Task #4: The Visitors

Angel N Devil Season 2

Ding Dang froze as she looked at the new student. It's him. He looked better than before. His clothes are also new, he have the bad boy look written on his face.

 

 

"H-h-h-his n-n-n-name is Wang Zi.", Hao Meng said. Wang Zi continued staring at her with an unreadable expression on his face. This went unnoticed by the class, except for the K.O. Bad Girls, Xiao Xiong, and Da Wei.

 

 

"Y-y-you may find your seat.", Hao Meng told Wang Zi. He nodded his head as he went to the empty seat at the back, near the window and one seat away from Ding Dang. As he sat, his eyes went back looking at the blonde haired girl again.

 

 

Ding Dang's already facing her desk as she opened her book, trying to concentrate, but she couldn't as she felt him staring at her.

 

 

"Ding Dang, you must be careful around him. I couldn't tell if he's a good guy or not." - Xiao Xiong

 

"Yeah, he keeps looking at you.", - Xiang Ning

 

"Ding Dang's gonna be fine, I think." - Allie

 

"Aiyo, don't worry. I can handle him." - Ding Dang

 

 

With that, all of them listened to the lesson.

 

 


 

 

I can't believe Liu Yu broke up with me! Wu Xi (Portrayed by Xu Kai Cheng) sighed as he walked at the school hall alone. "I never even cheated on her, why did she broke up with me?", he asked himself as he scowled.

 

 

Then a ballpen fell on his head, and fell on the floor. "Ow!", he exclaimed. He picked the ballpen up and he saw a note inside it.

 

 

If you use this pen to write, you can achieve anything and your desire.

 

 

After he read that, everything went black.

 

 


 

 

Wang Zi walked through the hall outside the gym classroom. He just got away from the girls of his class that were trying to get a conversation with him. They sure are crazy and noisy.

 

 

Then he spotted Ding Dang in front of the door of the gym classroom. She was standing there, staring at the door. From her eyes, he could see that she is sad.

 

 

Teacher Ji An, please come back. Ding Dang sighed as she looked down. The school's gym has been her sanctuary ever since Ji An left  She still believes that he'll come back for her.

 

 

Then she felt another presence near her. She froze as she paled. No, no. I'm a K.O. Bad Girl now, I shouldn't be afraid of anything! She mentally scolded herself. Then she squatted as she took a deep breathe. One, two... three!

 

 

Ding Dang looked to see who it was, having her head down almost touching the floor. She saw Wang Zi staring at her with a confused face. She sure is an interesting girl... He thought as he stared at her in that position.

 

 

Ding Dang stood up properly as she relaxed herself. "Turns out it's just you. You scared me.", she told him as she faced him. Wang Zi just stared at her, making her confused this time. "Hello? You're not mute right? You talked to me when I saw you near the forest.", she said.

 

 

Wang Zi let out a smile, not even bothering to respond to her. "Hey, why don't you speak?" , she asked. He was about to say something when he was interrupted by a girly pitched voice.

 

 

"Oh my god! Here comes another handsome guy!"

 

 

Ding Dang sighed as she crosses her arms over her chest. Loud footsteps could be heard and two pair of hands are appearing. Before the owner of the hands could touch the new student, Ding Dang blocked her way.

 

 

"Zhang Mu Si, can you please spare him?", she asked politely as she looked at her. Zhang Mu Si looked at her dramatically. "No, I must touch him. Get out of my way.", she said as she pushed her to the side. With that, Ding Dang was on the floor.

 

 

Upon seeing that, Wang Zi glared at Zhang Mu Si, who was looking at him like a fresh meat. "Don't look at me like that, I'm melting.", she said. He glared at her as he revealed his fangs (A/N: Vampire fangs). Instead of getting scared, she looked at him with flirtatious eyes.

 

 

"Now you look like a hot vampire, I like that.", she said in a flirtatious tone. Vampire? What is she talking about? Ding Dang tried to get up but her legs felt weak.

 

 

Before she could touch him, he growled at her. This time, she paled and ran away. Wang Zi then helped Ding Dang to get up. She faced him with a smile. "Thank you for helping me.", she said. He nodded his head. "But you didn't tell me that this school has girls like that.", he said.

 

 

Her eyes widened in shock as she smiled happily. "Oh my gosh!", she exclaimed. He looked at her, confused. "What?", he asked. "You finally spoke!", she said happily. With that, he laughed.

 

 


 

 

"Wow, Classmate Xiong Ya. Your lunch looks delicious!", Da Wei said as he looked at Xiao Xiong's lunch. Xiao Xiong sweat dropped at him.

 

 

"Don't tell me you're also going to eat his lunch?", Allie asked as she looked at them. "But his lunch really looks good.", Da Wei whined. Xiao Feng giggled at him. "Oh please, Xiao Xiong needs more weight. Spare his food.", she said.

 

 

"Hey, Xiao Xiong isn't that skinny.", Kate said. "But Xiao Mao could have broken his neck if you didn't act fast.", Xiao Feng said. Yan Yan rolled her eyes at this. "Yin Xiao Feng, can you please just stay quiet.", she scolded her.

 

 

Kate looked at her and smiled. "It's okay, she didn't mean it.", she said. "Eh, where's Ding Dang?", Xiang Ning asked. All of them looked around the place. "Aiyo, she promised me that she'll bring Thai food for me!", Da Wei whined.

 

 

"Is food all you think about?", Yan Yan asked as she looked at him. Da Wei was about to response when his stomach growled in hunger. "He is hungry.", Kate confirmed. They all laughed at that.

 

 


 

 

10:00 PM

 

 

A white light appeared in the night sky, blinding anyone who will stare at it. Seconds later, the light hits the ground of an empty park.

 

 

A huge wooden, but classic door appeared when the lights are gone. Soon, the door opened, revealing two figures. Smoke filled the area as they step out of the door.

 

 

"There's no difference at all.", the first figure commented. "Of course there's no difference. Yi Neng users and Ma Guas lives on the same planet.", the second figure said. "Aiyo, that's not important. What's important is that... we should find that guy!", the first figure said.

 

 

The second figure sighed at that. "We must move fast, we can't let anyone see us.". "Well, my alternate died already. You should worry about your alternate, I bet among the two of you, you have the stronger yi neng.", the first figure said.

 

 

The second figure rolled her eyes, "I know that.", she said.