Task #10: A Little Fight

Angel N Devil Season 2

"Xiang Ning!"

 

 

Xiang Ning turned around to see Hu Po behind her. She forced a smile at him as she looked at him. "Hu Po, what's wrong?", she asked. He was panting, she could tell that he run to see her.

 

 

"I just want to apologize for what happened last time.", he said. She smiled at him. "It's okay, I understand.", she said. "But I still want to do a collab with you. I can wait for your response if you're ready.", he said.

 

 

Xiang Ning smiled at him, she was happy that he changed his mind. "Okay, I'll just text or call you if ever I'm ready.", she said. "Okay.", he said with a smile. "Then I'm going to class now.", she said then she turned around. "Wait!".

 

 

She looked back at him, tilting her head. "What?", she asked. "C...can you join me for lunch later?", he asked. Is he asking me out on a lunch date? Her cheeks turned pink, but she shrugged it off. "Sure. I'll tell my friends that I won't be joining them later.", she said.

 

 

Hu Po smiled at her as she smiled back. "Then I'm going now.", she said. He nodded his head and watched her leave. As soon as she was out of his sight, he went to his classroom.

 

 


 

 

Xiao Feng frowned as she took out all the things in her bag. Everything she needs was there, except for her needed book. "Why do I always forget my book?!", she complained to herself.

 

 

Xiao Xiong smiled at her. "You forgot your book again?", he asked. She nodded her head, "I don't know why I kept on forgetting it. I'm so stupid.", she said.

 

 

"You are stupid.", Charlie said as he approached them. "Why are you so mean?", Xiao Feng asked as she pouted at him. "I'm not mean, besides you already admitted that you're stupid.", he said.

 

 

He then placed a book on her table. "You're lucky that I found your book before I went to the car.", he said before leaving the two. Xiao Feng picked up the book and looked at the door. "It really is my book.", she said dumbfoundedly.

 

 

Xiao Xiong could only smile as he went back reading his notes.

 

 


 

 

"I'm glad Xiang Ning and Hu Po are okay now.", Allie said as she and Yan Yan walked in the hallway. It was lunch time now, and Xiang Ning already went to her lunch date with Hu Po.

 

 

"Yeah, they would just waste their time if they don't make up.", Yan Yan said crossing her arms over her chest. I wonder if Ge have moved on from Xiang Ning though.

 

 

"Mei.", Yan Rui said as he approached them. "Ge? Why are you here?", she asked. Allie looked at the two of them while eating her candy. He took out a lunch box behind him. "Mom, forgot to cook us lunch again. My friend cooked too much food so he gave me two packs of it. Take one.", he said.

 

 

Yan Yan took the lunch from him and smiled. "Thanks ge.", she said. Allie looked at Yan Rui, tilting her head. "Is Hu Po the friend you're talking about?", she asked. Yan Yan nudged her, signaling her to be quiet.

 

 

"You can say it that way.", he said as he looked at the floor. Then he looked back at them. "Then I'm going now.", he said. The two girls nodded their heads. As Yan Rui turned around, he bumped into someone.

 

 

Who dares to bump into me? They'll pay for it! Yan Rui glared at the guy who bumped into him. "So it's you, new student.", he said as he looked at Wang Zi.

 

 

Wang Zi looked back at him, not saying anything. "Hey, aren't you going to apologize to me?", he asked, getting angry. There was no response from him, he only stared back. "Do you who I am? You're not even going to apologize for bumping into me?", he asked.

 

 

Wang Zi glared at him, getting annoyed by his pride. Who does he think he is? The boss of this school? He clenched his fist as a scary intense aura surrounded them.

 

 

"Ge, don't pick a fight with him. He didn't mean to bump onto you.", Yan Yan said. Yan Rui looked at his sister. "Then at least he should apologize!", he demanded. "But... why isn't he speaking? He hasn't spoke ever since he transfered here.", Allie said.

 

 

"I don't care if he's not going to apologize, he has to know who he is dealing with.", Yan Rui said. Upon hearing this, Wang Zi glared hard at him as he growled. It's you who have to know who you are dealing with.

 

 

"Please don't fight, we're in school!", Allie said. "I don't care, he has to know his standards.", Yan Rui said as he revealed his Destruction Index reaching to 5900. Wang Zi smirked to himself as he felt his opponent's index. I could easily beat this guy with one attack.

 

 

Wang Zi raised his fist and was about to punch him when a hand stopped him from doing it. As he looked to see who it was, he lowered fist a little.

 

 

"Ding Dang? What are you doing here?", Yan Yan asked as she, Yan Rui, and Allie looked at her. "I was just passing by, and I saw that the guys are almost fighting.", Ding Dang said as she let go off Wang Zi's arm.

 

 

"You came just in time to stop them. I don't want to see a fist fight in school.", Allie said. "Aiyo, what are you guys fighting about? The principal will expel you if you guys fight.", Ding Dang said.

 

 

 

"He started it. He bumped onto me, I just want him to know who he is dealing with.", Yan Rui said. Ding Dang sighed at that. "Isn't that too childish?", she said. He frowned at her, "I'm not childish, I just want him to know my reputation alright?", he shouted.

 

 

"Ge, don't shout at her.", Yan Yan said. Wang Zi continued glaring at him, not liking what he saw. First you wanted to pick a fight on me, now you're shouting at her? You'll pay for this little boy. He was about to march at Yan Rui when Ding Dang grabbed his arm again.

 

 

"No fighting.", she said as she looked at him. He stared at her, directly at her eyes, before looking back at Yan Rui. He lowered his fist as he calmed down, making Yan Yan, Allie, and Yan Rui shocked.

 

 

With that, Ding Dang dragged Wang Zi away from them. "What just happened?", Yan Yan, Allie, and Yan Rui asked at the same time.