Task #24: The Return of the "Cute"

Angel N Devil Season 2

Ri Yin Wang sighed, sitting on his chair at his office. He looked at the cup and small pitcher in front of him. Then he started rearranging it again for the nth time, his OCD acting up again.

 

 

After a few seconds, he smiled after the things looked neat in his eyes. "That's much better.", he said. He poured himself a cup of tea and drinked it. The he heard the door opening.

 

 

He sighed as he smiled, he already knew who it was. "Long time no see.", he said. "Before you greet me, I'd like to talk something about my son, Da Wei.", he said as he looked at the familiar guest.

 

 


 

 

"K.O. Bad Girls, I have something to tell you guys.", Xiao Xiong said. The girls (minus Ding Dang) walked with him to the hallway of the school. He had a frown on his face with his back facing them.

 

 

"Xiao Xiong, what is it that you want to tell us?", Xiao Feng asked. He turned to face them with a scolding look. "I know that you guys aren't aware of this. But I have to tell you so that this won't happen in the future.", he said. "What is it?", Allie asked.

 

 

"You guys must be careful of what you say to your other members. You might hurt their feelings, and this can affect your relationship with them. Haven't you noticed that one of you doesn't hang out with us anymore, and spends her time doing other things?", he asked.

 

 

The girls looked at each other, confused, before looking back at Xiao Xiong. "Are you talking about Ding Dang? She's the only one who's not here.", Xiang Ning said. "I told you guys before. Although she looks optimistic and friendly, she always feels like she's alone. Don't be fooled by her cheerful personality.", he said.

 

 

"But who hurted her?", Kate asked. Xiao Xiong looked at them, not smiling. "I suggest you all to think if you've said some things about her that might hurt her feelings. Then talk to one another, apologize to her. I don't want this group to not have a strong bond, especially since only you girls can trust each other.", he said. With that, he walked further away from them. But he stopped and looked back at them. "Starting from now, she's not a trainee anymore. She's an official member of K.O. Bad Girls, as she signed a contract with me.", he said. Then he walked away from them.

 

 

"Who will hurt Ding Dang?", Xiang Ning asked as she looked at the girls. All of them looked at each other and shrugged their shoulders. "Could it be me?", Yan Yan asked. All of them looked at her. "Now that I've thought about it, it seems like it's Yan Yan.", Allie said.

 

 

"Ding Dang must have heard what you said the other day.", Kate said. Yan Yan sighed at that, as she feels guilty. "What should I do? I didn't mean to hurt her feelings.", she said. "You're so straightforward when you're talking, everyone might misunderstand your meaning.", Xiao Feng said.

 

 

Yan Yan sighed at that. Ding Dang is actually a nice girl, how could I say that to her? "Don't worry, I'm sure you guys will be okay.", Kate said with a smile. "But... what did Ding Dang wished for that she's willing to risk her life?", Xiao Feng asked.

 

 

Before they could say anything else, they heard a laugh. They turned to see Ding Dang laughing loudly as she pointed at Wang Zi who had a small smile on his face. "What are they doing?", Allie asked. They shrugged their shoulders as they watched the two.

 

 


 

 

Ding Dang smiled happily as she walked at the side bridge. She stopped walking as she stared at the sky, her smile fading. God, I'm so confused right now. I am sure that I like Teacher Ji An... but why do I feel happier whenever Wang Zi is around?

 

 

She blushed as she recalled the times he's staring at her, directly at her eyes. Why is it that everytime he does that, my heart beats fast? I wasn't like this with Teacher Ji An, but he managed to make me feel this way. I know he loves me but... I don't know if I feel the same way for him...

 

 

"Ah, I haven't seen you in a while, K.O. Bad Girl.", a voice said from behind. She turned to see who it was. "That boss who sold K.O. Bad Girls clothes and wigs?", she asked. He chuckled at her. "I have a name, it's Gou Zhui.", he said.

 

 

Ding Dang made a face at him. "You're not cute at all.", she said. Gou Zhui got a tick mark on his head and forced a smile. "How can you say that to the one who made you be a member of K.O. Bad Girls?", he asked. "Aren't you supposed to be on a mission in some dimension?", she asked.

 

 

"My mission there is done.", Gou Zhui said. "So your new mission is here? You told us that you go where your mission is.", Ding Dang said. He made a fake surprise expression. "You have a good memory!", he said. "Don't tell me you're here to really kill Da Wei?", she asked.

 

 

Gou Zhui became silent at that, making her confused. "Seems like I had no other choice to do that if something really happened to him.", he said. "What are you talking about?", she asked. "You're right. I'm here for a mission, and my mission is to look over for Da Wei, if he's still the same Da Wei I know.", he said.

 

 

Then Gou Zhui smirked as he looked away. "Also, I heard there's a half breed living here. A half Pure-blooded Night Crawler and half vampire. I heard he's a 'Prince'.", he said. Ding Dang's eyes widened at this. "How do you know that?!", she asked.

 

 

"I might also keep an eye on him, in case he will cause any trouble here in Copper Dimension.", he said. She sighed and frowned at him. "I might treat you as a friend, but don't you come near him.", she warned him. He gave her a confused look. "Why should I listen to you?", he said.

 

 

Then it hit her, Ding Dang smirked as she crossed her arms over her chest. "You're the Meng Zhu of this dimension right? Otherwise, you won't have any idea that a half breed like that exists.", she said. Hearing that, Gou Zhui turned pale.