Da?", he asked. "He went out to grab some food.", Yan Rui said. Then he looked at the door. "Oh, there he is.", he said.

 

 

Charlie looked behind him. Kai Da smiled at them as he placed the foods on the table. "Oh, what brings you here?", he asked. He gave him a serious look, crossing his arms over his chest. "I want to look for someone.", he said.

 

 

"A demon?", Yan Rui asked. Charlie nodded his head. "I want you to grab Wang Zi's attention.", he said. Yan Rui gave him a confused look. "Wang Zi? Isn't he our classmate? He's a Ma Gua.", he said. "I have to make sure he isn't.", he said.

 

 

Charlie then showed a picture of Wang Zi to Kai Da. "Remember his face and name. I want to see him tomorrow.", he said. Kai Da let out a nervous laugh. "How can I make him appear then?", he asked.

 

 


 

 

A girl, wearing a black dress, frowned as she walked down the street. I need to find a way to prove that I'm the strongest between my twin. She crossed her arms over her chest. Then a figure blocked her way, making her annoyed. "Get out of my way.", she snarled.

 

 

"That's a nice way to greet your cousin, Reina.", the figure said. Reina raised an eyebrow at this. "Oh, it's you. Da Wei Wang.", she said. "I need your help with something.", he said.

 

 

She scoffed at him. "Why would I help my enemy?". Da Wei let out an evil smirk as a dark purple aura surrounded him. Is darkness taking over him? He wasn't this strong and evil before.

 

 

"I would help you be stronger than your twin sister, if you'll help me with something.", he said. Hearing that, Reina smirked at him. "Okay. You got yourself a deal.", she said.

 

 


 

 

Gou Zhui frowned as he walked in the dark streets with his arms crossed over his chest. He kept thinking of him, and he's definitely worrried about him. "What is wrong with him? What happened when I was gone?", he asked to himself.

 

 

He sighed as he stopped walking, a determined look showing in his face. No matter what happens, I'll do anything to bring back his old self.